Okay, there is this girl who used to be a coworker. We used to hang together but nothing ever happened...

Okay, there is this girl who used to be a coworker. We used to hang together but nothing ever happened. Mostly because I didn't want a gf at the time.

I moved away - now she is practically begging me to come visit her over a few days.

Now question is, should I do it?

Further information: she is the type who has a lot of guy friends because "guys are so much easier to deal with"

I dont see why not.

You might get laid. Or you might not.

Those girls are usually whores, but other women really are terrible so she could legit just not have female friends.

Yeah thing is: it's fucking far away. To the point of being a moderate financial investment.

And there is always the possibility of her just being like
>oh it's so fun having you here
>I like you as a friend

I kinda think that the fact I basically turned her down before is eating away at her. If I traveled this far just to see her, it might be validation enough for her.

How far? Also pic?

Is this a real question?? Don't be a faggot. And not just a regular homosexual faggot. If you're friends, it's rude to turn down other people's hospitality. Tell her she's gotta cook you dinner at least once and see what she says.

>Tell her she's gotta cook you dinner at least once and see what she says.

I don't really want to marry her, you know.

Dont do it.
Women that dont like other women do not like themselves

I don't give a fuck about her liking herself or not.

My only concern is: will she let me take off her panties or will I be the dumb faggot who travelled far for some sightseeing in her city and a few chats over dinner.

Just tell her to meet you halfway and take pictures by the sign of each city she and you go into. That way you know she's actually heading your way. If she doesn't take one picture of a city sign within the first hour of travel she's not actually trying to see you and she's going to be "just a friend"... that's when you head back home.

talk clear. you don't have time to waste your gas money on a 50/50 chance to get laid. tell her to send nudes or be done with this bitch

Could you be more autistic?

That would be a great way to make her pussy dry even if was into me to begin with.

It reeks of insecurity. Much to learn you have young padawan before you try to give advice on the internet.

If shes inviting you to stay in her house she is game to having sex with you, its up to you to actually lay her.

Also when girls say they hate girls or only have male friends do it to justify sleeping around.

> 29 year old nyc based user here

Hahaha. Hey if you want to travel all the way over there without knowing her true intentions to be that "dumb faggot who travelled far for some sightseeing in her city and a few chats over dinner" that's on you. You don't have to take my advice... and really anybody asking advice on Sup Forums is just desperate... and here you're going to get some crazy answers so expect the unexpected when asking advice here. You really should ask your friends instead.

hahah you dipshit I don't think you're gonna need to worry about that given your answers

Not op here but ur an idiot.

>ask her to take pics of signs

If ur ganna ask for pics, why the sign lmaoooo oh lord

Haha. Just trying to save the poor boy some money. I don't care if he gets laid or not. He's crazy for asking Sup Forums for advice.

Pic for judging purposes

Well I'm sane enough to dismiss idiotic advice like taking pictures of signs and shit.

Then spend all your money on a 50/50 chance to get laid... it's way cheaper to just get a hooker in your area if that's all your interested in.

>> 29 year old nyc based user here
for what the fuck is this important at all?

kek

The rest of u kids r like 16 and live in the woods.

sure mr cool new york dude

Guys are easier to deal with.

If you don't want to get hurt, don't become emotionally invested. You virgins think that you need to fall in love and have a relationship with the first thing you stick your dick in.

Fix your low self esteem. Loser.

Whats wrong with being hurt?
Are you afraid of feelings? What a fucking loser

make it clear that ur gonna smash or ur not coming

Stfu loser. Sane ppl dont ask Sup Forums for life advice

I never said I was afraid of being hurt?

I said if you're not looking to be hurt, don't become emotionally invested?

As in, fuck the bitch and leave.

Eventually you will become less of a neckbearded social retard and realise because a woman says "i prefer guy friends" it doesnt mean they are going to fuck people behind your back.

Stop reading into shit the wrong way and you'd probably not be a virgin and have a girlfriend.

Yeah, she can go fuck herself. She really wants to see you, then she comes to you first.

you sound like a faggot .
don't waste her time . she has plenty of real men to fuck .

Ask her that she got some couch for you to sleep and you need to bring blankets or spmething cos you dont like to get cold. Try to check that she offer you her bed to share and promise to get you warm all night ;)

you're definitely a faggot .
just tell her you're gay and she'll leave you alone .

op has a fellow faggot in his thread

>guys are easier to deal with
>im a slut so other girls dont like/trust me
>im a slut, i hang around only guys

Ive been down this road before

you should suck op's cock so you both have what you really want in life .

and you live in shit tier nyc

it's easy to know it, just ask:
>Do you want to have something serious or I shouldn't bother with it ?
That is if you want something serious