I can't get a gun because I don't live in somewhere like America. But I need a way to kill myself...

I can't get a gun because I don't live in somewhere like America. But I need a way to kill myself, although I'm too pussy to jump on the traintracks nearby. Is there a way I can guarantee my death later like by increasing my chances of cancer etc? Any input would be much appreciated.

put your balls in the microwave

Don't do it user! You only get one shot at life, don't go into oblivion for eternity just yet. Give it 5 years and if you still want to kill yourself go for it, but first try a few things.

Get a full time job and make friends there.
Take up vaping.
Buy a gaming PC.
Go to a stripclub.

Just have one blowout and find something you like before you decide to end it.

>Take up vaping
You should kill yourself

[OP] I'm trying to get a job, yeah. Will it really help? I've decided I probably won't kms until I've been employed for a year but it might take me another year just to get a job first.

Trust me, having a shitload of disposable income will very quickly cure your depression. Seeing my first 100$ paycheck made me very happy even though my job was assraping me and cutting my hours. Buy a bunch of vidya like Rainbow Six Siege, something with a team based gameplay with mics. Its fun as fuck.

Get money and /trv/.
Best thing you can do with your time/money

nice pic :)

why does she look like hank green

You mentioned getting cancer which i didn't even think was a form of suicide. That's a terrible way to die buddy. I think of this when it comes to suicide: there was a 1 in 1 billion chance of you being born. And here you are. If you made it with such a slim chance of existing you have to be jere for a reason

YW :D
I wish I could find more of her, shes so hot

You should come to America, enroll in a school in a liberal state, keep perfect attendance, and I’m sure you’ll get shot .

It takes like 2 days to get a job. Git fucking gud.

Buy several pounds of weed and oil and get a nice dabbing rig before ending it all

>excerise a lot, make sure you sweat
>don't eat food
>keep going, sweat a lot
>then keep drinking distilled water
>pee a lot
>pee a lot
>pee a lot
>trip balls and die

The more you edge.

> you only get one shot at life.
> just have one blow out

I see what your game is.

So let me get this straight, you don't live in America yet you are on an American board for Americans only? Why are you violating U.S. cyber immigration laws? You have illegally crossed our virtual borders and are guilty of immigration terrorism. You need to leave American cyberspace right now and never return, as Trump has signed Executive Decisions banning illegal cyber immigration.

*laughs in Hebrew*

HAHAHAHAHA

stay here, get cancer.

Or maybe try playing dota. Uneducated Russian teenagers on all servers are bound to give you cancer aswell.

cyka penopt
mid or feed

radiation poisoning is a great way to get cancer, but sadly cancer is a horrible and painful way to die. I wouldn't reccomend trying it

I know a site online that will pay 20 shekles an hour, all you gotta do is post antigun and pro interracial cuckolding stuff on forums and stuff. Want me to hook you up?

Krokodil

I know it's painful but it sounds a lot better than trying to commit, failing, then living life as a vegetable. I could easily drink bleach or take lots of meds but I can't risk the aftermath I am scared people will try to keep my alive in an eve worse state.

Yeah uh, I wouldn't recommend the cancer route. I've seen several loved ones die by withering away from cancer, seems like an awful thing to experience.
One friend who survived late stage pancreatic cancer said he'd rather be dead than have to go through the treatment again. Sure some forms of cancer are a lot shittier than others, but I don't think any of them would make for a good way to die.

>I can't get a gun. This is relevant because I want to die slow.

Guns kill 4 million people a day. Just get a gun anyway and it will slit your throat in its sleep (knife not included). The best part is that God will forgive you in the end.

i would kinda feel the same except that suicide is just such a fucking bummer.
I mean who can be bothered to think about that depressing shit for too long, denial is the way forward.
There are plenty of times when i feel i don't want to be alive, like even on my better days if i suddenly discovered an opt out button i would smash that shit, but that's not an option and i'm sure as fuck not risking ending up paralyzed or with a brain injury.
So when i get desperate i get fucked up out of my mind and then i'm like "i don't give a fuck if i'm good or bad or right or wrong or where i end up I'll just do what the fuck i feel like and if I end up in too shit of a state, suicide is always a backup plan.
But then i always end up coming round to the idea of choosing a real life after blowing off some steam and accepting a few set backs, i'm slowly moving forward despite being a faulty human, im sure you can be fine.
Or carbon monoxide yourself with a car i don't care, just make sure you seal up well and wont be found for hours and hours, like i said don't end up a vegetable with no opt out