How fucked will the music industry be when this inevitably spills over into it...

How fucked will the music industry be when this inevitably spills over into it? Think of all those groupies over the last several decades.

Could see many dadrock bands and rappers getting their shit fucked right up.

Who's going down when it inevitably spreads?
Jimmy Page being an obvious one

weak americans
look at this motherfucker, they threw every possible allegation at him, got trialed hundreds of times for every possible crime and got even convicted for fucking an underaged prostitute
will still win the 2018 election

you can expect dadrock bands to see a full-scale witch hunt and for the usual suspects to start clamoring for it to be all labeled as racist/obsolete/misogynistic all the more intensely

if the same thing happens to rappers (and this is a BIIIIG hypothetical), you can expect either no coverage whatsoever or a handful of half-hearted moralizations for why rape is bad in general

but do people actually give a shit?
if I was the agent of these people I'd just tell em to lay low and mud the shit up until everyone forgets

>How fucked will the music industry be when this inevitably spills over into it?
It already is.

>will still win the 2018 election
WAIT
this piece of shit is back?? Italians are truly subhumans

Will make more room for fresh blood.

>fresh blood

I hope very fucked because people like Chris Brown still make fucking bank.

At least jimmy had consent.'

desu who wouldn't suck a 24 year old Jim Pages' cock

Lets be real, he picked em right. Women who were feminists used to be more about being whores and loved embracing their sexuality. Rock stars had it good

Now the pool has been poisened and even if you cinsent women will still find a way to say you raped them. Personal experience my dude :(

Also how is come here and fuck me right now, then going there and doing it, considered rape

>being this "redpilled"
I am so sorry no woman wants to fuck you

If you're talking about Lori, neither have denied it. He just seems to be lucky that she doesn't have regrets about their past together

>Personal experience my dude :(

this is my biggest nightmare bro please don't neck yourself

thankfully i am too much of a sperg to ever see it happen to me because that would involve leaving my house

crisis a-averted..

>jewwood falling apart
I never thought that I'd live to see this day

Donald Trump is my N-I-double G-A
Because he wants to help the U.S.A.

I wish all these "liberal" jew hypocrites were incarcerated.

>I am only molesting people with zion powers because i am trans otherkin and fuck drumf and fuck white people baka senpai...

disgusting liberal soy boys

I'm not excusing Kevin Spacey especially considering the age of his target at the time, but does anyone else feel like things that weren't really considered criminal at the time are retroactively being made so?

Some of them seem like things that weren't actually big deals at the time and that should stay in the past, like Dustin Hoffman and that, but in Kevin's case he's now being criminally investigated even for things in the last few years, so it's a lot more serious than that.

Certainly not criminal in a literal sense because he isn't going to be charged. But he allegedly grabbed a stranger's crotch. If true, that is a crime, not just retrofitted as one because of some trend.

t. alex jones protein shake drinker

>whiteknights anonymously
>is passive aggressive as he does it
Soft cunt antics.