I told my college professor that he's a "Fugazi bitch ass fuck" and now I can't attend the class that I paid for with...

I told my college professor that he's a "Fugazi bitch ass fuck" and now I can't attend the class that I paid for with my own money. Is this fair? Or even legal?

Yes, it's fair. Yes, it's legal. Student behavior is governed by a student code of conduct. Students are expected to demonstrate professional behavior.

I understand what you're saying but come on...I could have said much worse but I limited myself to "Fugazi bitch ass fuck". I think my professor is just being a prick.

Also, I find it funny that it's only that one class I can no longer attend considering the fact that I'm still allowed to attend another on of his classes.

Maybe he's trying to teach you that you can't act like a little ass wipe who can't control his temper in the real world, and not suffer any consequences.

"I called my boss a Fugazi bitch ass fuck, and now I can't go back to work, is this legal?"

Think about it, you childish, ill tempered ass hat.

assuming this isn't bait, yes. its fair and legal. you were allowed to enroll and given a series of expectations and rules to abide by. You were disruptive and harassed a teacher.

Don't rage about it or feel like a failure, just get a little coaching on how to handle your feelings better, it goes a long way. I'm talking from experience, trust me.

No, you think about it fuck face. What I did wasn't even that bad. The only reason I was angry is because your mom kept trying to grab my cock while in class.

I hope this is true. Honestly how old are you to act like that, 12? You're like those gen y idiots that spent all of 2000 to 2010 calling anyone and everyone "bitch"

I like this answer. Thanks for the advice chum. I'm just pissed off now that I won't be getting my Physiology credit.

just because you could've said or done worse doesn't make what you said any less. that's like saying "ok so i punched him. but he shouldn't be such a bitch. i had a hammer in my bag" get it?

Maybe if you wanted credit you shouldn't of been a faggot

No, I'm 21. I wouldn't be in college if I were 12.

My teacher was being a faggot first though.

dont worry, you can always get it in another semester. just do some work on making a more chill version of you right now. I know you can do it.

21 and you speak like a 12 year old then complain it's not fair you get in trouble. How in the hell are you managing to even pass your other classes? Dummy.

Thanks alot dude. I was pretty down on myself but this makes me feel a little better.

You were just mad that your cock was too small for mom to find it and she laughed her head off in class

You're literally proving user's point by responding like this. You're obviously too childish to be in college, and you'll never amount to anything.

If he's such a faggot why are you here crying like a cock sucker?

I manage to pass because I'm actually intelligent. The way I speak doesn't dictate how well I can solve problems and accomplish school work.

I think you're mistaking me with your father. Your mom had no problem finding my cock considering that fact that it was in her mouth.

LMFAO the way you spoke to your teacher LITERALLY showed how bad you are at solving problems, you idiot! Jesus Christ

If I'm too childish the I guess that makes your mother a pedophile.

>I manage to pass because I'm actually intelligent. [citation needed] So you're also delusional in addition to being rude, annoying, and a bit of a bitch.

I'm not crying, I'm just letting you all know what happened.

Good deal. You're gonna be alright my man.

>I think my professor is just being a prick
Tell us what you called him again.

He's only banned you because he's not allowed to punch your lights out, you petulant little dick.

For fuck sakes, my professor was being an asshole so I called him a silly name. There was no reason for him to be all up in arms about it. He could have just sucked up his pride and went onward with the lesson.

You sound like a 14 year old nigger.

My teacher is in his late 50's and weighs less than 150lbs. There's no way he's even be able to punch me before I knock him out. I called him a "Fugazi bitch ass fuck" and it was well deserved.

Your mom calls me "nigger" because of how big my cock is. Fuck you.

I'm so happy to hear you failed this class. Why would anyone hire you over anyone else degree or not? I hope you live in a high crime area and get mugged next.

yo, being an adult takes lots of practice. years of practice and more failures at it than anyone can keep track of. this is an opportunity, right now, to work on that. people in this thread are predicting you'll let your emotions take the lead and charge in with even more smack-talk. They don't care what you call them. They just want to see how much they can raise your blood pressure.

You don't know any of these people. You don't owe any of these people. You have no idea who these people are. Whats their opinion of you or your situation matter? Just let it slip through your fingers, bro.

Come on everyone knows that's not why she calls you that.

The reason someone should hire me over someone else is that I fuck your mom.

>Just let it slip through your fingers, bro.
The only time OP let's anything slip through his fingers is his cum from his chronic masturbation habit due to not being able to get pussy.

Thanks man. I may not know any of the people in this thread, but I definitely know their mothers.

I once pronounced Arab AAA RAB in a middle eastern history class multiple times. This was like week 1 of classes. The professor let me finish my point then blew up on me and kicked me out of class. I tried to defend myself arguing I've never heard it said differently and no one in class had said it yet. I left the room, came back and yelled at him that what he was doing was unjust and I'd be contacting the University. He threaten to call campus police. Ended with me back in class, but I'd didn't say shit or participate again.

So your saying your mom doesn't have a pussy? I definitely get her snatch. Fuck off.

So are you the pitcher or the catcher then?

That's what I'm saying, yes. Are you stupid.

That sounds wack man. You should have called him a "Fugazi bitch ass fuck" like OP did. Surely that would have neutralized the situation instantly.

The pitcher.

You seem to be showing abandonment issues. Was your mother abusive or elusive? Did she hurt you? It's okay. Sup Forums is a safe space.

fag, and you're calling other people a bitch?

I call your mom a bitch while I fuck her pussy.

Not at all. I had a wonderful upbringing and had a very loving and caring family life. I'm very close with my family.

Somehow, I doubt that.

Virgin detected

What does it give me to lie about that? You don't have to believe it but I most definitely had a good life up to this point.

Your mom definitely isn't a virgin when we're together.

Bait thread. No one is this much of a faggot....

Except they are. Almost every class I went into had one of these little overprivledged fucks in it.

Side note, everyone in your class thinks you're a faggot.

As a professor of business, I can tell you that it is legal but frowned upon... just apologize and he will let you back in... just remember your entire class paid to be there. Are your actions or comments disrupting their rights to learn too?

If you're a professor of business then you should shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

>had a very loving and caring family life. I'm very close with my family.
>banjo starts playing in the background

You talk like you're mentally deficient. You claim that you're not. That means you're parents fucked up bad.