Anyone else on Sup Forums a part of Freedom’s Safest Place?

Anyone else on Sup Forums a part of Freedom’s Safest Place?

Other urls found in this thread:

nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
nraila.org/legal-legislation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proud member since I was 18.

Wife and I are life members

>Be American
>Get shot

trips of truth

Yes, lots of people here are from Europe

Haven't been shot today. In fact, I have never been shot. However, I have stopped two separate robberies with a gun at my family's business (jewelry store).

What the actual fuck?!??

Dance dance dance

They probably just saw your neckbeard and the sweat dripping profusely from your rolls of fat and decided it wasn't worth their time being around you for 2 minutes, not like you could lift your flabby arms high enough to aim anything

Most of my fam are all members.

Wait until the anti-fucks find out there's the NRA, Gun owners of America, & USA Carry members out there.

>This, and more things that never happened at nine.

I don't think antifa cucks care about driving 800 miles out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere farmville to fight a bunch of inbred rednecks and their 500 cousins

I mean anti as in "anti-gun" fucks.

Antifa couldn't get out of their basements fast enough.

I'm glad that they finally gave poor people a card they can flash so you know to treat them like poor people

Regardless, no one is willing to come take their guns if it requires spending even 5 minutes in their shithole, third-world farm towns. Let alone driving 1000 miles to the middle of nowhere where most conservatives live

No other place is more free and more resilient than the men and women of the NRA. God bless them

Wasted satan trips.
Don't believe me? No worries. Here are plenty of stories of citizens preventing crimes with legal guns.
nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/

Great argument! Are you on the debate team at your junior high?

Fuck the NRA....money over blood

Fuck you bitch

No, you will not take my firearms. End of discussion.

I am an avid firearm enthusiast but stop being an NRA member after Sandy Hook when the scumbag democrats in my state knee-jerked gun control legislation and an assault weapons ban and the NRA did nothing to help us. Fuck them.

Fucking retarded Trumptard

I dont want your firearms but I also don't agree with your "pro-slaughter" agenda

Not true. The NRA have dozens of ongoing legal actions going in pretty much every state.
nraila.org/legal-legislation/

>your "pro-slaughter" agenda
dafuq does this mean?

>I also don't agree with your "pro-slaughter" agenda
I'm sorry, what exactly is their "pro-slaughter" agenda again?

Wew, thank god they may or may not have pending legal action in Connecticut. We already had our day in court a couple years ago and would have loved to have had the lawyers and money from the NRA to help us. All we heard was crickets.

What state are you in?

Are you serious?