Is it just me or does Ben Affleck always look depressed? It's the eyes...

Is it just me or does Ben Affleck always look depressed? It's the eyes. Even when he's smiling you can tell he wants to kill himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/annehelenpetersen/shame-of-sadfleck?utm_term=.vaoDDw7K0O#.uoe00GoPpy
youtube.com/watch?v=xif09V0BG_s
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtu.be/Hd-oStxULvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has much penance to do after Gigli.

It's the burden of knowing his ancestors owned slaves. The liberal white guilt is killing him.

Bin Al Takbir Ahmed Shimazaki Al hAlal Afflicki

> Is it just me or am I autistic?
No, you are certainly autistic.

He knows he fucked up again. Deep down, he wants to play a Superhero since he probably loved comics as a kid. Then he had the chance of playing Batman after he failed as Daredevil.
He was prepared to put anything into that role, but unfortunately Snyder was directing so it went to shit. Now he is trapped since he signed a contract for a couple more movies. He just wants to end it all, but can't.

It's because he knows that there are people out there who disparage the religion of peace and get away with it.

Getting his family torn apart and playing Batman in an already failed cinematic universe would be fairly stressful

He threw away his marriage for EmRata's pussy. I'm sure it looked like a good idea back then but now he regrets it

At least he's a DChad

it's called method acting

Doesn't he have a drinking problem?

He can never be happy while the infidel still draws breath.

You think he's bad now? Just wait until Trump wins

A divorce will do that to a man.

He's always looked like this though. It was no one specific thing. I think he's just an unhappy person.

I thought the complete opposite. He always looks like a smug little shit to me.

you are mistaking depressed for bored. during all his public appearances he's bored as fuck dealing with regular normal people like you op, which he has to do for contractual obligations. in his mind he's counting the seconds until he can return to his private life of luxury, riches, and fucking models. he loathes all you regular people and understandably for wasting his time with your "fan" appearances.

Will Ben be deported when it happens?

Of course he does. Havent you see the accountant? Hes autistic, lost his parents and his brother is a contract killer.

Jennifer Garner suck any humor left in his body. Remember those fun movies he did with Matt Damon and Kevin Smith.
Garner said grow the fuck up and stop seeing those nerds.
That's how a wife can suck any happy life you had going

TAKBIR

God I want that life

garner is a straight up cunt. Never liked her and seems like a bitch in all her interviews and public appearances

>calling OP regular and normal
why don't you just suck his dick next faggot

Relative works in the business and met him during a job. He seemed to be shy and out of it despite doing normal press tour shit he would be doing for any movie. Definitely depressed.

That's his drunk face. He drinks too much.

Read this
buzzfeed.com/annehelenpetersen/shame-of-sadfleck?utm_term=.vaoDDw7K0O#.uoe00GoPpy

He cheated on her like crazy though

Stop calling woman of cunt you fucking ignorant asshole.

"Boohoo I'm so sad"

*Wipes tears with a billion dollars*

Fucking actors

>buzzfeed

no

Can someone explain where does the meme with Affleck and jihadism originates from?

Quoted wrong post RIP trips

He looks happy compared to Rose Byrne.

probably from his appearance on bill maher's show

Money doesn't cure crippling depression.

Too true, In fact it probably makes it much much worse. Imagine being surrounded by everything you've ever wanted in life but still feeling utterly empty inside.

when he dropped truth bombs on bill mahers show and everyone lost their shit

He never got over Banky not fucking him.

Probably just resting bitch face

and gambling and womanizing. allah cant help him

It's probably because he let JLo go, he thinks about that ass every second that passes

her farts are horrendous though

That's from Pearl Harbor isnt it? He was a huge smug cunt during that period, he really though he was hot shit, deserved the string of shit movies he did, pretty everything that decade.

The Dinner For Five episode shows this perfectly. Not at all surprising that Affleck fell out with Smith once he married her.

youtube.com/watch?v=xif09V0BG_s

No, this is his drunk face

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

He's only happy around Henry.
What happened between them?

He's an alcoholic I can't be asked to find it but he did an interview on some american show hosted by a dumb black guy and a dumb white woman recently he had mad shakes

>can't be asked
can you find it?

WTF they were super awkward next to each other at the Comic-Cons, worst pairing ever

It seems like he's getting better

youtu.be/Hd-oStxULvc

I've met Afflick IRL a couple of times. Every time he always seemed really brusque and irritable.