Windows 10 is the worst version of windows to come out in the last decade

Windows 10 is the worst version of windows to come out in the last decade.

Prove me wrong.

have you tried using Vista on garbage-tier specs?

You can play Xbox one games on windows 10 therefore windows 10 is superior to every version before it

What you're comparing is garbage tier specs to an OS, not an OS to an OS. Invalid argument.

Or even in god tier specs

Shit didnt wat do either way

Worse than 8? I doubt it.

>another person ignoring Me,Vista and 8

99% of the problems I had with Vista could be fixed by logging in as administrator. 8 was fine.

As for Me, I never actually used it, so I can't comment.

>last decade
>2008
>Windows ME

it's made for tablets and touchscreens and shit
Gay

>As for Me
it made win NT popular on home PCs
that is how bad it was

It's used as servers in many computers and the stability of it is the 2nd only to Linux

>2018
>not using Linux

>Color blue is the worst color of colors ever conceived.
>Prove me wrong

FTFY

Worse than 8? You're high dude.

Windows 8

What's their to prove wrong? It absolutely fucking sucks dick! Far worse than 8 and somewhat worse than vista.

you have to compare 10 to other os's by seeing what they added that was new. 10 brought nothing new to Windows besides a copy of siri

>version of windows

Cortana vs Alexa vs Siri
didn't they like fix shit, all the problems with 8 and they changed the guis and shit

Except Cortana is an invasive useless bitch that takes way too much effort to murder.

they made a modernized version of Windows 7. there for adding nothing new

you made the claim the burden of proof is on you
but its the best windows yet

Give me the [technical] reasons behind why you think this. I need numbers and comparisons to your alternative operating system.

This is Sup Forums, not a court of law. It's guilty until proven innocent here, not innocent until proven guilty.

>"you can play Xbox One games on windows 10"
>get a fucking Xbox One then faggot.

It's the best version. But still sucky, use GNU/Linux. And before you complain "butt muh gaymes" just remember that PC gaming is the worst disservice and most degenerate waste of time.

go back to Sup Forums fagget

>Vista
>8

Getting off topic here, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to game on a pc, and there's also nothing wrong with wanting to game on a console. There are plenty of games that are console exclusive, though you can often find emulators for pc, but they almost always suck. Same how there are tons of good games that are pc exclusive. Neither is superior, they're just different, and each good in their own way.

Who uses Windows anymore...?

>the fuck is ME?
>the fuck is NT?

People that are too lazy to use Linux but aren't stupid enough to use Mac (with the exception of graphic and video designers, Mac is actually good for that last I knew)

nah dude i agree with you windows 7 was the good shit imo

Vista wasnt actually that bad. You just had to fiddle with it so you get what you want. 8 was a disaster. I hear 10 is 'okay' but a lot of grief for gamers. Never used it. Sticking with win 7 til something better comes.

Did everyone here really far for that free upgrade bullshit?

Didn't Microsoft say Windows 10 is the final version of windows and everything from here on is just going to be updates for 10?

I wasn't given a choice, it forced it on my pc. Didn't ask me or anything, it just did it.

>Worse than 8? I doubt it.
This is correct 8 was the worst release in a decade.

7 is my fav but 10 isn't bad

I didn't know other people like this existed
>Slight faith in humanity restored
Where's a good dark souls meme when you need it

Why wouldn't you just reinstall your old os?

>mfw used XP for as long as I can remember until 7 was released
>Mfw windows 10 did nothing but clog my PC hard drive with data I can't delete
>Mfw I pretty much only use my phone or console for internet/gaming purposes

I did, it automatically force updated to windows 10 again, I can't have an internet connection without it forcing an update to 10

There's a program out there that blocks the auto update to 10. Seeing if I can find it again.

I have no idea; there isn't enough space on my $120 Asus for it to install itself. Ha ha ha

there is no force update to 10 since like summer 16???
with the end of the free upgrade offer the gwx program was removed
i still setup lots of 7 computers, none has ever gotten a get 10 upgrade

How am I supposed to install said program without connecting to the internet and thus getting force updated?

8 was so fucking awful they skipped 9 to distance their new OS (10) from it.

USB drive?
Fair enough, it's been a while since I've been on 7, so I wasn't aware. Want to reinstall it at some point, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Windoze is fucking shit, always has been, always will be and it's for fucking retards who don't know how to actually use a computer
Linux all day long

>Comments suggesting play on console
Jesus fucking christ, I'd literally rather Vista.