If you had the power to do anything necessary, how would you fix the United States of America?

If you had the power to do anything necessary, how would you fix the United States of America?

Bollocks and prawns yeah?
Anotha wanka ooh as guns whal I'm not
Allowed yeah?
Well mate
I won't stand fur ih.
Nah nah nah not meee.
In moiy cuntry we banned gans, so why the crikey won't yuu?
Be mow like Australia mate
Count to free and and ova your fully automatic pumpys yeah

I would replace every binary 1 on the NSA server's with a 0, and every 0 with a 1.
(so 111001 would become 000110) if that makes sense.

Had the east coast until New York and the west coast joined to Canada. Napalm the rest.

Only one way to fix the America.
It's to get rid of all the Americans.

Nuke the entire country.

Calm down Eliot.

I would just get rid of it. Not trying to be an edgelord. Just think the world would be better off.

How could I know how to fix the United States if I don't even know how to fix my own country nor my own life ?

heyyyyy, oddly enough Iv'e recently been watching mr robot. I know it's old, but im up to season 2 ep 6 now

Death note

Killing all the inhabitants?

I’d erase it and all evidence of its existence. There would just be an ocean between Canada and Mexico.

Nukes

Nobody can fucking understand your retarded ass.

Kick out non whites.
Kill the antifa.

There's nothing major to fix, just kick all niggers maybe ?

Mandatory freedom for all

Including inmates, native Americans, illegals, children, etc

Convert all Americans to Islam and Establish the American Caliphate

After the nukes if I still had power I'd nuke the rest of the world too. Wipe out humanity entirely.

Take away all of their guns and nukes, destroy all overseas bases and missle defences, get rid of all drones and 80% of military hardware.

At first, get the fuck off every country in the whole world. Second, take most of my hilariously high military budget and invest in into education amd proper health care. Get rid of any religious fundamentalism (fuck all of them). Get rid of the jewish control of hollywood, banks, israel, and so on. Start legalizing Marihuana everywhere and put some taxes to so the community can profit from it. Legalize all kind of psychodelics and psychoactive drugs and make proper drug education so society learns, with new rituals and traditions, that this stuff needed to be used with respect and responsability (first, it fucks the black market and there is only good stuff. Second, when its legal it isn't interesting). Fuck the NRA and make proper weapon laws so not every fucking retard redneck is able to buy a gun.

>redneck
Why are you punishing them. It's NOT The Hicks killing every one

Give the people something new to believe in. A new believe means a new connection between our race. After all, we are humans and there is only one truth. We want to overcome our humanity and become the archtype. Thats why we never stop to learn and why we always seek to tame the universe.

>Marihuana
Dude weed lmfao 420 blaze it

Herd all the liberals and ghetto niggers to CA and build a wall to keep them out of the usa for good

Should be a requirement at dispensaries, if you can’t spell marijuana then you can’t buy any.

Can you move them to new York and jersey? California has really nice land I enjoy going out on .and the weather is nice

Kill all the muslums and liberals and antifa. Put safeguards in place to keep them from returning.

In german it's written Marihuana

Go to bed, Ivan. Isn't bedtime in Russia?

Lobby reform, complete overhaul. All communications between congress/senate and lobbyist would be recorded, archived and become public record. Campaign donations would be abolished. All contributions to any seated or campaigning candidate would be abolished. Violation of any of these would be punished via public execution. Gerrymandering would be abolished and geographical district designations woukd be restored to sensible layouts. Electoral college would be abolished. All "War on..." programs and funding would cease immediately (drugs, terror, etc). Immediate closure of borders, only legal immigration will be permitted, hard limit of 40k immigrants annually. No deportation of illegals... Immediate execution (no grandfather clause in effect). Immediate repeal of all "church laws", state law unable to circumvent these repeals. Punishment for offenses such as theft, murder, rape, etc will now be potentially doubled. Utter and complete overhaul of copyright/patent process. 'Nuisance' lawsuits associated with either will have all court and attorney fees leveraged against the plaintiff. Repeated offensives will result in massive fines or imprisonment of company heads and/or legal representatives.

Etc.

I'd find a way to let family-owned businesses compete fairly against the multinational corporations.

I would love to see family-owned hardware and grocery stores again.

I would love to see people working for themselves instead of lining the pockets of parasitic stockholders who never even get off the couch.

I'd go back in time and tell Thomas Jefferson not to give up on sending niggers back to Africa. Problem solved.

What serice is it on?

Unironically, kill all betas, sjws, and feminist

I rate this a 9.5/10 I would vote for you user

>Electoral college would be abolished
Other than that you are spot on imo

Get rid of fox and cnn. Make Sup Forums to the only accessable website in the USA. See the uprising of weaponised autism and how slowly the world gets doomed.

I only picked CA in hopes that a massive earthquake would cause it to break off and vanish into the ocean along with all the exiled filth

federal legalisation adoption cultivation support promotion and full embracement of the cannabis and all its subsidiary industries

all english nations, tax it spend it on education if u got a fixed and right education system to create smart citizens or police force if you wnt dystopia w/e

>electoral college abolished

Have fun letting California and New York decide who your president is every election.

Balance the precipitation throughout the country.
Make everyone in America know fluent Spanish.
Drastically limit lobbyists and campain funding. Get rid of the electoral college.

>legalize all recreational drugs. Tax the shit out of them. Have them sold legally through dispensaries made by professionals. Let the junkies kill themselves.
>decrease military funding and avoid oversea conflicts.
>sterilization of all convicted felons, regardless of the crime they commit
>reinstate the death penalty for all states for violent criminals and repeat offenders
>force welfare and unemployment recipients to sweep streets and pick up trash on highways in order to collect benefits
>ship all elderly people to small unimportant islands in the Caribbean to live the rest of their days away from the general population
>draft the homeless into the military, specifically the infantry
>provide clean energy alternatives on the government's dime (I got solar panels put in and my electric bill went from 200/month to 40/month)
>increase the price of unhealthy foods (See Philadelphia's soda tax)
>make the cost of attending college more reasonable
>make prophylactics free and easily accessible for anyone that wants to use them. Any age. Without having to go to a clinic.
>rework education system to teach kids actually relevant information that will help them in life
>skill assessment tests in schools. Place students with certain skills in classes to turn those skills into a meaningful career. Separate average students from above average students.
>make healthcare about healthcare and not about doctors squeezing every possible cent from insurance companies.
>Every 5 years require all drivers to retake driving exams in order to renew their license.
>remove driving privilege from individuals who repeatedly get into accidents
Just a few off the top of my head.

I would create an impenetrable field around every living person.

This field would reflect any malicious harm that is intended to a person for back at the aggressor in the exact way that the aggressor intended.

If you're walking down the street and someone tries to stab you in the neck they would then get a stab wound in that exact same place.

If someone shoots you and it is not 100% self defense(police) then they will receive the shot wound. This will include misfires and shooting the wrong people.

Someone spits at you? spit goes back in their eye.
Someone throws something at you? it hits them back.
surprisebuttsexs? You better use lube.

Herd all the conservative and inbred rednecks to FL and build a moat to keep them out of the usa for good

flooding it

Schools: make a closed system. Turn all public schools into military acadamies ensuring a future for the anerican hegemony. All teachers likewise must be "the best of the best of the best". Their equivalent of training would be marines, seals, or rangers.

Roads/infrastructure: set up programs to nationalize the banks and and railroads. Start setting up bullett train and public transport.

Energy: decentralize the grid, every family house or apartment complex needs to produce enough energy for them plus a bit extra to feed into grid.

Elections/government: government will be based off of anonymous plans submitted then voted for and the top choices are put into a lottery to be selected at random. choices.These plans are voted for at a local level. Try to tackle voter fraud.

Citizenry: to kick off global agenda, declare everyone living and everyone going to be born to be default american citizens. This will also help with america staying the hegemonic power.

To help with american ego and prudishness i would institude "holidays " of manditory nudity.

Food: spike everything with spirulina and bee pollen like they do with flouride.

I'd also put up a few biodomes.

This guy can be president
This guy can be vp.

You sound like a faggot.

>Deregulate drugs to "fuck the black market"
>Heavily regulate guns to keep "dumb rednecks" from getting them

Do you not see how these two positions are inconsistent? Also, good job wanting to turn the whole country into addicts.

- unify NSA, FBI and CIA into a single department
- reduce military budget by 75%
- reform education
- universal healthcare
- target massive corporate and billionaire tax cheats, prosecute them very publicly and make sure the punishments STICK
- make inheritance max out at 25 million dollars, after that amount, 100% inheritance tax
- reduce foreign military involvement to minimum required to maintain peace
- return caps on political donations, destroy super PACs
- massively restrict lobbyists
- term limits on all political offices
- remove electoral college
- single-payer, country wide, leading-edge internet availability
- close down Guantanamo bay
- rewrite all 'free trade' laws and agreements so that salaries must be universal, i.e. no cheap foreign labor - "But then, why would a business move overseas???" - exactly.
- make abortions freely available, safe
- create law similar to German law that requires the board of directors of any company to have a member who represents the workers' interests
- eliminate guaranteed contribution pensions, and require guaranteed payout pensions
- make pensions mandatory for all long-term positions
- make it illegal to hire several people part-time to do a job that a single full-time employee could do to avoid paying benefits
- put a mandatory cap on highest v.s. lowest salaries of 40:1
- eliminate private banks, all interest on the state bank would be paid back to the state
- require all people offering any service to have scientific evidence of the efficacy of the service, especially including palm readers, homeopaths, chiropractors, voodoo doctors, etc.

...that's a start...

10 well placed Tsar Bomb II

My nigga

I'd rather let people with an education decide important things.

Mazeltov cocktail

Muhfucka this economy runs on magic!

It's a question of turnout. The NRA has such political clout because it's members are politically active, not numerous.

Why do you think the Republicans expend so much effort suppressing the black vote?

Execute all the faggots on Sup Forums. Starting with OP.

I agree with it all!

what is this pokemon?

Economies run on two things: inherent value and confidence.

Preventing an elite few from controlling the economy and appropriating almost all of the value is not 'magic', it's common sense. Capitalism, even the pretend capitalism of the U.S. will destroy itself if it is not kept in check.

You want magic? Take a look at Germany, utterly destroyed by two world wars - which they almost won - turn into the third largest manufacturer in the world, and with state-funded university education for everyone, even foreigners! Look at the Mondragon corporation of Spain, that started in 1950's, completely abandoned by government and military, built a massively successful corporation, which is the envy of everyone around it, on the principles of collectivism (yeah, you know that thing your capitalist masters tell you is so destructive and evil).

Not perfect but pretty fucking close!

At the age of 16 I'd force every str8 cis gendered white male to have a homosexual experience twice

At the age of 16 I'd force every str8 cis gendered white male to have a homosexual experience twice, free hormones for the trans community and id give blacks reperations. I would also execute all republicans

I think you're missing the bigger picture. I won't say US is without problems, but it's already pretty great as it is. I guess if there's one thing to fix I'd reverse Citizen's United, get rid of superpacs and unlimited campaign spending. Make campaign spending a regulated and balanced neutral public service, I'd make news stations support third party unbiased fact checkers, regulate lobbying so it's less like corporate-run corruption and more like concerned citizens getting their voices heard. I would get rid of gerrymandering by drawing all the congressional districts with a neutral third party council every year.

My platform is simple, productivity, education, and consistency.

-Take away many state laws can be overruled by the federal government to create consistency. Gun laws for example whatever they may be will be consistent throughout America so all will play by the same rules. States will only have control over both local issues and a voice in federal government. American must be united.

-A veteran will receive two years of training and school to get them into civilian life so they may find careers.

-Highschool will now have mandatory political science, to all high schoolers will understand the political system better and what all the theories are such as what a communist, or anarchist is besides just thinking the Soviets and holligans, also a statistic course and economics course will be added.

-To take post Secondary education you have to go through a CO-OP so every American will be able to have both a theoretical and practical experience for the workforce. This will be one year, no more rich kids who never had a real job hiding in student debt or mommy and daddies money

-Heathcare will be owned by the state but research and development will remain privatized and it may be used for tax breaks. A healthy workforce is a productive workforce.

-Kill off Congress
-get rid of the penny
-presidents much have a masters in political science, economics, and law.
-make free trade actually free an no more protect industries, if another country can supply America better by our standards than we should take advantage of that.
-Tax loopholes will not only be closed by the punishment will follow the three generation rule.
-much like gun laws in other countries cars will require you to retake an exam every five years, this can go up with accident-free driving to a max of ten years before another test.
-Homeless people and drug addicts will be given affordable housing if they take both treatment and education to get back into the workforce.

Maybe introduce term limits on congress, and rules like "using congressional information to game the stock market is insider trading and is illegal," and things like, if the gov't shuts down congress doesn't get paid. Things congress wouldn't pass themselves out of their own interest but are good for the country imo

Niggas dick look like a rare Pepe and shit...

Ban liberals.

Say it with me
>RIGHT
>WING
>DEATH
>SQUADS

Get rid of every old fuck in our government and replace them with newer generation of experienced adults

Politics had become an identity the same way ethnicity or country of origin used to be. No one gives a fuck past screwing the other party, even at their own expense. Everyone in the middle is held hostage by loud extremists and the people who cater to them.

Just DC would do it.