I have some bitcoin fractions in my personal wallet. how do i send these to someone elses wallet...

I have some bitcoin fractions in my personal wallet. how do i send these to someone elses wallet, and does it cost anything to do so? whats the cheapest way to send them?

it seems like a transaction costs 10$ or more? why would anyone use this sht for 10$ a transaction? halp plase. will send 0.0000069 btc if its free to send

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2564843.60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

invest litecoin instead, you will make morer

yes thank you, but i need to know how to transfer my bitcoin to someone elses private wallet from my private wallet.

I lost my moneys with LITECOIN

BUY THE DIP FAGGOT

Robux more valuable man

Dogecoin bestcoin

he sold at the trough of the dip, now he's going to buy on the rise. the fool

ripple / eth masterrace

thanks for sharing your stories, but i still need to know how to send my bitcoin from one private wallet to another (i am sending the whole content of the wallet, if that matters)

how the fuck are you not able to do this you critically retarded, chuckling hypercuck?
Get the person's receiving address and send the coins to that address. You hopeless, crippling, bafflingly stupid, steaming vat of shrivelled cuck cocks.

>ripple
KIKED
>eth
CUCKED

XMR is the correct answer, fuck off with your cuck bucks

A typical fee nowadays for a rapid transaction is like $150.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2564843.60

HOW DO I FUCKING SEND THIS SHIT

You can't, because you're too retarded

>will send 0.0000069 btc
T-that's six cents...

its for the novelty. lets make it 0.000002, for your 2 cents of input

for now...

How the hell can you not figure this out? Just do this you dopey cuck

Start by telling us which fucking wallet you're fucking using you fucking fuck. You're going to have to post a timestamped pic of yourself with "CUCK BABBY" written in permanent market on your forehead if you want EVERY fucking step explained to you like some god of the brainlets.

>just do this
>just send the coin
how the fuck do i send, there is no fucking send button, i just have a string of random numbers, what the fuck do i do with this, ffs

in the future it will be 0.000006 cents

Which fucking wallet are you using, cucklet.
Jesus christ, screenshot what you're looking at. Do you know how to take a screenshot?

i dont even know what this means "which wallet"

its a private wallet, there is no website involved

Look if you can't even tell me which wallet you're using, for all I know you're not even using a wallet. There are a million different types to choose from. If you can't figure out a send command then I doubt you're using any of them. Christ only knows what you're looking at.

i opened bitcoin.com and made a new paper wallet, and someone sent me some bitcoins. i have a printed paper with the long ass codes

>paper wallet
You need to import the private keys from that paper wallet into a wallet which is online. Google it. And try not to be such a cuck from now on. And yes, the transaction fees are astronomical at the moment, which is why people use altcoins for small transactions, bitcoin as a savings account.

Post a pic of the paper you're looking at. So I can instantly steal it.

how can you lose money on crypto? lol i started with 1k last summer and I'm on 600k now

thank you, user.

Probably would have worked if you hadn't said "so i can steal it" you goddamn retard. And you're calling HIM a retarded cuck. Pffft

I'm not a theiving cuck, I wanted to ensure none of you babbies stole his money. I'm already loaded thanks to cryptos, been in them since 2011. Cry harder, poorcuck

>it seems like a transaction costs 10$ or more?
if you pay less it will take longer. if you can wait a day or two, you can pay even less than that

smart wallets like electrum bundle transactions together and then it costs even less

And may literally never confirm. I paid 530satos per byte to send $5,500 recently and it took fucking 2 days to confirm.

Use the lighting network, if you cant figure the rest out by yourself you shouldnt own btc

>yfw OP was shouting at a piece of paper, wondering how to send bitcoins from a sheet of A4

if it never confirms and falls out of the mempool it will go back to your wallet because it isnt written into the chain
but yes, everyone agrees that bitcoin has a fee problem, there was no reason not to at least double the block size
most websites expect confirmation within an hour or less, which costs around 50 to 100, completely unacceptable for small amounts
a lot of addresses are unable to send their coins at all since they cannot pay the minimum transaction fees