I hate that i’m ugly Sup Forums. Post discouraging things to me so I can bring myself closer to the edge

I hate that i’m ugly Sup Forums. Post discouraging things to me so I can bring myself closer to the edge

tits or gtfo

This. Also do you have a pet dog? Might as well let him fuck you before you off yourself

stop pulling your face like that. you are below average not ugly. someone will fuck you.

Tits with timestamp or fuck off.

No tits

I own no pets

I’m not pulling a face
And yes I am ugly

U may be ugly but if you got some titties I'm willing to overlook it, post dem bad boys

You're absolutely adorable baby i love youuu

not worth sudokuing over
totally acceptable

>No tits
post boobs then

This. Not ugly, just not hot. You have nothing to worry about.

naked chest with time stamp or get the fuck out

Just a timestamp pls

sage this garbage, it's just a dude trolling

you're not horrible looking, girls have it easier than guys if they aren't good looking because guys settle for less, don't waste your time on here, go find someone before you get older and let your chances expire for good but please show tits before you leave

I hate it too

Lol you are way too cute to be ugly. I remember when I was young I prayed day and night to become ugly, I hated being a boy and hearing everyone calling me cute all of the time. I thought looking ugly would open more doors for me. Now I realize, it has got nothing to do with how you look. But how you feel.

dudes will still bang the shit out of you. just dont gain any weight

Listen here, if you are submissive and not a cunt, Someone will fuck you. i would.

Other ugly pic of me

Stop

I disagree

How do I get better then?

No

I’m not fat but my face is

if you were actually ugly you wouldn't be saying that shit, ugly people get it alot worse overall, I feel exactly the opposite.

1/10 still would bang

I wouldn't even rape you.

Get a nicer haircut, fix those eyebrows, and some natural makeup and flattering clothes, and you're a 6/10 at least

>How do I get better then?
That pic you just posted looks good. Healthy diet and exercise and maybe a little makeup? I don't know what you're upset about, you aren't a bad lookin' girl

tits with timestamp or gtfo
don't forget to sage until then faggots

I'm sorry you're ugly too but don't worry. There's always some nigger out there looking for a white girl, even an ugly one, to make him feel more like a white man.

You`re handsome and fuck off what other People told you

All just angles. My brows are bad. In the op pic they were fixed. I need a better diet. I’m not fat despite my face for some odd reason. Plus I need braces.

I would never sleep with a black person

>handsome
;——;

Well whatever but I think you're cute, and I'm not even a fat virgin either

Ok,you're nice and sweet!!

Same as for guys, just got to be confident. It shows. Also new hair style to thin out ur face seeing as you think it's fat and fresher makeup style. Now that's over, how's the head game, also would totally do you.

>cute smile
>hella cute cheekbones
>"I would never sleep with a black person"

You're a pretty good girl.

I'd have sex with you everyday.

I have no problems with giving head

This

I have a huge compulsion to see OP naked to be honest, would thoroughly enjoy fapping to OP whilst imagining fucking her.

I wish I would be seventeen

wtf you're so cute, and you look like you're hiding a nice, tight little pussy and/or very symmetrical tits

So now I think you're ugly inside as well

You're young (and thus have babyfat on your cheeks, which will probably go away on their own in a year or three), not wearing makeup, and comparing yourself to models who have tons of makeup and photoshop applied to them.

Think your pretty hot tbh

Timestamp with face, or you're a troll

Fuck off outta here, id put my salami in that.

She is just looking for validation from guys that say she is not that ugly.

Cool we are now dating, now all I need is ur dob,ss, and address along with your phone number. Details will be discussed at a later time.

you are a young girl. Show off those cute little ears you most certantly have. And your slender neck.

No idea how fatty or not you are, for sure you have puffy chicks.

That being said i would gladly deposit my semen on your face while i call you a defiled whore.

She will never get that we are validating not a person, but a piece of meat. Your attempt at being explicit or explaining the obvious is useless. We all know that, she will never know.

I missed being that age

You’re kind

Actually i’m In my 30s but look young

goddess/10
would fuck into submission

People ITT think op is girl in pic.

>time stamps new friends

Oh my god , it almost matches her different bait photos

But women must know that they're nothing more than meat to fuck. Men who think they can be creatures that understand love like them are delusional and should look for some MGTOW knowledge.

watch make up tutorial videos and get a better hair stylist. i think you have pretty eyes and if you worked to accentuate them instead of hiding them you'd look nice.

maybe work out a little to be a little less chubby around the cheeks but i don't personally think you're ugly.

very nice, lets see a body shot

I don’t know if this thread is bait or what, but you’re not ugly, just average. I’d date/fuck that.

id fuck you lmao

It's b8 m8

also tits, or gtfo. thanks.

First off, Id rather date you over any 9/10 "sexy" whore.

>tfw no 6/10 cute gf with beautiful eyes like u to cuddle and love unconditionally.
>tfw she's insecure about her looks and would never leave u.
>tfw you tell her she's beautiful yet she won't listen no matter what u say

Stop being retarded and learn to love yourself, u good.

Body pic plz OP

would blow load on face

What this guy said

no tits?
I'm outta here

Post pics!

Yep definitely this

I think you're cute. I think you're also bait, but still. I think you're cute as hell :3 Would smash, then chill with. lurking for more~

I’d smash you. Post tits

this person is transgendered you fucking idiots.

Just get a hair cut

I'd fuck ya

How do you know?

You don't gotta be pretty sweetie, your pussy has no face.

I would be more interesting in dating you than fucking you, dunno if thats good or bad.

I would make out with you for hours, are you kidding me? I love me some nerdy chicks, girl. Get off this thread, get you some dick.

Id make you my gf if i could and love you and treat you great.

stop, you're cute

look a little like Bindy Irwin

You're not a man if you argue with a girl.
Wise up son.

>I would never sleep with a black person

GOOD.

also, that smile.
those natural looks.
those cute eyes.
I'm falling in love for you.

please, tell me you aren't the usual fat balding loser that never talked to any female except his mom.

Get a fucking haircut

True beauty lies from within :)

that baby just came from within my intestines.

>I would never sleep with a black person
Yikes. I'm not even black, but you sound like a cunt. Good luck with these alt-right boys.

Go to a professional stylist and get a better haircut. It makes a fucking ton of difference.

I'd get that checked out

This girls pics have been posted here every day for a month and you fags think it's her?
Gtfo newfags

You do realize most white women feel this way. The ones that want to fuck niggers are heavily in the minority.

looks like a prison toilet, you a prisoner user?

nice shill, Shlomo

Great hair

get out angie or person trying to get mean things said about angie

I'm prisoner of OP's eyes