This is the worst album cover I have ever seen

This is the worst album cover I have ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BdqZMH9RD6o
youtube.com/watch?v=or7tWjWI0ZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not anymore

YEAH WE GET IT BORK, YOU LIKE VAGINA IMAGERY

that's just bad, it's not absolutely horrendous.

this is epic

i like it

BASED

this is fucking hilariously good

it's starting to grow on me

that's funny though

you should be ashamed of yourselves

Damn a pussy on her forehead, such a strong, original feminist statement

wrong lol

it's actually pretty good

not something i'd parade around but still good

BROTHER

Legendary

Arca has gone from my favorite current musician (Mutant era) to annoying the shit out of me with his faggy friend Jesse Kanda who has a terrible aesthetic.

It really is the darkest timeline. Arca's last album was generic radio pop, and he's regularly posting photos of himself using his anal beads on twitter and stripping at his live shows. I feel a little bit retarded for thinking he was infallible after Mutant and stretch 2. How do we get him to tone down his gayness?

He's just being himself

what, a narcissistic bore

Success and being much more gay are the main things that have changed for Arca since 2015
I wouldn't flex and shove my dong in womens' faces at my live shows if i became a successful producer

he is the absolute worst

It’s grown on me, if you put it side by side with her others it doesn’t look out of place.

I wish it would leak already, I know there isn’t long to wait but it feels like it.

What happened to him?
youtube.com/watch?v=BdqZMH9RD6o

So weird and quirky haha, just like me and most women haha

I didn't like Arca's last album either, but if you think it consisted of generic radio pop you might be fucked in the head

Jesse Kanda is still better than Arca despite this shitty cover art. It was probably Björk’s idea.

Not anymore.

he's always been a narcissistic cunt.

he was born into a piss rich family, grew up in a gated community, was sent to london to study etc. so it's not exactly surprising he thinks he is the shit.

his shtick revolves around shock value. how sad is that? constantly coming up with objectively ugly imagery in order to get a response from people. he's going to extremes now. soon enough he'll be sticking glass into his anus just to get people to look at him. i find him absolutely pathetic. his ugly skinny masculine body in those feminine clothes is repulsive to look at, but i guess he knows it and wants everyone to think that.

as far as bjork goes, this is the worst collaborator ever. matmos were also gay but they weren't hollow, spoiled attention-seeking idiots.
the gate is a shit song and vulnicura is my least favorite bjork record. my hopes for 'utopia' are very very low.

Awful
Not really bad

Eh at least the music isn’t shit
I’ve only listened to the first album and first EP though
>worst collaborator
No that is Anohni

Love it

>constantly coming up with objectively ugly imagery in order to get a response from people.
I actually saw him live last month and can definitely back this up. On the huge screen behind him we saw animals give birth, the asshole of a cow, and an anus prolapse. The actual set was pretty great but Jesse went a lil overboard with the visuals. The sad part was that there were actually some really great ones, like one of the visuals was being inside a car going crazy fast while driving being surrounded by forest fires
sorta like vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=or7tWjWI0ZA
>vulnicura is my least favorite bjork record
I really wouldn't go that far, that title should go to Biophilia or Volta

I like it much more than the homogenic one.

>David Bowie - Reality

>Arca's last album was generic radio pop
lol no
Despacito is

it's a persona, like
Brian Warner != Marilyn Manson
David Jones != David Bowie != Ziggy Stardust , etc

yaaaas queen slayyyyyyyy

omg so hype for this album. the queen is BACK

Good were the times when Bjork would collab with people like Mark Bell (rip), Mike Patton, Robert Wyatt and Rahzel.

Straight men are objectively better than gay men when it comes to art. They're way more genuine

I would.

You’re a fucking retard

>Arca's last album was generic radio pop
lol no it was not. I really liked it.

ebin args

he's right though

INSANELY bad opinion.

What about Matmos?

this board really overrates bjork

We want to fuck her. Even the ones who say they don't.

oh I would love to, but not 2017 Bjork.

Eh, I still would. Not as enthusiastically, but I would.

I'd make that bitch feel young again.

Here, OP

How high would your enthusiasm be for young Björk?

>it's a "Sup Forums pretends to have sexual skills" thread

Give me 6.16 posts that do this.

This is from two days ago, she still looks good

What the fuck, there's a baby standing on a fucking wolf.

>inb4 makeup
She's 52, give her a break. She's held up fine.

bork managed to top herself

Are you sure?

This album cover is great you nerd.

If you honestly think this, you're retarded