Why are we Americans so retarded Sup Forums?

Why are we Americans so retarded Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/list-of-us-mass-shootings/4255503.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the deterrent principle. If you are more likely to be killed back, and faster than waiting for people to show up to kill you, you're less likely to start shooting people.

Check out the facts of many of these cases. Almost always, the killer plans to get away. That plan is predicated on being able to run before people start shooting back.

How is this a bad thing? My teachers had guns in their cabinets that could only be unlocked if they scanned their fingerprints on the lock. The metal shop teacher had an AK in a gun cabinet.

I'm from Texas btw

I live in a very rural area. I think it is a great idea.

I thought they mostly killed themselves.

implying mass shooters try to stay alive

sure kid
you can't comprehend bit the rest of are retarded

No. Most of them plan to get away. The ones that kill themselves are a minority, and even out of the ones that do that, most planned to get away and then realized they couldn't.

This is a good idea tho

t. not even americunt

this retarded

Of course they plan to stay alive. That's the only way they can enjoy thheir 15 minutes of fame. It's the next 50 years of constant ass rape they weren't expecting.

Some get away, then go to subway and McDonald's then return

Most are going for the high score. A heavily armed and trained group is a massive deterrent as you know someone with a gun will be on you in seconds.

It turns a mass shooting situation into suicide by cop within seconds instead of 3-9 minutes

I don't even live in an open carry state. Also, people at schools in my area break into teacher's desks for shit like candy and pencils. I doubt a gun will stay safe for long.

>comparing desks to gun safes

voanews.com/a/list-of-us-mass-shootings/4255503.html

Most of these end up with suicide (tho some would be suicide-by-cop)

If it's in a fucking safe how is it going to protect shit?

Guns don't go in the desk you fucking idiot, they go on your person and nowhere ellse.

Literally way worse. Imagine douchebag teachers with teens in literally every direction at lunch. If like three kids lunge at you they're getting your gun.

Maybe it would be better if everyone in a school should always wear a gun. If only the teacher has one, he will get shot first before he can react. Then the killer can put out his classmates without being disturbed. Why would any other teacher go in a room where the killer is killing people when the chances are against him that he will make it out alive? So everyone should where a gun to make a difference. So if someone tries to shoot anyone, everyone can shoot him before he kills more. Some will die in the progress since everyone is shooting everyone they identify as a killer(the one who pulled the gun first) but the shooter will be stopped within minutes.

Just when you think these cunts can't get any more fucking stupid they pull something like this out the bag. Nation of retards.

Genius. We did it Sup Forums, we saved America.

The gun the teacher has needs to be always ready to shoot, else he will be to slow. I don't know if a ready to use gun in a classroom is a good idea, i mean there will always be dumb kids.

Kek. Dumb fucks.

This is kind of interesting.

What would be the consequences of a society where being armed was mandatory?

If you don't have a gun, the state will provice a cheap, mass produced weapon.

Bait
Thread

Honestly wish it wasn't true

Bollocks and prawns yeah?
Anotha wanka ooh as guns whal I'm not
Allowed yeah?
Well mate
I won't stand fur ih.
Nah nah nah not meee.
In moiy cuntry we banned gans, so why the crikey won't yuu?
Be mow like Australia mate
Count to free and and ova your fully automatic pumpys yeah

Then they gotta raise the teacher salary by at least 20K/year, teachers get paid shit as it is. Now they gotta be police officers too? Do you know how mentally taxing that would be on the teacher?

If someone can't afford a gun they will get a big knife for free. Then, since there will be lots of shootings, a selection starts. Only people with good guns as well as people with great knife skills will survive. After ~10 Years there will be only Rich People and Athletes (Their Knife Skills evolved). That's the utopia that lies ahead.

I like this, banning guns helps only criminals!

Yeah, almost every week some nigger is trying to shoot me. if i didn't have had a gun i would have been dead multiple times. America needs guns.

Can somebody explain to me why Americans are so obsessed with the second amendment? I don't mean a passive aggressive "hurr muh freedom you gunless cuck". I mean really, why do you get so riled up about it? Because from the outside looking in, it looks like some kind of collective mental illness where you've lost the ability to think rationally. I'm not baiting. I'm genuinely confused.

rights come as a bundle, not a la carte. police would just love it if we tossed the 4th or 5th too. if enough people really want it changed, the constitution can be amended. until then, you don't get to fucking take away civil rights

I see no problem with this, it does not matter if there are no more legally sold gubs, shooters will still get there hands on one

Bong here and im going to go against the grain a bit but it only makes sense for americunt teachers to have their guns on them. That country is full of guns and it doesn't make sense that schools advertise as no guns zones.

Considering how most high school kids these days are pieces of self entitled shit I see no problems with this. If parents have their kids a mild beating every now and then to keep them in line we'd be so much better off. But. No everyone is so deserving now

Am also a bong. But it's another step in the wrong direction for them. Their whole way of life will soon have to change to accomadate their obsession with guns and America will become a hellhole. Daft idea imo.

Country was built on the idea that the people run it not the ones in power. That's the idea of a free country. Seeing as how we escaped tyranny from Britain, we have the right to bear arms to protect us from said tyrannical people. It's unfortunate now that everyone is so retarded that they don't realize we control government not the other way around. It has nothing to do muh guns. It's the principle of our rights and what the country was built on. The excuse for "they didn't know what technology we'd have" is not valid. Regardless we are entitled to our rights as American people. As soon as we give up a single right, we immediately become oppressed as a country and end up right back where we were. It's unfortunate nobody understands that these days. Everyone just wants a safe spade and nobody is smart enough to read between the lines. They eat up whatever is in front of them.

It's an obsession with the rights we have as citizens. Other countries don't get it because we're the most free. Well we used to be anyway. America has the worst government because they're always lying and hiding shit yet people allow it. They complain about what the news tells them to. Social media was a mistake.

You're the only retarded one, this makes complete sense. Mass shooters never attack police stations or military bases. They dont want a fight, they want to shoot people like fish in a barrel and hope the rush they feel makes up for never getting laid.

>mfw this is implemented and leftists refuse to comply
>school shooter at school in conservative state gets blown away in 10 seconds flat by every teacher on staff
>school shooter at transexual communist indoctrination leftist school kills hundreds
>b-but my gun free zone!

At least we can still cut butter

The plan is to turn schools into prisons: metal detectors, armed guards, uniforms.

This is in the name of Freedom.

See, I think it's Americans that don't get it. And you're certainly not the 'most free' by any stretch. It just seems to me to be deeply rooted in paranoia about the British coming to steal your stuff.

Americans are seriously just that stupid. Anybody else in the world can see the gun issue in their retarded country, but no, ‘must have my guns to protect me from people with guns’

Like any cop in a crowd right?

It's always funny when Europeans think they're the rest of the world.

>Bong saying America is becoming a hellhole
Yeah I'd rather just get hit by a truck, get beat up by sharia patrol or have acid thrown in my face.

Even better, ask any european their opinion of america and youll get a strong opinion either way.

Americans dont even think about european countries because they dont need to, they have 0 influence over our lives.

Ask any american their opinion on the EU or a specific european country and youll get a shrug 9/10 times

Schools are already designed after prisons

An which shithole country are you trolling from?

Some other countries have armed guards at schools. This isn't new.

You really want to arm your old high school teachers with guns?

You think they're going to be able to take out one kid with a gun in a school packed panicked kids running around?

I say metal detectors + two or more armed security guards. I'd rather arm a guy whose job it is to do this sort of thing than some fucking high school teacher.

there are already U.S. states doing this

TLDR:
Muh Freedom

so teachers should be our police and soldiers now?

A cop's job isn't to hang around hundreds of children all day

they just want to kill a lot of people, typically people of a specific group
in the specific case of school shootings, those people are their peers and teachers at school

well it would work better than the naive idea of removing 400 million guns or whatever the number was

You idiots are posting in a bait thread

No it isnt, but it is frequently to be in large crowds of drunken aggressive adults.

"3 people could easily swarm them and take their gun" is equally applicable and a retarded argument

Yep, better if they just get shot trying to block the door waiting on police....

I don't trust high school teachers to even store these things safely, let alone handle a shooter.

Hire security guards.

had a chuckle, user

Are you fucking retarded? They dont change professions by just carrying a gun just give them a weapons course they same way they are trained in basic CPR.

America

Because rent a cops are so much better
kek

>security guards

the janitor would be higher payed than the security gaurd user

I dont think you realize how low the requirements are for armed security. its usually a minimum wage job and doesnt require any legal certification

When you train people to kill and require they hold firearms you make them a militia.

Non-American here but it seems a sensible measure, if civilians were armed here in Europe muslims wouldn't have such an easy job slaughtering defenceless innocents with trucks of peace.

Increasing security for the safety of our children is a good thing.

Guns exist

Can't stop them existing, and they will only get more deadly as time goes on.

All teachers should be armed and have military training to protect their students.

Give the teachers pay bumps to go along with it.

better than a high school teacher yeah

Yup, agreed. Or for a canuck I'd like to be imprisoned for saying something someone might potentially think about not liking some time in the future

Security guards are basically McDonald's workers

Trump has the right idea. Looks like he will be the first Pres. since Reagan to broker the passing of some common sense gun legislation to. The guy is a pretty strong leader tbh.

Heres an idea to solve it all.
>Open carry allowed everywhere, including all government buildings, Senate, White House, state legislatures, golf courses, private clubs, etc.
>All black american males over the age of 17 are issued with a firearm and trained how to use it.
Guarantee that there would be legislation on the table faster than fat through a goose.

I dunno, why are eurofags so fucking gay?

still sounds more reliable than a high school teacher

It is a good point and higher standards and comprehensive background clearances for teachers should be part of this. The teaching profession is filled with unstable and unscrupulous people that should not be around children in the first place.

see

The states that already allow teachers to carry require the teacher be a CCW holder, who on average have cleaner criminal records than cops.

yeah we could tell

i doubt you're going to have someone reliable like that in every school
and i doubt just one of them will often be able to make a difference, anyway

Texas is only in the middle when it comes to gun law contrary to popular belief

yeah let's give more barely trained people guns, that's totally going to help

>doubt it will work 100% of the time, no point in trying

They point was they could have a gun if they wanted to, not be required. Obvious he knew it's not gonna fix the problem just give some gun loving teacher some piece of mind in a liberal nut house

>barely trained

require CCW, problem solved

just hire professional security in every school, problem solved

yeah no a lot want to die.. don't give 2 fucks if anyone shoots back just want to get high numbers.

Just give everyone guns. Wasn't no mass shootings in the wild west, even without cops.

>Saying a lot of things that rarely or never happen
Britain is a paradise compared to America, despite what you've been told to believe.

faster to get it out of the safe than to wait for the cops to drive across town in traffic

Why do we trust our kids around adults who we don't trust to protect them against shooters?

implying these little shits won't steal a safe.