Me and my girlfriend went and saw the Black Panther movie...

Me and my girlfriend went and saw the Black Panther movie, she seemed really uneasy during the fight scene between the two half-naked black men and moved around in her seat but overall I think she liked the movie.
Now she's sitting and texting her friends being all distant
I asked her if she's going home with me, but she said she's waiting for a friend to come pick her up and that she'll be home in a few hours.

I think she found the movie though-provoking and I'm glad for it, I'm a huge marvel fan myself, so I'm thinking of going home and prepare a good dinner for her for when she gets back home

subtle bbc cuckolding thread user

There's nothing subtle about it.

Fuck the bitch off.
She is a cheater .

>subtle

Good time for you to get that BBC you're craving you cuck of a cunt

Well its on track to top godfather as bedt grossing film.....white girls luv it

She Ian fucking a black guy

>subtle

She looks like a good little whore. Mouth fuck her before you part ways

i guess anything is better than if your other half is being eavedropped and tortured with electrical shocks on the go and mid air.

She's not coming home. She's texting Tyrone to come and pick her up.

>subtle

>implying

damn, this is like the 100th time this was posted between yesterday and today

Kek A+

"If we could shut up about the illusion that entertainement influences politics for 1 day, that would be great."
- Everyone that doesn't live in the US

>when she gets a black home
ftfy

Are you implying the movies sales determine its quality? Accessibility hardly qualifies the quality of something. Take a look at Apple products for fuck sakes

Yes they are of great quality and perform as they were designed to for many years

Surprise her user!
Be the one with a black cock in your mouth when she comes back!

Again? You really need to see a different film.

Yesterday you said your gf got horny and started riding a black guy at the theater now which is it and why are you watching black panther everyday you know there are different movies cuck

kek

>subtle

cucked by marvel
oy vey

Nice bait...

Perhaps she was a rape victim of two black men, and they fought each other to see who could cram it in her holes first.

bait

fucking kek.
nice one.