Sup Forumsros ! I just took acid for the first time! I took 4 of those little blot papper things...

Sup Forumsros ! I just took acid for the first time! I took 4 of those little blot papper things. my friend gave them to me and said to take them all tonight after my parents go to sleep and so I did about 20 mins ago and all I know to expect is that I'm gonna see things that aren't there like a dragon or something. I just wanna share this experience with you fags. anyway, tell me what I'm gonna go through other than seeing things that aren't there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NhheiPTdZCw
youtu.be/f9X1C7pTu-M
youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc
youtu.be/wycjnCCgUes
youtu.be/Fl3OCz0V6qw
youtu.be/BgK_Er7WZVg
youtu.be/sBzrzS1Ag_g
youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bumping

you gonna feel good soon

dragons and shit

youre fucked op, im a large man and nearly lost my shit on 2 tabs, god speed

You won't be able to sleep until you come down.
Beer helps come down/calm down.

you fucked up
your parents are up and going to find you out of your mind...

Tab strength varies a ton though, it's possible he took less than you despite it being four tabs.

Also Godspeed OP, you're gonna achieve enlightenment. Enjoy.

Get all the things you need now. Water, snacks, your computer, music, headphones, pets, blankets....enjoy!

seems like a troll. Almost too good to be true, but if it is than you are fucked. Where do you live so we know where to check the news on?

no they went to bed but I'm not feeling it yet I don't think, nothing crazy yet... but if they wake up ill just pretend to be asleep

Hes trollin you fags

I'm not trolling.. but why would I be fucked? ill justs tay in my room

should I stay off of Sup Forums while I do this?

also try and keep a night light on if you decide to try and lay down, the shadows will fuck with you, scared the shit outta me the first time, my dog was my only link back to reality

I'm gonna leave the tv on put on some nostalgic shit or soomething

i recommend any tame impala music video

I have tv on, watching Hercules, got my stuffed bunny , my favorite blanket and my dog. plus like 3 bottles of Gatorade , I think i should be fine ... right ? I'm started to feel nervous lol

youtu.be/NhheiPTdZCw also recommend this one

you wont see dragons so sontcget scared when it isnt what you expect. infact having expectations will set you up for disaster think of it like its own thing all together. remember that you took acid and youre tripping, write this down incase you forget and if start tocget scared read it and remember its in your head, ride the waves feel the vibes and listen to some music, have fun pal.

omg.. lol i don't know if I'm tripping yet but that was really cool and pretty

*dont get

and another one thats pretty cool

good advice user

also darkness is not your friend but if too much light bothers you then neither is it. think comfy setting comfy vibes.

out of all these i like this advice

only think happy thoughts and you'll be alright my man

I just took 1 little bit we should talk about it.

then my light is on . lol

lol okay I'm trying lmfao

i fucked up id share but i dont want op to read and get startled just wish i knew then what i knew now

fwotm8. you took acid too ? let's be friends this is like meant to be

youtu.be/f9X1C7pTu-M this one too

I'm just gonna try to ignore that

You did 4 blotters? You're fucked

that one was mad creepy user

why?????

lol never fear op it wont happen to you it was because of the people and place i was in. bad spot:bad vibes:bad trip

youtu.be/pFptt7Cargc another one :D

see this^ theyre fucking with you they know whatll happen once they plant the seed. youre gonna be alright pal

you no like?

well then I should be okay .... right ??? ... I'm home ... safe ... I'm really nervous and I have alot of energy . I think I'm just anticipating it too much

how are you feeling now?

He's just joking youll be fine.

ALSO PLEASE READ.

I'd advise getting off Sup Forums and chill, listen to music and relax.

There are a lot of trolls on Sup Forums and people will try to purposely ruin your trip and make you paranoid for no reason. Get off Sup Forums and enjoy your trip man. Also don't forget to drink water if thirsty.

what do you evwn mean . should I get medical attention ?? maybe your the one fucking with me... was 4 too much??

You'll be fine and amazed, just try to stear the trip to positive funny stuff using tv or music.. only thing to worry about is you might giggle fit so hard you'll wake your parents

just try not to think about it, ride the waves, find things to keep you occupied, you wont have a bad trip if you keep thinking happy thoughts

Dude the dosis on those things are normally higher than it should be. One blotter gives you a pretty hard trip, but 4 just fucks you till space.
If you have a bad trip, you'll never come back.
One did 4g shrooms and had a slight horrortrip - wasn't nice

just calm down, dont get nervous because youre expecting way too much. shit is gonna happen because you took acid by that i mean you know youll see and hear shit. acid cant be explained because each trip is special to the eyes of the beholder. so just keep calm show no fear and go with the flow.

very anxious

youtu.be/wycjnCCgUes Op i highly recommend this once the trip is real

i think this is a bait.. who eats 4 tabs the first time

you seem genuine . I'm gonna take your advice . can we be friends through this ?? do you have kik

LSD brings a lot of energy.. the come up can feel like 30 cups of coffee.. that's normal

YES. Go to youtube if you need an internet fix during. You're going to trip HARD, 4 tabs isn't nothing. It will come in 3 phases: Come up, FRY, and come down. 1 hour, 2 hours, 7 hours, respectively.

lol no relax ive been down this way it mightve started to kick in and thats fine just relax nothing bad will happen if you stay calm and positive. you took these to have fun and trip remember? do what you do when you wanna have fun or enjoy yourself. by seed i meant a mental one like gettig a thought stuck in your head and i can do that too heres one to remember, im a good person and im having a good time

just breathe, i know it sounds like bullshit. but just breathe and focus on it. clear your mind, and focus on positive energy. if the bad vibes start hitting you, just imagine a beautiful, powerful orb of love and happiness so strong it explodes inside of you. sounds cheesy as fuck, but it helped me out the last time i had a bad trip

thought i'd share my green text experience

>be me.
>Co workers at work invite me to take acid on one of our days off.
>"fuck it lets do it"
>day off comes we decide we wanna watch GotG 2 while on acid.
>they pick me up. before we go and grab lunch we take the acid.
>Friend says to salivate it then swallow.
>Do that and we head off to grab lunch at a sushi place.
>This was a rotating sushi bar so just grab whatever.
>Acid starts to kick in. I grab my first plate and just focus on it intensely and I MEAN INTENSELY.
>Co workers just keep laughing at nothing and they start noticing the patterns on the sushi plate.
>Cut forward to movie.
>It felt like we laughed at serious parts and cried at non serious parts.
>Fast forward after the movie.
>We go to a local park that had a castle in it.
>Just walk around it and talking about random shit.
>Coworker then decides we should go to the beach.
>We drive. Playing a range of music. Music and Bass is vibrating in my ear drums INTENSELY.
>Friend mentions the day always ends with Metallica.
>"Loops. Loops" He would say.
>We drive to beach but we actually don't get out of the car. We just drove and stared at the ocean.
>Fast forward. We went to this ghetto area to get some smoothies.
>Shit gave us bad vibes.
>Suddenly I remember I needed to be home.
>We drive. Metallica starts playing. Loops.
>I get home thing is still hitting me strong.
>I randomly talk to people.
>Gave $10 to an IG model and got some nudes from her.
>Didn't fall asleep till 4am.

TLDR One crazy experience. Lasted about 14 hours and that was only one pill. Keep in mind was first timer.

Tf? A stuffed bunny? Bro that stuffed bunny is gonna eat you lmao.

also, op, the nerves and anxiety of the come up are a fun part of it. Like, if you let it be an indicator of the fun you're about to have, it becomes fun. don't be surprised if you're a sweaty husk by the end, drained in every conceivable way

youtu.be/Fl3OCz0V6qw aaaand another one

Sure, doing some work rn so can't chat forever but im down if you need someone to talk to.

kik: jerellevincent

To be fair, the blotters are very high dosed in Germany so I can't guarantee that they'll be equally dosed where you are.
I recommend having benzos around so if it gets too hard you can kill the trip.

Though if it's a good trip, it will be a awsome experience.

If true, this and don't fight it!
Relax, enjoy the Ride and Let it Happen
Let Lucy take you whereever she wants to take you or whatever she wants to show you.
Don't force it! On 4 tabs she is way stronger them you and will Fuck you Up, if you fight her. If you let go --> almost certanly the Most impressive, eyeopening experiance of your Life!
There Is only a bevor and a After Lucy.

Enjoy the Ride and good vibes and Love to you!

no I've had this bunny since i was a kid. she loves me and i love her

Lol 4 tabs will have you off your shit get ready for almost a life changing trip cowboy

i second this. the only bad trips ive ever had i was fighting them. only after i let the run their course was it beautiful

lol so much for legit advice
why you got to bait like this OP
i thought i was actually helping for once

I call my girlfriend bunny. Makes me feel good in that good way, ya feel? Either way, I was just fuckin with you to make your stuffed animal creep you out. Don't fuck your stuffed animal while you're tripping tho, no matter how much it sweet talks you while you're on cloud 9

then yous a lucky guy, guy
every trip ive ever had (about 15 times) has been bad, and not like "i have to shit bad" bad but like "oh my fuck they want to kill me is that a demon dont eat my face" bad.

nah fuck it good i bet itll make the experience better

how you doing op?

youtu.be/BgK_Er7WZVg hope some of these are helping Op

id share my bad ones, but i dont want to scare this guy too bad on his first journey lol. ive certainly had my share of those as well.

It's about Time

word that wouldnt be right to do

psychosis incoming!

do you smoke op? the aliens got pissed the last time i smoked on acid.....dont piss them off, best advice i will give you op. dont fucking do it man

youtu.be/sBzrzS1Ag_g

OP, you still there?
And what kind of friend tells you to do 4 tabs at home - alone - while your parents are asleep?

you alive op?

OP is chilling.

Were just chatting and said to tell you guys they're not dead.

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw

thanks man! i hope he has an excellent adventure [:

Is he tripping?

Just remember the ride never ends, and your doorways will crawl with fear. . . Forever

Are you you feeling?

Not yet no, just the nervousness before the trip.

there are no acid pills, only sheets

nice fairy tale of you having friends though, faggot

Ofcourse it can be selled as LSD. Probably 2-CB, LSA or DOB.
Still believe the story though, but surely wasn't real Acid

just preoccupy yourself to get your mid off of it till it hits

Probably some Chinese chemical mdma clone and caffeine press kek

what i would give to be inside of your brain right now! happy tripping!

Op is gonna be up for a loooong night 2 hours feel like a day especially when locked up at home trying not to wake up others hahahaha let it be op

4 is too much

No, stay away from Sup Forums. Just listen to music.