LEGALLY
E
G
A
L
L
Y

>immigrants are ruining amercia
he never said that but that you have to invent lies just shows you have no real argument against trump :( sad

idk if nobody told you but "immigrants" is our codewort for niggers,muslims, gypsies and jews.

gotta keep it pc bro

>trump family is immigrant
>left calls trump hitler
>but immigrants are great

hmm...

But those are more less proper european immigrants not the trash he wants to get rid of. Learn the difference fake New Zealander.

Is the word ILLEGAL part of some kind of leftist blocklist ?

Wow, guess #ImWithHer now

The Universe is an illegal immigrant on Kek's turf

He means the brown ones

all those immigrants are white or could be considered white. He supports white immigration.

>European immigrants
>same as shitskins

sage

>Australians b8ing Austrians

They were legal immigrants not illegal. Someone needs to gas those kikes and libtards running that shitty page.

And those are the occupy revolutionaries that were going to change things for the better? I want to take this people seriously because some of their targets are actually detrimental for the country, but they make it really hard with this middle school-tier reasoning.

>hypocrisy much?

No, cause all those types of immigrants worled hard in order to carve out a part of America for themselves, they understood through working hard and using skills they learned back home they could guarantee that they would either be accepted for their willingness to do the hard work and the willingness to contribute to the greater social cause that was the betterment of America that they could all be one together.

Mexicans do shit jobs and breed like rabbits, they benefit themselves and no one else.

same happens here, for some reason people can't see the difference between a European immigrant from past centuries and a parasite Indian

>implying that Trump is against jews
>is proud that his daughter converted to judaism and that his grandchildren are jews

> Illegal immigrants coming into country undocumented and leeching off of welfare.

vs

> People going through the proper channels and contributing to society.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH? WOW. JUST WOW, I NEVER SAW IT COMING.

Yes, I took the bait, no, I don't regret it.

They've been making shit up for years.

The leftist "All immigrants are equal" strawman has by far got to be the most blood boiling fallacy to exist

It makes sense since hates anyone who is not white and rich.

north & south america needed immigrants in the 19th and early 20th centuries

with automation they're no longer needed. they're causing unemployment

Drumpf will never recover. He just can't. Notice how Trump never responds to these criticisms because all he can muster against impenetrable logic is some incoherent catchphrase.

>trumps family has a lot of white people immigrated legally here

THAT MEANS ALL MEXICANS, MUSLIMS AND BROWN PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO COME HERE ILLEGALLY AND LIVE ON WELFARE AHAHAHHAHA DRUMPF BTFO FOR REAL THIS TIME

>make up a quote he never said to point out how this made up quote contradicts with his politics, that are not even his politics but a strawman version of them

Wowza wow wooow what a hypocrite!

I wonder if legal immigrants are getting sick of being lumped in with illegal ones.