Which actor you think has banged the most girls in Hollywood?

Which actor you think has banged the most girls in Hollywood?

Harvey Weinstein

Dan "The Coke Can" Schneider

According to himself, tommy Morrison from rocky v

Tom Hardy desu, seem like someone that would pay for sex each day.

Probably Sheen pre-HIV

Benicio del toro. heard it from an episode on bill simmons podcast. apparently the dude is a fan of the strange

Tugboat McGuire

There is a difference between bagging the most and bagging the best.

Any rockstar would topple it easy

I know what you mean but I was thinking who would have the largest body count

Bale

Definitely not him. He's totally gay.

Nah. He's just a cuck.

first post best post.

What makes you think her?

I think we all know the correct answer.

>Hopping from musician to actor to musician with all the agility and speed of a starved hyena targeting a limping Thompson's gazelle. One of her well-earned Hollywood nicknames is "Wanna Ride Her?" Rumored to enjoy pleasuring herself far more than she enjoys or is capable of being pleased by her boyfriends. Has a crudely, stereotypically masculine approach to sex. Pothead and addicted to painkillers. Shoplifter. Broke up with Damon because he convinced her to make a bad set of investments, and she lost over $1 million. Has done good work with her community, though. Bi______. Linked with Ryan Adams, Dodi al Fayeed, Beck, Bono, Ed Burns, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Evan Dando, Daniel Day-Lewis, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., David Duchovny, Adam Duritz, Jakob Dylan, Everlast, Jimmy Fallon, Dave Grohl, Corey Haim, Chris Isaak, Courtney Love, Brittany Murphy, Chris Noth, Dave Pirner, Charlie Sheen, Christian Slater, Mark Wahlberg, Paul Westerberg, Bruce Willis, and Pete Yorn.

Good for him though t b h
Shows you don't need Leo's looks. We can all make it boys.

Marlon Brando?

who?

>Wanna ride her
>Winona Ryder

Yeah, gay strange. He lives in west hollywood.