Almost a week ago I was sick with a cold and live-in gf refused to give me bj or even a hj

Almost a week ago I was sick with a cold and live-in gf refused to give me bj or even a hj.
Next day she goes to work and I call in sick.
I got rolling drunk and decided it would be a good idea to throw all her stuff outside bc not on lease/doesn’t pay rent.
Now I’m over my cold, horny af and only have my hand to pleasure myself.
I said some pretty nasty shit when she came home from work to find her clothes and possessions all on the front lawn, so no chance of getting back together. I’m almost 40 and she had just turned 27.

How badly did I done goofed Sup Forums?

>doesn't pay rent

you did good, my dude
she was using you, obviously

so what, you don't get some pussy for a while. big deal

now you don't have to support her freeloading ass, and you can go fuck someone else if you choose

get a new 21 year old

Pretty fucked up.
There will be more try not to toss their shit on the lawn next time.

/thread

That’s terrible advice. OP got all pissy bc he couldn’t get his rocks off while contagious with a cold so acts like a child.

Also she shouldn’t be expected to pay rent bc wage gap among other things.

OP I hope you die.

if she only refused because you were sick and that's how you reacted then you might be autistic but if she refused often and then your response was justified.

>believes in the wage gap

nobody take this bait
hide this post

>almost 40
>acts like a child and hangs out on websites for people in their twenties
Consider killing yourself. Your life isn't heading anywhere worthwhile.

this

Yes, don't toss it out on the lawn. Burn that shit.

This site is for people in their 20s?
I am in my 40s

I got to stick my dick in on the reg.
Might be autism but mostly the bottle is scotch and a shitty mood.

*of

you done goofed pretty bad then Sup Forumsro

>people who don't belong here are genuinely surprised by the fact they shouldn't be here
You should've been clued in by the fact it's based on cartoons and inhabited by people with adolescent mindsets. If you think coming here at your age is acceptable, I can only posit that your peers rejected you long ago for being incapable of building an adult life.

>websites for people in their twenties

here friend, you must be thirsty

And she didn't call the cops? Just cuz she's not on the lease doesn't mean she hasn't established residency. In my state all it takes is 10 days at a place for you to legally live at a place. You can get charged with criminal lockout if you don't let them in.

It seems you had a long term lease on a hooker, not a girlfriend. Also, it's pretty normal for someone to not be in the mood, so it seems like you overreacted. You didn't at least gave her a chance to see if she would make up to you...

Also, poor quality bait.

>reddit spaced post because some dumb boomer got here from reddit via Sup Forums

this site is not for people in their 20, you would be surprised at how many people above 30 there are here, it's for everyone who doesn't fit into society

lol sugar daddy fail

>the person who doesn't belong here is trying to tell the person who does how the site works
Back to facebook.

>the bottle is scotch and a shitty mood
you sound like a peasant my dude

you sound like a newfag trying to call others newfags

You can't even write like a white person. Your opinions are invalid.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

See the post below yours, unwelcome refugee. The hypocrisy of you MAGAtards.

what has this site become

>thinks this site ever welcomed niggers like himself
You got here after 2008. You have no valid opinions on the matter.

In straya you need to be on the lease to have official residency, so nothing cops could ever do.

>trying to be this edgy
summer is over buddy

It's been permanent summer since 2010. Lurk moar.

by the way you act i doubt you were born before 2010

>i
How many times do you need to be told you don't have valid thoughts and feelings, Jamal? Get your learning disability under control.

Then you're golden. Wish it was that easy for me...

>caring about grammar and punctuation on Sup Forums
stop being racist you are ruining the reputation of real racists by this dumb behaviour

What’s your situation?

>displays inherently niggerish behavior
>cries like a retarded faggot when people tell him to stop acting like a nigger on a site for white people
The fact that you refuse to do the white thing and correct your behavior is all the proof I need of you not belonging here, you poor monkey.

>acts like a child
this pretty much sums up OP I think.

and I sympathize because I am also a fucking brat

>inb4 he talks back like an uppity nog again because he's not white enough to respect authority figures

>le 56%

You felt a void of empathy, and realized your relationship was a sham. You did something about it.

It was a bit extreme, I admit, and you could wallow in regret, but look to the positive. You acted decisively on what mattered, she betrayed your heart and your dick.

Now it is your responsibility to your heart and your dick to get off your ass and make a better job of it next time.

>when you realize the "people" who post this are usually brazillians and other inbred trash
Yeah, you're really lumping yourself in with some great company there.

>posted by someone with non-blue eyes

Not bad at all, Sup Forumsro. Often that kind of shit has been long boiling in background. It's not usually things like "I got no bj/hj" or " that are primary the cause, they are only that certain point where everything else concentrates and erupts into action. If input you give doesn't equal output you get, in long run, it's not often recipe for succesful relationship. It's those little things that keep on adding up that finally crash at some point. If the love doesn't show in acts, interaction and practice all the words are meaningless. Like whole relationship.

Therefore; better to abandon ship. For both of you. Something better will come up, eventually. Just keep on trucking.

Fuck. This user phrased it far better than I. But basically, I meant this by

this.

Thanks for good advice anons. I know I acted like a dick in the way I handled matters but in time I'm sure I'll see that I'm better off without her.

>throw all her stuff outside
What are you a girl? Why don't you light her stuff on fire too with the lighter in your purse.

>I'm sure I'll see that I'm better off without her.
Or you'll kill yourself because you're not worth being with.

Grow the fuck up little acoustic.

Or this.
Not proud of the way I acted. I blame the alcohol?

considering you made all this shit up, i give it a 2 out of 5.

Retard

You pay all the rent so fucking sex should be her half. The way i see it you threw out a roomate that would not pay her rent.

Blame whatever you want. You're still a dumb cunt

I've been with this chick for 5 years. She highly unstable. And I got arrested last year cuz I caught her cheating and she tried locking me out and I kicked in the door and I got charged with felony burglary. I was on court got and had a full protective order and wasnt allowed back in my apartment. Then she has her brother move in while I was back at my mom's. I pleaded out to misdeamenors and have a 2&1/2 year suspended sentence. Her brother is a diagnosed schizo and off meds and he changed his address to my apartment and now I can't get rid of either of them unless I move or evict them

Maybe deep down you were looking for a reason to get rid of her and the alcohol brought it out of you. Because, yeah, throwing her stuff out like that was pretty autistic.

Wtf? Where is all this hate suddenly coming from?!

* Court gps ankle bracelet

I fit into society. I just like this place. Mostly Sup Forums though.

fuck it get 20, 1 yearolds
profit?

yeah and its ur best time in life fk as many woman u can and forget that nasty as bitch

Sounds like you're craving for some applause.

Well, then. She was freeloading. You demanded some whore services and she refused -- who knows? maybe she wasn't a total whore? or was she afraid to get sick out of some whoresex?

Anyway she was freeloading. "He threw out all of my stuff? how could it possibly happen?!".

Maybe she now learnt her lesson. Next time, don't sell your Sexual Services like a random whore. Make your man think he needs you for way more than your holes. Facts, not words. Be a loyal and reliable woman, not a skank easily interchangeable with a hand.

Maybe she paid for all groceries? There are always two sides to every story user.

OP is clearly a faggot.

Well, let's say she paid for groceries, say $500/mo. But she ate half of it, thus "paid for all groceries" gives a grand total of $250/mo.

Do those 250 cover her rent? say, $500/mo.
And also cover also 50% utilities ($100/mo) and repair bills (say $100/mo)?

Her contribute = 500-250 = $250/mo.
Her actual quota = 250+500+100+100.
Basically, even if paid for all groceries, she eluded $700/mo.