Her nude is actually out there

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAH
Plus she's underage brah, not cool

Prove it

I know ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kek lies lives forever.

Forever and ever

kys

absolutely haram,put on a hijab on that young infidel!

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

I sometimes wonder if she'd fuck me. I'm 44. I'm not normally into jailbait, but this chick is a bitch with a body I want my dick inside of. I really want to feel how her pussy hugs and tugs my hardest thing

kek'd

fucking turd

>I'm a big fan.
Seriously KYS.
If you really endorse her behaviour, the world is better off without you.

You're gonna have to tell me how many of your geods you think will go in.

You mean lol? Are you 10 years old? Like seriously you must be younger than the topic.

ravioli ravioli
give me the dani bregoli

Implying her gash wouldn't already be thrashed and looking like roast beef from all that black cock.

OK I wouldn't mind seeing it before it got rekt

i bet if you showed up to a party she was at and had a bunch of coke she'd fuck you. wrap it up though a bunch of niggers already tore that up

fuck you asshole, put your 10 years old dick into your dog as always you do.

I'm 51 and I'd love to hove my cock in her. I already have herpes & HIV and I don't expect to live long so I really wouldn't care what shit she has. Really need to feel those titittes pressed hard against my fat man chest and look in her eyes and hear her say "cash me ousside" when she cums. I'd fill her so much that she'd be leaking cum for a couple days.

I'm a 64 year old black man and I want to rip up her taco with my big burrito and cream all over in there.

I'm a 39 year old pervert and I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. Damn!

I'm an immortal wizard, I have level three force skills and a black panther named fransuir.
I'd smash

>mfw i've watched so many jailbait on cams showing everything that idgaf about this single one.
it's been well over a year since shes been famous and user still hasnt seen her using a hairbrush. move on, faggots.
sad.

have you?

14 or 18 doesnt matter in this case. It's just a number and individuals develop at different pace. This slut has announced her pussy being mature and wet long time ago with her attire and behavior. Girls her age were bearing kids back in the days when life expectancy was 30 years.. all a matter of cultural context and times you live in and they law that comes with that. Biologically and psychologically speaking she's ready for breeding once she bleeds whether we want to acknowledge it or not.

of course, why would i lie?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

No one has its not real you fucking virgin
Closest we've had to anything is bikini pics and some low cut tops.
Be more beta

She's been "14" for 2 years now...

bamp

life expectancy was 30 only because of infant mortality. if you lived to age 5, you could expect to live into your 50s-70s
also puberty started several years later (13-15), and once ages of consent even were a thing (1700s), they ranged from 6-12

She IS 14 you fucking autist.

Conceptually yes but definitely not the ratio you mentioned. More like if you survived 20 then you would make it to 70.

And every other Jamal in her hood already barebacked her. Who cares. Her age is just a box to check to avoid prison but morally or ethically is irrelevant.

Literally for the past two years it's been said that she is 14. How the fuck does that even make sense to you? Shes 16 now. Learn how to do basoc maths.

basic*

That's the kind a thinking that'll get ya on catfish

She probably has AIDS already, one look at her tells me she's a coal burner

i bet a lot of that gap between 20 and younger is death during childbirth. lots of childbirth deaths before modern methods and sanitation

She was born in March 26, 2003 you fucking inbred. Seems you're the one not knowing how to do "basoc maths".

>inb4 hurr durr joke's on you I was only trolling

Kill yourself you retarded piece of shit.

she was 13 when this shit first started

They don't care. They're preds

When this shit first started it was already a couple of years after the original airing.

you're just feeling insecure over being attracted to a girl that young, there's no conspiracy to suppress a true age making her older

Where her boobs be at? She's got them, some want to see them!

Whoa, the older you get the better your chances at living longer, mind blown