ITT: Unpopular Music Opinions

>ITT: Unpopular Music Opinions
Master of Puppets is so overrated. Load and ReLoad are FAR supreme. Thrash fans can be so annoying because they are so limited in metal taste. When you grow up (like Metallica did) you come to realize that the world doesn't evolve around fast solos and fast drum playing.

Posting 2 of the best rock n roll songs of the 90's for proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=hNXmKiEqVx4
youtube.com/watch?v=xQnvHuzahP4

Master of Puppets is overrated, but what about Enter Sandman ?

black album best album

Never heard the Black album to be honest

Ain't My Bitch is kino yeah
Both albums are inconsistent but good.

Metallica is gayer than eight dudes fucking nine dudes. That's literally a picture of a thick load of jizz (mixed with cows blood) on the album cover.

lol i remember years ago i thought it was just a shitty drawing of flames till i found out about that.

>Master of Puppets is overrated
A little bit
>Load and ReLoad are better
Load is pretty good, ReLoad is mediocre aside from a few good tracks

Also, Lulu is a good album if you're not looking for metal

Pre-the black album Metallica was real music. The Black album is an overproduced joke of it's era that suffers directly from being edited for the radio. Everything post the black album is hard rock that should not be considered Metallica

Master of puppets was metallicas apogee.

Black. Load etc contained good tunes but nothing compared to puppets for the complete album experience

>I'm an ignorant twat

Listening to metal music is on par with watching anime on the degeneracy scale

The older the metallica the better.

Dyers eve

Nothing else needed

>2018
>Listening to music
>Being this autistic and underage

Hip Hop is the only good music

DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF

I double fucking dare you to repost this on Sup Forums.

>2018
>existing
What a fucking beta

>Anime sucks
>on Sup Forums

Even if metallica made it? Wtf?

I think that torture is the only good Cannibal Corpse album

>thinks that a requisite to browse Sup Forums is liking that disgusting degeneracy called "anime"

Metal is music for white retards
Hip hop is music for black retards
Two opinions very unpopular amongst those two groups of subhumans, but at least niggers frequently get the chance of nailing women, especially white women.

this is their best album. This had some nerve and energy (maybe mostly thanks to Mustaine). Ride the Lightning is breddy gud too, but then it all went downward. Sorry y'all. There are some gems on the other albums of course, but as far as albums go, this is the shit.

Indeed, this album is the raw embodiment of what Metallica is supposed to be

yea man, listening to it right now. No bullshit, just riffs, solos, not so precise drumming and fucking james sounding like a cat being strangled. Pure gold.

>I don't like anime because a lot of people here like it, look how special I am!

Master of Puppets will always be GOAT but all their albums kick ass, even St Anger. HtSD is the best thing they've done since Justice (yes, better than Black Album)