i dont get it
almost every merc is automatic

lol

i dont understand this picture

¿

dirt really enrages me and confuses me.

i guess americans are more used to live among trash *sigh*

Automatic is for women and """""men""""" who dont like driving

It's not that they're confused, but in Europe automatic gear is considered a luxury for the wealthy.

Only women drive automatic here

wealthy women
or wives of wealthy men

Is this the kind of fragile masculinity that lack of freedom produces lol

clean your car you fucking animal

Lol no it isnt. It's considered a necessity for the differently abled

Yeah, It makes people understand how to use 3 pedals

>E38 735
>E39 540
>W124 300E
>E46 330D
all automatics I have ever owned
are they considered luxury

you're right, masculinity is fragile, hence why only strong men can afford to hold it high

why would that confuse anyone

the shift pattern

what about it

Auto is for lazy people
Manual is for people that enjoy driving

Cars are supposed to take you from point A to point B.

It can be fun tho

t. dickless eunuch

Manual lasts longer. Europoors will keep their cars for 10-20 years, unlike burgers who can afford to change cars every 3-5 years.

>a longer lasting, more reliable mechanism is seen as worse by American standards
is this what people call cognitive dissonance?

>clutches dont wear
replacing a clutch is as much as a problem as rebuilding a transmission 2bh
my lad has a lc80 with 520k km on it that has the original, never rebuilt transmission

Automatics are for women and americans.

why would anyone want manual? way to much thinking I just want to get in and go you know? either way I could care less what you retards think

Yea what's weird about it? My truck has the same exact shift pattern.

It cost me 700usd for a new clutch in my truck. A rebuilt auto tranny costs thousands. And my clutch lasted 100k mi/160k km

too obvious

and sedan would be even cheaper so he doesn't know what he is talking about. and nobody rebuilds transmissions these days. easier to buy a used one. would still be 2 to 3k with labor.

>700usd
wew
a new clutch for my hilux was $150 and lasted about 150k km
A rebuild kit for my 300E was like $500
Both were about the same hassle to replace
A rebuild for

>A rebuild for
that was not supposed to be there desu
>would still be 2 to 3k with labor.
>with labor
>he doesn't work on his car with some mates and a few cold ones

not joking automatic is superior don't have to do shit but just hit one pedal to go how can you not prefer this ?

Have fun getting out of the parking job

Can you honestly say you have the skill to rebuild an automatic transmission? I seriously doubt it, even with your mates and a few cold ones.

Manual cars are definitely better. I prefer auto though because of traffic jams.

kek i thought about that too and i wanted to say it would take a lot of cold ones

Yes?
one of my m8's is on a formula offroad team and has done it a few times

Many European nations have automatic vehicles because unlike countries like the USA, the EU actually cares about looking after the retarded and helping them become productive members of society.

Jesus.

elaborate

>and lasted about 150k km
Is that because of driving on rough Icelandic roads or something? 150km seems rather conservative for a clutch in a Hilux.
Those things are built to last forever and a day.

>150km
150,000km

35" tires and me towing much more than it is rated for prolly shortened it a little
I replaced it when the truck had 320k km had previously been replaced at 170k km

tb.h it's kind of fun

it doesn't go both ways you dumbfuck. If you can drive manual, then you can drive automatic. Meanwhile, if you only drive automatic, you can't drive manual. Automatic is simplified.

This. Everyone learns to drive manual over here, even though there are a lot of autos due to all the imported secondhand Japanese cars. Even if you don't drive manual, you should at least learn it.

Only elderly and disabled people use automatic transmission here

dirt enrages me

>automatic is for the wealthy
No, automatic is for disabled retards that can't use more than half of their brain

easy peasy lemon squeezy, everybody knows how to drive automatic

this only enrages me because your center console is fucking disgusting
nasty ass

An interior this dirty, yes.

>Burgers proving once again thay they are filthy subhuman mongs who cant even stop eating cheetohs in the vehicle
What else is new

In Norway we actually have auto-only driver's licenses for the physically or mentally disabled.

Clean your fucking car, that's disgusting!
Are you an animal?

I love moving my hands around when driving.

Yeah, why the fuck would you let your car get this dirty?

Name one (1) advantage of manual over automatic.

You have much more controll over your own acceleration.
If you are going to pass another car, or drive up a steep hill, you can simply gear down to increase your acceleration.

You can get an automatic with those, whatever they're called in english, though.

>Automatics are for women and americans.
All women i know drive manual.Must be Finnish women that can't handle the stick.

Let's kick this up a notch

Phones are supposed to let you call people.