Andy's fecal feast? Yes please

Andy's fecal feast? Yes please.

Grow up

Get out and get saged.

log my dubs bitch

Grow up

Grow up

How did your mother react when it became clear, that you are mentally ill?

GET FUCKED LOGTWATS!

Go away pissboy

I want to succ your toe, or maybe bootsy can for now lol

Lovely dubbers

What did you just say about Andy you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

Trips of truth

Did I do that? Kek

Tasty snack from biersacks crack

the meaning of life

Disgusting

psycho active logs of shit

I see these threads and it's just so morbidly interesting, why did you pick this child rapist to be your focal point of your autism?

dreamy...

This is still trying to be forced?

Yeah?!

My dubbers

>trying to be forced
we are long past that stage. too persistent to be forced.

sorry if I ignore some of you
but would you?

It is forced, degenerate and childish

No

remember kind posters, logs of shit are mature rated

Grow up

OKAY
back to mature posting

dreamy steamy creamy logs of shit

CLOG this SHIT

poop flies through the roof

tied up in your basement
so hot...

hello earthlings

Something can be both persistent and forced though...

lucky lady

heh heh pooop

andy candy little logs of shit

discord link plz

Op still trying to meme
>sage
>hide thread

>>sage
>>hide thread
do not plis

also dubs!

Gay

>sage

Obligatory down vote, sage

someone said he saged
quickly bump this thread, ...I mean dump...

>meme failure

Heres some water

Doesnt down vite but when you type sage in the option field it prevents your post from bumping, thats it. But it forces the fag user to consistently bump his thread lol

Never will change

>le epic sage

Cuck op, cant get enough of that herb
>saaaaaaage

lol you're right

This fag had to bump his thread before it 404 Posters before and after was still 21
Confimed cringe fag!

Found the forced meme fag who had to bump his hown thread

>his face
>pic very related

>sage actually works

3 more posts
All sage
Thread still not on page 1
>mfw it fucking works
Sage in all fields

LOGelicious