Be me, 27 years old, hot wife, six figure salary, nice house, two cars, lots of land

>Be me, 27 years old, hot wife, six figure salary, nice house, two cars, lots of land.
>Living the white mans dream.
>No kids after a year of trying.
>Diagnosed with testicular failure.
>My nuts just quit for no known reason. Almost no sperm, very low test.
>Fast forward three years, been through IVF many times, spent 100K on it, no success.
>Wife refuses to continue to inject hormones in to her stomach, I'm out of money anyway.
>Says shell leave me if I dont support her getting a sperm donor.
>My options are: buy someone elses sperm and put it in my wife and raise someone elses children; get a divorce and be lonely and childless forever; or kill self.

Please advise.

join the army become a commando/sas/secret/special services

Keep trying I guess user. Youre wife shouldn't fucking blackmail you like that

Leave her, if she's saying she'll divorce you over a sperm donor, she doesn't sound like she's gonna be the best mother.

Why would he lol, that's for losers

My friend was in the same situation and he got his brother to donate sperm to them. Raising the kid as his own and loving it.

It's an option if you have a brother who's willing to do it. I guess even your father could donate.

Damn bro, 27? Thats too soon for this stuff. Have you checked you testosterone level? Start being proactive about your health and don't walk around with you cellphone in you front pants pocket.

WTF... who... Whose sperm was being used during IVF?

You could always save a bit of money and not buy the sperm, just have someone fuck your wife instead. I'll volunteer.

cant reproduce means hes gotta take as many as possible in one lifespan being the end of his patrilinal main succession, ultimately, he should seek to end existence himself, then it wont matter. and he'll be a successful male, in spite of being a loser in this capacity of non continuence of his line.

Edgy

Plenty of women out there that don't want children. You could live like that.

He can't have kids so he spends 100k on a procedure designed to allow infertal women to becomes mothers.

Seems legit.

*infertile

another, could become a shaman travel the world take as many psychadelics as possible start with all the weed in a hundred mile radius

I said almost no sperm, not no sperm.

No brother and father isnt an option... I have cousins, but havent seen any of them for years.

You dumb fucker IVF isnt just for infertile women.

fuck that bitch dude. you have money, she doesn't love you she is using you to further her own goals. take your money and split. I'm not kidding. I'm 45 and have been through a lot of shit with women and know of what I speak. My current wife and I attempted IVF as well because I had a vasectomy but we wanted to give it a shot. after 5k she said fuck it, let's just get dogs. Find a woman like her.

Wouldn't it be possible to inject one of those few sperm cells into one of her eggs. Not anymore I guess since you already wasted your money on hormones, but still, as long as there are some viable swimmers left an artificial fertilization would habe been an option. Maybe you're just a cuck.

Never mind i didn't know what ivf meant

just keep fucking her. maybe youll get lucky.

by the way your wife sounds like a bitch who is using you.

Why the fuck would you want kids anyways?! They are soul sucking little demons that would ruin your marriage anyways.

Is the thread where we wait for a "get a black guy to impregnate your wife" kind of post?

find if there's a way to extract sperm from your balls.

Seriously, in some farm animals they just stick a needle there and absorb what they can.

Start harvesting your wifes eggs too - you're aiming for an IVF baby.

Also, start combatting the low test syndrome.

No more soy, go to gym, take cold showers etc etc

you and your wife should consider adoption. If she's insistent on having her own child, divorce is your only option. accept your fate and spend the rest of your life drinking yourself into an early grave

Y E P !

I second this.

Adoption is a good solution to your problem OP. You aren't letting your wife get implanted with some other dudes seed this way, and if she turns this down you know shes a heartless gold digging bitch. You'd get money from the government for doing this, and save a poor kid from a terrible life.

>source: am adopted

If she's blackmailing you with a threat to leave she shetually doesn't love you the way a wife should.

Sorry user but my advice is to let her divorce you. Talk to a lawyer before she does.

This man is correct. Leave that bitch, partners don't threaten each other

those aren't you only options

just let a real man knock her up for you while you watch, that way you're more involved than with a sperm bank. i'll volunteer.

nut in her 19 times per day, you'll have you kid

just adopt, you cuck

No, this is legitimately my life. Also if I buy sperm for an IUI, itll be a white guys sperm.

Sure thing. Where do you live, I'll bring her right over.

This guy thinks he’s not lonely because he has a wife that will leave him over lack of viable sperm. Your greatest fear should be suceeding at something that doesn’t matter, like contunuing a line that nature found it’s perfect end in you. You’re going to end up swallowing a bullet. Don’t subject another human to the horror of being you.