You guys know what to pick, right?

You guys know what to pick, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reference.com/pets-animals/much-weight-can-gorilla-bench-press-70ea394f0e1648b2#full-answer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>spawn 10k rats
>everything in a 30 mile radius dies
rats op.
OP is a faggot.
thread's over.

Rats, easily. Give me half the amount of rats, won't make a difference. they will swam all the others and tear them up.

Rats and the hawks simply because the rats would have a hard time catching the hawks and I could lose an eye during that time. Why would anyone choose the Hunter when they could just be the hunter

add the human for AA purposes

If there are multiple animals in the picture do we get that number times the multiplier? Or is it to be assumed that each is a single entity?

obviously rats. nothing else on this list has enough power to take on 10k of anything. if rats weren't a factor i'd take gorillas and bears.

It’s says the amount you get in the picture

Hunter and the wolves

If lions attack first we'd probably lose

everything else is easy to shoot

Read my post more carefully. For instance there are 2 lions in the photo with a x4 multiplier. So do I get 8 lions? There's only one gorilla with a x5 so obviously I get 5 gorillas

>rats
>hunter sees you from a mile away
>360 no scope headshot

heh, better luck next time kid

bird and rats

Hawks and wolfs, all about strategy, we split the rats up into a wider area and destroy them

Autism is very possible for you friendo

No matter what you pick the combined strength of the others will easily win

My hawks would've killed him. Good try

Not really an autistic question. If you look at it. There are differing numbers of animals in multiple pictures. Detail oriented isn't naturally autistic. I bet you have a shitty job huh?

>see him
>send hawks
>by the time you finished with your commands the bullet is already half way though your brai

heh better luck next time kid

Gorillas and the hunter. There's a reason why higher primates ended up at the very top of the food chain. We eat sharks. Think about that. You can walk into a restaurant and buy shark fin soup. We are the most fierce predators ever to stalk the surface of the Earth.

It's not even a major challenge.

>not choosing rats and human
What is it like to have literal autism user?

>when you look at life through the autism spectrum, everything looks like autism
10/10 analytics user, other user def has a shit job

The rest ARE coming to kill you

ARE
ARE
ARE

>It’s says
meaning: It is says
okeydokey

Gators and rats.
Hide under a gator when birds attack, they'll get mauled when they try to reach me.

By my count, that's 16,000 rats and 30 gators. MAybe the rats and gators will have to fight over who gets to make the kills.

Rats and hunter

>16k
>10k * 16
You suck at math fam
160,000 rats

I'm human and own my own weapons why wouldn't I just be the hunter? Duh doofus

of course 160 000 rats would be way too O simply for swarm reasons.

I think I would choose the hunter and the hawks if the multipliers weren't so disbalanced. the hawks would be able to attack the eyes of the big threats AND eliminate rats while the hunter does the rest

The 7 bulls by themselves could kill all gorillas easily, those things are huge and angry

Grizzlis + Eagles. The 9 bears for brute force and 50 eagles to take out the hunter from a distance then join the grizzlis on the battlefield

>rats deploayment range due to sheer mass: 30 miles
>effective hunting rifle range: ~10 miles
>rats needed to kill a human: ~25

You're clearly not aware of this, but silverback gorillas are the strongest animals which have ever lived. Their mass to strength ratio is unparalleled. They can lift ten times their own weight over their heads without straining. As they mass an average of about 500 pounds, that means they can lift a fucking SUV over their heads.

>you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Except, you know, totally not true. They can lift about 800 kilos. Still fucking strong, Grip strength is enough to easily crush a croc, which is more relevant to the problem.

Those 7 oxen can stampede. That's why I would choose them plus the rats.

Hunter and three bears.

>30 miles
That's 30 fucking rats per SQUARE MILE
That's an entire fucking football field between each rat
Rats top speed is 8 miles an hour

that's without any obstacles.

they would easily be killed before they even reach the hunter

>A gorilla can lift 2,000 kilograms, or over 4,400 pounds. This is more than 10 times a gorilla’s body weight and as heavy as 30 humans.

reference.com/pets-animals/much-weight-can-gorilla-bench-press-70ea394f0e1648b2#full-answer

I only pick the sillhouette of mozes point his staff of Gods authority towards the will of God's judgement.

I win.

Hell yeah I'd pick five harambes

They have two hands, so that means there are still 5 wolfves left running at top speed towards you and can smell you from miles miles miles away.

I pick nothing. I just go hide in the closet. Like always.

I pick salt and pepper, and say "bon appetite, guys." and poor it all over myself, especially in between my armpits.

U don’t get to bring ur guns dingo