My teachers haven't exactly been bad-ass. I can't picture old fat Mrs...

My teachers haven't exactly been bad-ass. I can't picture old fat Mrs. Leiberman calmly picking off terrorists with her trusty .44

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wAqE-KLbiYc?t=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go fuck yourself

dumb president parrot dumb claims. such a genius.

I had a couple teachers that were pretty bad ass. And our disciplinarian was an ex cop. Fuck my school though, theyd deserve it

You'd rather her fat ass try and block the door while police come? Guns aren't that hard to use, I'm sure she could figure it out....

maybe it could help to teach them not to fuck up teens mental health

hehe, its clever. Also forces useless liberals to get guns.

hey he might be a moron, but do you think youre smarter? Really?

user, you know why you are on Sup Forums. You're useless. Besides, your idea about banning 300 million weapons aint happening, and banning them will fix nothing.

Ever heard of "grandfathered in" weapons? Unbannable weapons basically.

The second amendment isnt going anywhere you tool

stay on 200 year old rules and fall back more every year. even african "shitholes" don't have so much mass shooting. enjoy it you idiots.

Kek, be careful there eh, don't want to be offensive there. If you hurt someone's feelings, you'll go to prison and that's a good idea eh

Delusional gun cuck

>he went to a soyboy school

it's kinda funny how proud you are about the founding fathers who fight to not follow 200 year old rules. "fuck it we want new rules to fit in our lives right now at this time". you are the reborn royalists

user, do you not understand its just a tactic from the NRA and pro 2nd amendment groups?

Nobody ACTUALLY wants to arm teachers, but its so outlandish and so far out of the question that it immediately stunts discussion of gun control.

This is the equivalent of the gun control advocates "100% ban all guns". They are made to not undersell on a negotiation.

With that said, nobody actually wants anything to be done
Do you understand how many Gun and Ammo manufacturers there are in the USA? How much money it makes?

Dont let the big left businessman kid you, a lot of people have stakes in those too.

You ban guns, it hurts business
You ban guns, the democrats lose a political point that they sell to tragedy victims.

Thats why the democrats push nonsensical stuff that will never pass either.
Its just unhealthy political posturing

> be teacher, first day on job
> handed a gun, no training, never shot one
> student suddenly stands up
> panic
> i pull trigger and shoot my ar-15 magazine into classroom
> mfw im the school shooter now

stay mad kid

this retarded

this retarded

i'm not mad. no fear. i don't live in your shithole. do what you want.

sure kid

this retarded

this retarded

>gaslighting your own failing thread

Sad!

this retarded

Sounds like another bad Hollywood movie 'Tech 9 Teacher'. Like Trump wouldn't shit himself at the sound of approaching gunfire. What if a teacher ends up capping students by mistake?

Teachers should teach, security is a separate issue.

this retarded
lets blame trump some more

>> i pull trigger and shoot my ar-15 magazine into classroom

Go to 1:20 and learn youself about how the ar15 trigger functions, one trigger pull shoots only 1 bullet user
youtu.be/wAqE-KLbiYc?t=80

I love guns, and trump is a gigantic fucking faggot.

but he's right you know.

lol

Then you both have something in common.

sure kid

You're a faggot shill and no one believes your Trump bullshit.

this retarded

sure kid

this retarded

The Democrats talk a good game when they don't have the votes, but I remember what they did when the last time they DID have the votes: nothing.

They want to forget they built thousands of miles of pipeline, they want to forget they built 700 miles of border walls, they want to forget that they agreed to increase military spending and cut the business tax (differing from Trump by a few percentage points).

Ralph Nader was right: the Democrats and Republicans are just different factions of the same party.