ITT: We post pics of our expensive watches and laugh at all the poorfags who can't even afford even a shit watch like a...

ITT: We post pics of our expensive watches and laugh at all the poorfags who can't even afford even a shit watch like a casio or fucking timex.

Pic related is mine, cost me about $15,000

What makes you think re-posting this shitty picture is funny in any way? You're literally part of the cancer killing Sup Forums which is already on the fucking death bed.

You post the same watch everytime. So you must be the poorfag. Oh the irony in all your gay ass posts. Looks like you picked up that POS at a pawn shop

Have no expensive watch. Am entrepreneur

Shut it porkie

Bait but no one wears watches anymore. Stop being a fag.

too soon.

my watch was $600
pic related

This again? Enough with the pasta. Seriously.

moron has an Apple product.

Is that an albino python with a skin condition choking itself while masturbating?

Whenever I see this arm like this I think of Dan "Break her Hymen" Schieder.

Yes we do user?

that actually looks crap. other than the fact it says rolex on it i'm not sure why you'd buy it

Check my watches anons

Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Go die

Go fuck yourself, polska kurwa

what terminal illness do you have
and you shouldnt have put on the watch like that unless gangrene

Wow Rolex stooped low. That’s actually ugly.

>CataLOG

Copy pasta bait again. GTFO Sup Forums faggot.

Fat squishy arm is a fat squishy arm
Lololol

I carry the gold pocket watch of my grandfather, who spent 40 years as a conductor on the Rock Island railroad. It was given to my father who carried during all 25 years as an officer of the bereau of prisons system. It was passed to me where I carry it every day and I’ve yet to be late for an engagement.

Your hokey shit watch has diamonds on it but it holds no history or true value. My time piece holds the scratches and wear if honest and decent, hardworking men. You are a materialistic faggot shitposting on a Burmese pet trading website. Begone with you.

>which is already on the fucking death bed.

It died in 08 friend

Why drop so much cash on a watch that doesn't even fit your fucking whale arms

>my family is poor
Fixed it for you

>It was always dead

My watch was $600 and has a screen that'll show me pretty much anything I want to see in less than ten seconds.

You've gotten a bad deal and dibeetus

>
>moron has an Apple product.
And overpaid for her "watch"

why get baited so easily
why be such a recentmate
why not just lurk moar and not look retarded

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe..
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

This is a fucking sad picture..

The fat is very apparent.

You are a lost cause, caught in the last decade, if you still wear a wrist watch in 2018

what the fuck?? is that even a hand? Seriously people like you and OP should not fucking wear watches. You actually make the watch look bad with that fat fucking arm. What a disgrace.

Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso Grande Date

Why does everyone on Sup Forums have such ugly fucking arms. Get out in the sun and eat some protein ffs. Watches dont even look good unless you got the arms for it.

>no knuckles
you fat fuck probably smell like a pig

>Even his knuckles are fat

Holy shit put down the fries fatty

feels good man

Did he carry it up his ass ?

Rolex are fugly, get a Patek and we'll talk

Apple products are superior compared to all of their counterparts.

Android is complete shit.

user, you are full of shit and probably a jew

a woman watch looks funny on haired hand

Anyone can troll, there's an art to it. You've taken the easy way. Yeah we will get upset because obviously Apple products are inferior. You know that, WE know that. Let's get some more outlandish claims to throw around if trolling is on the agenda.

Fucking smoothskins with their cheap watches.

wtf is a watch? Its 2018, right?

Too poor for a Patek. Also 10 years ago the brand was exclusive so reason to own one. Now it's being polularized by niggers in rap songs as much as Rolex is, and Rolex watches are generally more durable.

It's that your leg? What the fuck is wrong with your skin voe?

did you recive that watch at your first birthday?.. if you are so rich, buy a wider watch band, or at least put on a couple of extra links.. also... who uses a watc in 2018? I have a clock on my phone.. no need for useless metal hanging from the arm

No one cares about your watch lard ass

Booooooring

I don't want a watch I have a phone that tells the time dumbass

fuckin ugly ass phone

what the fuck is wrong with your wrist

And they didn’t have it your size for that price?

The watch of all watches /thread

who cares that you have a shitty rolex you fat loser. you're just compensating for that tiny dick you have and that fry smell you carry.

Rolex’s are ostentatious. Only good watch in this thread was the jaeger lecoultre and the Cartier

check this beauty

Fuck these other faggots user - I think that's pretty cool. Always wished my grandfather had left me something like that, but the only heirloom he had was an extremely old pocket knife that he lost when the altzheimers started to get him. Here's to hoping you pass that bad boy down and that your heir appreciates it as much as you do.

>implying it wasn't stillborn

Shouldn't you be in school? Some of us adults wear a watch because we have real jobs (mechanic here) which require that we know the time, and we do not want to get our phone/pocket dirty. Much easier to glance at the wrist.

>which is already on the fucking death bed.
you must have missed the funeral a few years back

Casio Edifice
Was 50€ about ten years ago. Shows the time just as well as these "look at my watch it cost thousands" watches. Then again, I don't define myself by the watch I wear. I guess I'm in the majority.

All the cool kids don't wear watches at all...

O look another faggotabusing the copy pasta system.

you do realize there has got to be a rather large number
50%+
surely,
of people who do not give a fig for watches and less for elitists without a cause like you?
you do realize this?

you do realize this is a cold pasta
you do realize this?

Shoulda have bought a new arm instead for 15 large

this guy wins the thread

it's over

we can all go home.

oh... btw... op. go suck a dick.

The mechanical watch market has exploded over the last 15 years

Seiko Presage SARY057

so azn

Saving up for an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Co-Axial

the best part about op's post is that he doesn't know how to wear a fucking watch properly.

Tissot T-Complication

Im in solar so I have this. Runs on light.

Why the fuck does your skin look like the kind of guy in the neighborhood to wear socks with sandals and brag about your uncle's sea fishing trip that you went on once.

Go lose some weight, fatsy.

Did you put a watch on a balloon?