Uh oh, my wife's son wants to swim in the theater lake tomorrow after we watch a kino

Uh oh, my wife's son wants to swim in the theater lake tomorrow after we watch a kino.

Is this safe? My falcon seems to be looking at me nervously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLO2WUgQVMw&t=5m05s
web.archive.org/web/20090221141207/http://i.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/promos/xaviercontest/tools/media/contestmodels.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

X:RE thread?

Do it, but be prepared to pay a fee.

My local joint doesn't charge a thing monetarily, but if you swim in the lake you have to use the theater showers. I was able to get away with not going last time because I was the designated shooter and I tipped my falcon extra that day.

bump

To be honest, I feel like Xavier himself was the only part of the show that worked consistently. Whenever it cut to almost any other character it was p bad, then when it focussed on him it was back in business. Somehow the voice actor just sold the word play well, and all the other acting was just bad.

I think that's a bit of the charm of it, the rest of the world are the weird ones.

Can I just say that this series actually produced some pretty deep and beautiful episodes? Signs from Godrilla I think legitimately makes some good points about the internal struggle between the mind and the heart.

I agree, it's fucking hilarious but honestly some of it really speaks to me.
Also the anarchist commune episode is GOAT.

The best part about this show is definitely how some of the jokes are almost impossible to catch, so Sup Forums what is your favorite hidden/hard to notice joke from X:RE?

Mine is from the episode where he is making the black family adopt the demon child, there is like a 3 second scene where he makes them celebrate all the holidays at once and for just a brief second there is an "Arbor Day" song playing faintly in the background.
youtube.com/watch?v=eLO2WUgQVMw&t=5m05s

The song itself wasn't that funny just the attention to detail blew me away.

This is really adult swims unsung classic, absolutely amazing writing

>I have some undead cheif beef to queef

I still quote this shit.

I like that user, good catch.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE WAY TO THE LAKE?

Cripical.

Good lord an actually good thread on Sup Forums . This show changed my life.

Some people get half way to the lake and didn't start their car, I'm just kidding. That's just lake humor

I still have the Xavier 3d models, if any one is interested. It also has the Young Xavier, and chief master guru!

the jokes per sec of this show is amazing

web.archive.org/web/20090221141207/http://i.cdn.turner.com/adultswim/promos/xaviercontest/tools/media/contestmodels.zip

>I still have the Xavier 3d models, if any one is interested. It also has the Young Xavier, and chief master guru!

Hit me up son

Found the original link
Here

I made some things using these models and 3ds max, animated all sorts of situations. Within this pack you can make your own episode, assuming you know 3ds max.

powers are for the weak. I have no powers. Unless you count the power to blow minds, with my weapons-grade philosophical insights. I am thoughtocauster, i'm a conundrummer in a band called life puzzler. Hell I've flipped more lids than a monkey in a soup kitchen--of the mind

What the fuck is this show even? I had no idea what it was until a friend sent me links to episodes recently and started spamming a bunch of memes from it.

Bouta take a float on a gloat boat on lake Just Desserts

Best episode

haulin some big smokin beef
need to dip my meat into something saucy

I just watched signs from godrilla and I didn't understand it very well

If like me your wife's son is a proud person of color I'd advise against it, I'm still not allowed out of the shed because of the accident

This show will always be one of my favorites.
It and Fat Guy Stuck In Internet are the only shows Adult Swim has ever had to legitimately make me belly laugh.

This show ended far too early.
SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

As painful as it is for me to say this, I think 2 seasons was enough for Xavier. It was so perfect in its absurdity, I feel like a third season would lessen it's value and charm. I don't think they'd be able to contain the lightning in the bottle for 10 more episodes.

I have no idea how Vernon wrote this shit though, and I'd pay good money to see some BTS footage of the PrePro on this show. First off, how did they get from the start of an episode to the end of it? I feel like they just begin writing aimlessly and see it where it takes them, until the final 2 minutes when they need to bring it full circle. And how do they write the lines for each character? Just the alliteration itself is enough to blow any other writing from other shows out of the water.

Fratata.

SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

How about a short movie?

These threads are so obviously 1 guy samefagging to himself nonstop

no one watches, watched, or will watch this shit show

This I can get down with. However, the beauty of Xavier is all in its dosage. 11 minutes of him is just the right amount. Anymore and I can imagine it getting tiring.

i disagree, i liked all the weird hicks and other fucked up side characters

>Go to discount screening of Vacation
>Pick up bathing token along with three nails pryed from the hands of an albatross
>the water in the showers is hot, excruciating
>try to escape but something forbids me
>flailing arms pound against a barrier unseen
>No blasphemy escapes my lips, but the liquid fury makes me repeat horrible cries
>"Pardon, my god! Pardon, Lord!"
>The shower ends. My assigned shooter looks at my burnt, trembling body and takes pity upon me
>Points his gun at the Master Inspectress and kneels beside me to help me to my feet
>He drags me to my seat where I stare at the empty screen, the fabric of the seatbelt tearing boiled skin from my lap
>A lidless eye wreathed in flames emerges
>I feel nothing. I am nothing.
>My legs leave my body, loafers falling off from pointed feet
>I look down at my shattered claws, succulent meat still clinging to the inside
>"Aye" chants the crowd
>"My job is tough", sings the blacksmith
>He begins a choreographed dance with the shooter and the inspectress
>Try to speak but choke on butter
>When death comes for all as it will and as it must, no one will mourn you

Holiday Road

>24 posters
you some kind of ooga booga chinamen?