I bet you Joe Rogan is an oldfag. What boards do you think he lurks and threads?

I bet you Joe Rogan is an oldfag. What boards do you think he lurks and threads?

I bet he goes on /s/ and /wg/ mostly.

He's aight.

Checked. And rolling

I haven't slept in 33 hours
I coined a phrase

This is good stuff and you got 55 after my 44, we are going to cure anons depression

check'd
we're doin it user
blowin my fuckin mind man

Yes YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KEK

I don't think so, I've seen his podcasts, and he's generally pretty clueless about the internet.

His knowledge ends at youtube related to his interests, and google image results.

He more often than not, is mistaken about various images that commonly circulate the internet, and even goes so far as to be flat out wrong about well known photoshops or weird images with known origins.

>tfw this is actually Jamie

Oldfags can be clueless too

So fucking funny

He's a brony

At least now we know why he's not pullin that thing up

I'm actually fairly positive Joe knows that a site called Sup Forums exists, and is full of degenerates, But isn't a lurker of any kind.

He genuinely seems like a computing casual, again:
Youtube and Google Images tier

nah anons speaks the truth, rogan is fuckin retarded man, like he has some pretty good ideas at times, but in general he is a fuckin ape. He can't spell, he has to sound words out and even than gets them wrong half the time, he refers to jamie more than half the time when it comes to internet knowledge, i mean the list goes on but i don't hold it against him, i don't watch his podcasts cause i think he is intelligent, it's like expecting something impossible or outside the reach of them.
Should stick to talking about hallucinogens, drugs, and the abstract thoughts we think up while fucked up, you know the things he is good at.

>tfw this is actually Redban

check'd
fuck asparagus

Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, /k/, and Sup Forums

But most notably tv, there's all kinds of Joe Rogan memes and threads pushing his podcast that I suspect are started by Joe himself, and an occasional thread sans-time stamp where someone says he actually is Joe.

Many of the things he talks about are just days before huge topics of discussion on Sup Forums. Joe is a total Sup Forumsro, if you don't watch him, you probably should.

Thanks Jamie

Bro I had no idea I just roll'd trips. This is quality.
>Thread about "what's worse than trannies I wrote Asparagus

user said...

He's too old for that.
Maybe if he was early 40s, but he's 50yo and pretty computer illiterate up until recently

I would disagree with the Joe being dumb 100%, I got my diet together and got physically fit mostly listening to Joe's workout and dietary pointers.

Here's the thing about Joe, he has a wide knowlege of many different fields. When it comes to fitness, diet, fights, and MMA; he's a genius. But he has above average intellect on most things. But it really is a smart leyman's take on most thing. His knowlege usually ends when hard research begins (as does with most lazy smart people). But it should also be noted that he's a bit scammy when it comes to pushing his supplements, and in the past couple of years, he's almost stopped (though they do sponsor him in many ways). I think it's because he himself realizes he's being dishonest and it hurts his credibility.

Joe is also a brilliant interviewer, even guys with radically different political opinions he tends to bond with the guest over what they agree with really get the interview rolling.

Joe Rogan is dead

THIS

Check'd btw

I am dying just like Joe

dub dubs

too soon

rolling stones

OK you got me I lose big time

but i am the dub lord and i just rolled my dubstep anons

Cheer up

Freak Bitches