JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qJOA4Tt3Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No white men on ESPN.

>“But they barely even make eye contact with each other these days.”
>“They virtually ignore each other off air,”

This is First Take all over again

that show is nothing but commercials. i've never heard anything like it.
the two hosts have nothing to be mad about - they have had very cushy jobs shilling sandwiches and motor oil for a long time.
never insightful, never controversial, never anything new.
bland as a subway sandwich

fucking a white male: the radio show

>wanting more cliche controversial radio shows.
please god, no.

I hate that this meme is taking over.

they should replace them and give LaVarr Ball his own 4 hour show

People actually listen to these guys? Shit, I've never heard a more bland show full of ads and milquetoast takes.

kike&goy is garbage like everything else on espn

They're both getting new shows with whites

>Greenberg
>white

The only thing these guys have in common is a name. The chemistry has never been there. I sometimes listen to the show on the way to work and you can sense the tension. Not surprised to hear there's bad blood.

Greenberg is an elitist douche who does not have the kind of personality you want in a sports talk show host. I hoped he would be one of the ESPN layoffs but they gave him a promotion instead.

I do not want to listen to beta nu males or women talk about sports. You get higher quality information and more entertainment from retired athletes who do not posses journalism degrees.

>you dont get the show!

This. It's impossible to watch with the ads injected near-constantly into whatever dialogue they're trying to have. But before I go on be sure to go to AutoZone, this month go to your local AutoZone and say Mike and Mike to get 15% off your purchase and you'll know you're in the zone. Get in the zone, AutoZone. They even do it with guests sitting right next to them and it's the most unbearable thing.

>I do not want to listen to beta nu males or women talk about sports.

I only come here so I can laugh at people this gay.

Hahaha

Fucking kek, the idea of this. He should start a podcast and invite the most controversial people possible

holy shit what the fuck? I haven't actually watched much in the last year but I used to watch all the time and it was basically the only show on E!SPN I actually enjoyed and it looked like they were actually having fun on the show. Greeny's always seemed like kind of a prick to me but him and Golic always appeared to get along well enough. I knew it wouldn't last forever but for them to go out like First Take is... disappointing.

>first guest is Kyrie Irving

I'm not in the closet or anything. I just think the host's personality should work with the subject matter of the program. You wouldn't want Chris Berman to host Fashion Police

Clay Travis murdered Mike and Mike in cold blood.

>*leans into the mike* how does one become a big baller?

user you're on the Subway Fresh Take Hotline brought to you by Subway! Eat Fresh! user....?

mike and kike dies
kike and kike and trayvon and shaneesha replaces it
Im not surprised at all
and I really liked mike and mike or at least golic and his son

>Mike Golic staying on radio (and ESPNU) with his son and Trey Wingo

sign me the fuck up. trey wingo is my favortie person on espn and mike and his son are 2nd and 3rd. thats good news. trey needs his own 4 hour block.

>tfw lebatard show reigns supreme

it's the best thing on the radio at the moment

>The chemistry has never been there.

look at this retard

jew gets paid more by disney overall
encouraged to ditch his goyim counterpart to pursue his own tv bid
doesnt let partner know and backstabs the guy
(((disney))) plans to pair him up with SAS tier loudmouth and discuss why arent their more blacks in baseball and how hockey is rayciss
sounds right to me

You're added to my response, you shitflinger

t. Big Baller

ok? sorry you don't like entertainment?

if you had it your way every show would just be three hours of lebron/jordan comps?

yes

They're doing better as of late, though for a time it was chimps flinging smelly shit they branded as "humor" and "popular culture" in the name of not being a "sports show", because Dan is a fat shitmonger.

I can stand and even appreciate Stugotz because he tries to bring a little balance and has largely succeeded as of late

>Regular contributions from his sons, selections of B A L L W A V E music, IRL shitposting against current and former NBA players, interviews with guests, stay in your lane segments and Big Ballers™ calling in

uhh just so you know, they were given explicit instructions to do less sports talk when they got the gig

>that show is nothing but commercials.
Welcome to radio where most of the hour is commercials.

LITTLE

NEW EPISODE NOW, FIRST SINCE THIS ARTICLE.....WILL THEY LOOK AT EACHOTHER?

How long has it been since the chemistry was there? Five years? All I've heard for the past year was hostility.

>Kike goes on a tangent about quinoa smoothies or some shit
>Mike has no idea what that is. Says he likes steak or something equally masculine.
>Kike keeps going on this tangent about quinoa, he's googling it and relaying the information over the air.
>All Mike can do is interject with an intermittent "Yeah" or "mhm."
>This goes on for ten minutes and does not stop until a 1 800 Flowers ad forces them to change the subject.
Something annoying like this happens once or twice every episode.

If Kike had creative control of the show, it would hardly be a sports show. If he talked about his own interests, he'd constantly go on about shit the average sports fan doesn't want to hear. Greenberg's new show will most likely be like ESPN's The Six. Good Morning America with a side of sports. Watch what you want but I'll be tuning into Golic's show.

banter is not hostility, its part of the shtick. they're supposed to be foils of each other.

Did you hear the last hour today? They are completely unaware of how the atmosphere protects life on earth from solar radiation.
It's literally >american education, the radio show, brought to you by Progressive Insurance.

>New York Jew and fat notre dame fan don't like each other

Wow this "scandal" is somehow even more boring than their radio show

ESPN is dying... and they have chosen to speed it up?

>drinking mudwater in a favela
>s-stupid murikans!

Sure thing Pablo

>american education, the radio show, brought to you by Progressive Insurance.

brazilian listening to an american radio show that isnt even special, tell me more please joao

youtu.be/3qJOA4Tt3Ko

/ourguy/

Those comments ended up being exactly what I expected them to be.

>being this butthurt

Oh hey, czech'd

golic sucks and his son is awful. greenberg is ok

Uhhh... yeah... You said that the promo code for Auto zone was Mike, bit if I say Mike twice l, will I get 30% off instead of 15%?

Also can I get a promo code for 15% off of season 1 of your brothers TV show, Save by the Bell: The College Years?

They'll probably replace it with some black people and call it Dre & Dray

AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

>Mike and Mike dies
>The SIX is still on
>ATH is nothing but bull dykes
>Pablo le epic meme man joins racebait Bomani for new show

Where were you when ESPN died?

So golic is salty that (((greenberg))) got a hugely lucrative contract and promtion while he got peanuts and a demotion. He shouldve seen this (((coincidence))) coming a mile away

DLBS sucks dick

This is literally the entire shtick of catholic and the jew in the morning, and always has been.

I wonder (((who's))) behind this post

>bland as a subway sandwich
You mean the "Subway Fresh Take Hotline!?" brought to by Dollar Shave Club?