Atheists, prove god doesn't exist

Atheists, prove god doesn't exist.

>protip: you can't

We can't because it's impossible, you can't because such proof doesn't exist. Enjoy your biased argument, faggot

I can using simple logic. Anyone still here willing to hear it out?

How can you definitively prove something doesn't exist when we have no existential proof it it's existence?

Prove God isn't a pink unicorn who will punish every non-atheist. Atheists get to drink schotch while you Christcucks and moslems burn.

Prove Santa doesn't exist.

he doesn't exist because religion is a jewish meme

well jesus christ was a cannabis cult he performed his divine miracles with pot so id say ur gods weed dude lmao 420 blaze it faggot

>What an atheist looks like.

Prove god does exist cuck

Define god.

The odds that you have an argument that we haven't heard before are near zero, but sure, go for it.

the attributes of God are not what are being discussed here, but the very existence of God.

Ready?

Prove I don't exist.

>protip: you can't

So "God" is literally nothing, since you can't define it nor does it affect this Universe. you deists and theists need to fuck off. It is unbelievable how idiotic some people are. They can't even use common sense.

You necessarily have to discuss at least some attributes of god in order to discuss the existence of god, otherwise god is a meaningless term.

Only after you prove that he does exist.

So, here it goes.
I'm assuming all you Dawkins cucks believe in the big bang, since
>HUR DUR MUH SCIENCE
well, fortunately, I too am a man of reason, so I also take belief in the Big Bang as the beginning of the universe.
The answer is simple. Something cannot come out of nothing, therefore something outside our dimensions of time and space must have existed to create our universe.
The only attribute that we can attest to this God is creation. Whether its perfect or imperfect is not known.

6s

Yep, that's just a version of the cosmological argument that has been tried thousands if not millions of times. It's not at all convincing, and your version of it is particularly ill-formed.

Everyone
Has
Their
Own
God

God doesn't have to be one universal being. It can be anything, anyone, anyplace.

Even atheists have their own Gods whether they want to admit it or not.
"God" to an atheist can be anything from Chicken Nuggets to a plush Rainbow Dash toy to a fucking anime pillow. Yes, materialistic items can be Gods too, but you might not want to tell that to an atheist because they will deny it all day long.

Besides, what's wrong with believing in your very own, personal God?

"Because God doesn't exist hurr durr'
Atheists are ignorant dumbfucks.

I know what you all are thinking; that this simple answer could have been constructed by a child and holds no grounds in logic.
But it does.
Get this. So you could argue that because the big bang existed, it doesn't mean that God exists.
Who's to say that it isn't an infinite loop- when this universe implodes into itself, into a giant black hole, who's to say that at the other end is a big bang, and all this happens again?
Well. It's impossible for an infinite loop to happen, because we don't exist in infinity.
We exist in a potential infinity. The universe could potentially exist forever, but it hasn't yet. True infinity exists as a finished set, not as a potential.
So if we don't exist in a true infinite universe, then the past cannot go backwards ad-infinitive. AKA there was a beginning.
Check. Mate.

God becomes a meaningless concept then, so there's no point in even using the term.

that post-modern neo cuck isn't OP btw.

Can I get some discussion here

> AKA there was a beginning.
Even if there was a beginning, that does not show that a god exists. It would just mean that there is a beginning.

Doesn't every beginning have a cause?

Does it?

Well, I can't think of one that doesn't, unless you've got the answer

That's an argument from ignorance. It's on you to show that the universe having a beginning must mean it had a cause.

Every beginning must have a cause. That's the proof. There is no beginning that does not have a cause- something cannot come out of nothing. Therefore the universe could not have come into existence out of nothingness.
That's my argument.

>Every beginning must have a cause. That's the proof.
That's the claim, not the proof.
>something cannot come out of nothing
Prove it.
>That's my argument.
I know, and it's a bad one. It's older than dirt and has been thoroughly dismantled.

well, why haven't you dismantled it? You're claiming my argument is false but I don't see anything coming from you to disprove it.

>why haven't you dismantled it?
I already have by pointing out your unjustified premise.
> You're claiming my argument is false but I don't see anything coming from you to disprove it.
I don't need to claim that your argument is false or disprove it. All I need to do is show that you've failed to demonstrate that it is true / prove it.

>Something cannot come out of nothing
Wrong. Learn Werner Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, Quantum fluctuation and String theory.

Why would you write "werner heisenberg" ? I have a phd in quantum mechanics and i've never heard anyone call it "werner heisenberg's uncertainty principle" ... really seems like uncertainty principle is something that you learnt very recently (maybe yday?) and you don't understand it at all but still like to quote it.

1/10

1/10 in what?

Fuck man this site has become a cesspool of retarded fucknuts who have no idea what to say, not a single original thought

I miss old /b

Prove god exists.
>You can't.

Op, prove your not a faggot

Protip: you cant