Whats up user?

what the fuck is wrong with her knees?

also no fuck you OP

well you should just kys then no?

Underage ban

sure, please ban me

>her knees

I love you and you're worth something

breathe in slower, hold it for a sec & exhale slow, do this a few times as needed

I hate interacting with women so fucking much. I met girl on r9k, she would take 10 minutes to reply to each post, so i told her we should talk later.

Then at 5 am, she calls me an asshole, and i tried brushing it off by talking with her more. All she did was give me a 1 word reply, and ignore me for the rest of the day.

i had to hold back calling her a cunt and bitch and spamming her. but i cant take it. I already have female friends irl and a date saturday. Yet, im too insecure to remove this r9k girl.

sure man at least I'm grown enough not to have mental breakdowns

What's it about?
What's the source of the distress?

nothing*

yeah. i have no idea what the fuck the artist was doing with the knees either. My guess is he knew knees take a certain form when contracted, and emphasized it.
Lol. Adventure Dykes.
Meditation is only a temporary cure. i need to get to the bottom of this.

Well... Umm, don't break down about it?
That's a rough one because you're letting someone else have control over your emotions.
That's on you. The failure there is your failure to say "Fuck you, you can't make me feel like shit."

Seriously, I say this on here all the time, but respect yourself, because if you don't, no one else will.

The respect you get in these replies (the ones that are respectful) is just people being generous, but please, get your shit together and don't let some faggot on the internet ruin your day. Hell, don't let some faggot in real life ruin your day.

By faggot, I do just mean a shitty guy or gal.

here i fucking hate this. but its not just this. just. my whole life. no one ever bother fucking tries talking to me. I have to iniate everything. im sick of it. i just want to die.

And instead, im pathetically trying to get with some r9k bitch who treats me like trash.

Sup Forums is full of faggots
isn't that right OP?

Well first off, dont call her a cunt and be a "nice guy" get some selfawareness going there. Second, if youre trying to get her to like you, win her over with kindness and power through the bitchshield she put up. I went through a similar thing with a girl who straight cussed me out and called me some of the worst shit ive ever been called and did the same 1 word replies for almost 6 months before i powered through the bitch shield. Granted it was my fault she was like that. But anyways, if you think its worth it, just brush it off and keep powering thru, dont be a goddamn autist and go off tho or you lose.

I just. i dont know whats going to happen next. im someone who always wants instant results.
okay. god. just, women really are such bitches. but. i see your point. im gonna just try to turn off my computer and sleep.

i alked with a bitch on kik. She took 10mins to answer to me and got mad, when i didnt rely right away. I told her she akes too long too and she said "but u read the message"

Oh i feel this bro, try picking up a hobby and talking to some people, i play games on ps4 with some pretty chill people, ik its not really the same as irl chillin but it doesnt bother me much, i can just hop out of bed and get on in my underwear and chill for hours. Not the healthiest hobby but its what i enjoy. Need to do a bit mor exercise before i end up like the landwhales tho lol

talked, reply, takes*

I mean, some people got shit goin on user, and shes right you did read it and made the conscious decision to punish her by waiting to reply lol i did this before and trust me its not worth it.

Thats a bet bro, gl with your future endeavors.

but, you do realize. women know how to read messages without triggering the read symbol?

Yeah, but the thing is, why does it matter? If you want the attention(no offense), text multiple girls. Open your options up and dont stick with one at a time, but the trick with this is to flirt but dont go to far until you find the one you want to get with. Then, you friendzone the rest and keep them on standby in case the one youre with turns out shitty.

>text multiple girls
nigga. it takes me like a week just to find one girl. i have no idea how you could have multiple on standby.

i was looking at the screen and w8ing for her to kep writing. She wrote sth not requiring a reply

Hit up multiple girls my dude, even if they arent your type, you might get a good convo out of them, aim for a little less than your expectations until youre ready to wife a girl up. It doesnt matter right now. What i mean is, date under and make them think youre dating up and youll catch some

Trust me bro, talk to more than one girl at a time and it womt matter to you anymore. Drown yourself until youre the one not replying for 20 minutes

You Sup Forumsros gotta sit back and realize it doesnt matter lol nothing matters. Quantity over quality and youre bound to find at least one quality. Remember the dumbass quote "you miss 100% of the shots you dont take." Its stupid af but it isnt wrong. So take as many shots as you can and remember to stay selfaware. Read your replies before you send them and read a girl before you send em, make sure the reply youre sending is something theyd like to hear.

i know this

My methods arent exactly the best but theyll get you laid even if youre an autist like i was. I gotta get back to work now, i hope i helped someone today my dudes.

UNDERAGE BAN