Drug thread??

Drug thread??

Whats your favourite type of drug?

Mine are benzos. Although weed and MD are pretty good too.

Big fan of modafinil. Got some armodafonil coming too

Why do you like these user?

Love.
Love is my favorite drug.

Best drug experience is shrooms but MDMA got to be my favourite.

They're really effective as a stimulant/anti depressant without nasty side effects/addiction possibility like adderall.

Gayy

>Whats your favourite type of drug?

mdma ofc

I smoke weed and drink daily.
But I love cocaine.
I feel like the best me when I'm high on cocaine.
But it's 80-100 dollars a gram where I live if you want something that isn't shit.

Checked and that is true but i only found one dealer and they left and i cant get ahold of any since.

Was gonna get shrooms till my dealer got pinched still trying to get some

No... I said LOVE.. Not Aids

Adderall is another im looking for. If any of those other ones swing by my path i will end up taking them. Whats the high like?

are there certain types of MDMA? or is it all the same? how do you feel on MDMA? does it actually get you horny and make you more confident? does you likely hood of getting pussy increase when you are on mdma?

Love me some benzos

Still haven’t done coke. Almost did a week or so ago but didnt happen
Md is a very interesting high indeed

Everythang

MD is hella weirdly sexual. Had some weird kinda sexual experiences and also kissing and stuff is amazing.

The truth

weed and dont mind abit of ritalin

oh man, i love xanax but oxy, fucking oxycontin, makes me do whatever the fuck i want when i want, weed of course, and i love me a goood o pana(pain meds for cancer patients)

Benzos are good for learning what life must be like without crippling anxiety

but i prefer acid or shrooms. No drug has made me a more thoughtful or better person except those. i've had both the best and worst mental and emotional experiences of my life on those two and there are no physical side effects that i know of/have experienced.

>Still haven’t done coke.
try it at least once bruh. see if it gets you extremely hype. if you like to play video games do a line of cocaine before you start playing, then see what it's like

what form do they usually come in? are they like the colorful pressed pills with some random shit on it? how many mg is too much? should an adult male take about 250mg or would that kill me?

I like amphetamines. I think we should be able to buy meth without a prescription. They could regulate dosages like caffeine

My absolute favorite is opana but its hard as fuck to find haven't seen it in a year around me

So speedball of Adderall and Dilaudid

But my main drug of choice is Dilaudid/ good H which also doesn't exist in my area

Drug fag AMA I know combos and households

yea it makes me horny if i concentrate on that.
it makes me so chilly and warm, open minded i just want to talk to everyone about anything. so yea i go to girls more often when im high on mdma
usually i just want to touch their hair or tattoos or dont know
people like me when im on mdma but they know its because its obvious

Meth is like cocaine but lasts 100x longer. do that.

Id love to try some fucking oxy

Thats why i wanted them. Changed my life i think. Made me realise my perfect fucked up.

Yeah i like some games. Ill probably do it atleast once but i prefer being hella fucked up smoking and listening to tunes and talking and chilling rather than hopping around

Anybody here tried lean? And can share the experience?

It's amazing, user. It is literally ecstasy. I figured it was overhyped- but no, it is completely euphoric. I took it with two of my best friends and I felt like we all had a soul bond. We listened to tunes, took off our shirts, hugged A LOT, and just got really really deep in discussion. Listening to your favorite music feels like having an orgasm btw. It's something else. Similar to LSD, but also very very different. We listened to XTC (appropriately enough lol,) Talk Talk, and Brian Eno.
It was an unforgettable experience and I can't wait to try it again. Very excited to try it with my gf someday.

They can come in pills but i get the crystals personally prefer bombing it in smoking papers. I started with 250mg but quickly moved to 600mg. Thats when shit gets hella wacky. Around 1g plus is where it starts getting dangerous

i also wonder this, what the fuck does lean actually do and why is it so hyped up by rappers?

you got MDA and MDMA, MDA is more neurotoxin then mdma but is also more visual then mdma.
On mdma you feel amazing (there is no better word to describe it) you feel deep empathy and love for other people. It all depends on the dose really when it comes to getting horny. At high doses you will feel so good that sex can't compete and you will have a really hard time getting an erection. at low doses it can make you horny (Last time i did mdma I did a low dose and ended up wanting to fuck this 40 year old woman at this party, didn't really find her attractive before) and getting an erection shouldn't be a problem, how ever, you wont be able to cum so you can fuck for hours.

>are there certain types of MDMA?
Not to my knowledge.
>how do you feel on MDMA?
Like I want to dance, make friends, feel happy and turn into a massive flirt.
>does it actually get you horny and make you more confident?
Yeah, but if you do too much MDMA you gurn and you look like a literal crackhead
>does you likely hood of getting pussy increase when you are on mdma?
Possibly

>oxycontin
what about roxycotin? or is that the same thing?

looks like u came out. good going faggot

its codeine, basically. liquid. so youre drinking a somewhat mild opiate. or you dip a blunt in it and smoke it if youre a super nigger

Codeine

i'd take xans but i can't afford it because a bar is 4 $

Im just a pothead

pills. yea like spongebob or chupa chups or i dont know
i always tested pills when took them.
now i dont have to, i just make a makro photo of it and i can clearly see if there is mdma in it or anything else
100-150 is good for most people
250 is way too much if you take it at the same time. maybe if you take in, like 2-3-4 pieces along the night its cool but you'll have worse "hangover"

so you're telling me i could lose my virginity if i do a bunch of MDMA?

i gotta do some of that shit

u can smoke mdma??! wtfff

I read it gives a relaxed/drowned effect to your mind it also makes your mind slow or Some shit

It's codiene a weak opiate that they usually mix with alcohol and weed so basically their on the way to being a heroin addict

I'm high on life user, but weed is pretty good too. Love some Xanax and miss not being able to get it in the Reg. This is what happens when you get married with kids and a mortgage and lose contact with all your friends who are still chasing a buzz all day everyday.

LSD. Best of the best
Low dose allows to go about your day like any other
High dose gets you plastered and outta this world

Even here in the uk where it’s difficult finding xans i got 4 for £10 and they were legit

>Around 1g plus is where it starts getting dangerous
yeah, never go above 1g of MDMA. my first time I snorted like 0.7-0.8g of MDMA and I felt like I was falling asleep and partying at the same time. I looked like a crackhead and acted like a twat. shit was cash tho

Roxy is instant release oxy

for the first time 250mg is way too much

no dude, ''bombing it in smoking papers'' just mean that you wrap smoking paper around the crystals so that you get a small ball and then you shallow it

I really want to try LSD but where can I get that shit tho

You can smoke mdma but it’s probably a waste. I meant you but the powder into the paper and swallow it cause it tastes awful. You can put it in drinks obviously. That got a friend fucked up once

It was cut with heroin then usually you'll start panicking and hallucinating at a dose that high with no experience

hugging=gay amirite

>panicking
wasn't panicking, just felt weird

Shit is very cash

Probably explains why everyone was hella fucked up

>took off shirts
>hugged a lot
pretty gay to me

Btw, just a general Ecstasy warning, NEVER do it more than once a month, or eventually you will get Serotonin Syndrome and you'll be puking up your lungs and shitting out your guts

only gay if balls touch

I mean i dunno i did the same shit but there was girls and guys and we all had our shirts off. Thats one of the weirdly sexual things

Mainly cannabis with hash
Codein and heroin sometimes

how often should i take molly?
i love them and id take them like every other day
but thats not the right way, i know

og kush laced with meth and a bit of that molly on top of a good beer because i live to the maxx

Honestly mate, if you are gonna do MDMA then read up on it, so you know how to safely dose. Do not take advice on how to do drugs from people on b.

once every 2 weeks, at most frequent, but wait at least a month

Id say no more than once every two months or so

Ordere a truffle growkit, shoudl arrive tomorrow.
Curious as fuck, never tried those.

The optimal wait time is 3 months between each roll, but I would say you could go as often as 1 month between each roll even if I wouldn't recommend doing that too often.

That´s the problems with mdma, you wan´t to do it more often, but you fuck it up if you do. So be a smart user and calm your tiddies

makes time feel slower
slur your words
and you'll wobble like you drank some vodka
the withdrawal makes your stomach feel like you haven't eaten in a week, the high isn't worth the pain that comes after it.

You wrote niggers wrong.

MD

Stole my sister's codeine for her surgery when I was a teenager (the ones that were left, I'm not that much of an asshole)

Also stole my mom's klonopin which is like xanax but it lasts longer and isn't as strong.

Tried xanax for the first time a few weeks ago.

Have smoked weed since I was 15 on and off cuz off school and university.

Never too much into alcohol, but I still drink occasionally.

alcohol is only for the weak.

i'm surprised niggers can afford it.
it's about as expensive as an oxy habit.

indeed, I just remind myself that I don't want it to lose it's magic. but I can't imagining ever stop taking it (as long as I have no problem with the wait)

its so fucking hard to wait that lot

Don't listen to people saying it is just a weak opiate, the prometh mixed with the codeine gives you a super drunk feeling to the point that it can be really hard to walk straight along with the slight opiate euphoria

I like taking mdma once in a while. haven't done in it in months now.
ill do speed once in every few years but only if its offered.
i have a weed addiction. its gotten to the point that ill smoke and wont even feel high. I need large amounts now just to feel a slight buzz.
maybe I should take a break

haha yea at times the wait really sucks, I gotta say that MDMA made me realise that some drugs I'm going to love so much that if I try them I will most likely do them again. so it's made me more aware of which drugs to stay away from.

Mainly alcohol if that counts, especially a nice whiskey.

Not interested in much else except some psyches.

ITT losers that need friends and jobs

I couldnt wait and ended taking some after a few days.
I dont think anything bad ever came out of it.
i didnt even feel depressed on the come down or anything.

I smoke a lot of weed. It’s gotten to the point I cough up black phlegm constantly because of it. I take any sedative I can get, they’re all proper chemist shit, my boyfriends ex girlfriend gets them for me straight from her doctor. I take mdma occasionally, I haven’t done it in a while though, I really wanna do it with my boyfriend soon.

acid was fun.
Best experience tho was IV: meth mixed with Crystal mdma. i stayed naked and fucked for 3 days straight!

when did you start smoking weed?
how much do you smoke on a regular day?
im about to take a break cause i spend too much money on it and have to smoke a many times more than i used to have

What was acid like? I really wanna try it but I have no idea where to get it

Any experiences with Peyote or ayahuasca??

once i take 3 times on a week, after the third time i was so fuckin depressed for days, i didnt even know where i am (okay, i smoke a lot of weed after a night with ecchiez)
but now, i just want to take them, i dont care about the next day

Id say a fair amount of drug users are in full time work and a majority of drugs promote social situations.

best drug I tried was iv meth

best actual drug for my life has been phenibut

I started smoking weed about 18 years ago.
took a few breaks here and there over the years.
iv been smoking about a 3.5g per day.
so about an ounce per week for the past 2-3 years.

its an expensive habit. I could use all this money to buy other things but instead I get bored and end up buying a bag.
I usually split it with my best friend and we both chill play games and smoke the whole day

if i want to be prescribed a specific drug for my disorder, can i just ask my doctor for it? is that normal to do or are you just supposed to take whatever they tell you? ive been taking ssri's that my doc gave me but i want to try something different.

lol, yet 70-80% of people drink alcohol which is considered one of the worst drugs out there and still they have friends and jobs. weird stuff.

okay, im just a beginner with my ~0,2-half gram/day

i had a great trip! it's hard to explain it tho... and defferent experiecnes occur. for me it was like the world around me was liquid... I kept going in and out of reality. my dark town looked loke a disco at 3 am. and the street looked like fear and loathing. lol. tryong to walk the dogs was fun, because their leases felt like they were 50 ft long! everything kept changong size and shape. And I "fell" into this funky painting on my wall for like an hour laughing so hard me stomache hurt

3 meo pcp

That sounds beautiful, how long did it last?