Girlfriend wants to know what I want for my birthday and I can't decide. What do I want Sup Forums ?

Girlfriend wants to know what I want for my birthday and I can't decide. What do I want Sup Forums ?

Get her to pee in your mouth. I've asked for that every year for like the past 8 years and never gotten it... Been with 2 different girlfriends and lots of side whores

Where the fuck do you live?

You want a threesome with her and her best friend (assuming she's hot) or some neighborhood slut that you see at a bar or the grocery store every now and then. Your girlfriend has to jam her pinky up your ass while the other chick sucks your cock, then they lay on top of each other while you alternate fucking them 3-5 stroke each, until you blow your load on their faces as they lay there, side to side.

Happy Birthday, mother fucker.

Winnipeg...

Listen i know i can just get some crack whore to piss in my mouth, but i only want a good lookin broad to... All the women i fuck are too stuck up. They always bitch when i steal their dirty panties and shit

beat the shit out of her. like lost teeth, miscarriage of your own child etc something you and her will never forget. if she stays with you she is a keeper

>Winnipeg...
Yeah, I feel somewhat lucky to have found a good woman here in Europe, but then I think about how fucking stuck-up American (talking about the continent) bitches are and I feel even luckier. Sucks to be you, what can I say.

me and the gf were fucking on the hotel room floor about a week ago and i go "piss on me" and without hesitation emptied it all over my cock without skipping a beat. some girls are allllllllllright

Ask for pizza and to watch a romantic movie with you.

ask her for one of those snow-shaker things and a nice card.

Numale spoted

Tell her you want to accomplish your dream to fuck a 6 yo loli

Nintendo Switch

>thank me later

my girl is relatively vanilla. all I wanna do is fuck her in the ass and cum inside.
> managed to get her to let me cum in her mouth months ago
> small step for man etc.

get her to fist your asshole while your ass is full of shit.

>thank me later

kill someone together a hobo or a teenage girl. it's a bonding experience and will cement her to you.

All great ideas. I've asked for a threesome. She says no . And yeah she's hot I'd post a photo of her but she has way to many identifying tattoos. The switch I really want to ask for but just feel like it's a bit much to ask of a girl working a low wage

how much is that wedding ring going to cost you cunt? how much do you spend on her out of your wage? how much has any boyfriend with zero money spent on his girlfriend?

It's 2018 dickhead time for REAL equality. Switch or kill the hobo.

My fiancee surprised me and knitted me a jumper for my last birthday. You should get something that has sentimental value.

I litteraly spend almost nothing on her I'm cheap as fuck and she don't care. She says she's glad I'm not dumb with my money. She did say she would get me the switch but I just can't let her with the just shiittyyyy home made gift I have always given I can't ask for the word and return the favor with corn chips. (Not that I have ever actually given her corn chips)

ask for nothing.

Also what kind of retard would ever get married or buy a ring. Next thing you know your gunna tell me to ask for a child

get some corn chips you cheap faggot or she will be getting smashed in the corn hole by some nigger who can afford to buy her the finer things in life.

>doritas for my bonita

Shit bulk corn chips wouldn't be a bad idea. I could definitely go for some BBQ flavor right now

bbq your dick. it made me the man i am today
>mobile infantry