Why do liberals want gun bans (including ARs and AKs) for law-abiding citizens but when it comes to illegal guns people...

Why do liberals want gun bans (including ARs and AKs) for law-abiding citizens but when it comes to illegal guns people use to murder others all we hear from the left are crickets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there are already 3 threads on this kicking around on Sup Forums at the moment

You don't hear crickets, you hear answers you pretend don't exist.

>[
youtube.com/watch?v=682JLrsUmEM&feature=youtu.be

For black on black homicides in cities? Gtfo you liar

Australia. Don't tell me it can't work. America's murder rate is 500% of Australias. It didn't turn into a criminal paradise.

Americans are morons.

Obama cockblocked for 8 years by Republican Congress.
Right-Wing blames Obama for Congress not passing Legislation after Trumps been President and Republican majority for over a year.
Good try, losers. You're in charge. Fuc*ing do something! Pathetic!

The government can come for my guns if they want.....
But alot of my guns they don't know about...because they do not have serial numbers....USE 80% Receivers kids
Make the government work to take your rights away
pic related

As someone with mostly leftist views, the problem isn't guns, it's people. Banning guns will go nowhere and will probably be a start of our downfall.

Gaslighting.

Nice try, though.

Just out of curiosity: who do you intend to kill with your Secret Weapons?

your containment board is that way cockroach

Damn, Dmitri. You guys are going all out today.

When our current government becomes so corrupt that there is a need to institute a new form of government...you don't want the only people with guns to be soldiers

God, I'm sick of having to explain this to people on my own side.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

>stop shitposting on the shitposting board! :(
Spotted the newfag who should be lurking instead of posting.

Why do the right-wing nutjobs celebrate killing american children? Are they now fully pro-russia and against america, together with the trumpcuck?

> Most shootings do not even involve guns

I wonder, is something like the Tavor series by IWI on the list? Everyone has a hate boner for the AR and AK model.

Every mass shooting Sup Forums cockroaches flood into every board not just Sup Forums
Again its a containment board, this is the 4th redundant thread here

Ausfag here, Licensed firearm owner, actually licensed to carry for work.

But before this I was a troubled and homeless youth, Let me just say I saw more guns as a troubled couch surfer in boganville then I do now.

Funny thing about anything, If you ban it, it all goes underground... It's the equivalent of sweeping a mess under a rug because you don't want to fix the underlying problem.

Amerifag here.

I've never done anything illegal in my life. Stolen, drugs, dui, nada. Having said that, if they started confiscating firearms, that is one thing I would break the law for. I will not be a victim when dumbass people run around doing dumbass things.

Actual Liberals don’t want to ban guns

You just hear from the shitty ultra lefties on social media

Intelligent democrats understand that the amendment process is impossible procedurally and realistically, a flat ban will literally never happen

They just want tighter licensing for semi-auto .223/5.56 and .308/7.62 weapons, it should probably be harder to get one of those than a drivers license at this point

Also higher minimums for violaters, increases deterrence and gives law enforcement greater incentive to get illegal guns off the street

Source: I’m a gun owning democrat, there are more of us than you think

WTF do a civilian need a semi-automatic assault rifle for?
Fucking bunch of fear and hate mongering retards America is!

Protect home if economy collapsed seems reasonable. Niggers turn to looting

>People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

I'm sure you put a lot of effort into this post, only to be undone by this

>Gun owning "conservative" here. Some items I'm more middle than most my like minded peers.

I can agree with most of your statement. As a gun owner, I'm not opposed to some of the items you've proposed. However, what makes you key in on the .223/5.56, .308/7.62? You and I both know that we can do just as much damage with almost any other caliber of firearm. I can do a lot of damage with a 300, or a 22LR, or a .45 ACP. The damage can be done with a wide variety.

I don't mind more in depth background checks, but the FBI has missed quite a bit, what makes you think giving more power to the Government is a good move here?

Also, I can agree on making it tougher to get a firearm to someone with a CWP or some sort of formal training. But that's not what Dem's are proposing right now. They want it across the board.

I would also like to see your data on the higher minimums for violators. They are committing murder. Do you think they care about the penalties? Unless you're talking about hanging them in town square, then I'm on board.

There's no such thing as an "Assault Rifle."

That's a fancy trigger word that media made up. Educate yourself and then we can speak.

Read it again and it will make sense. What you quoted is the whole point of my post.

There is no such word as "rifle". It's a fancy trigger word made up by militiamen to scare women.

The actual word is "musket". Do your homework, cuck. Or just go back to masturbating over your gun collection, it's obviously what you do best. I bet you don't clean them regularly though. That would take brains. At least I know to do that.

There is no such word as "masturbate". The word is "fistybam". "Masturbate" is a word made up by wellness teachers to scare middle school kids.

Educate yourself and then we can fistybam.

There's no such thing as a "gun for shooting people".

That's a fancy concept that the media made up. Most shootings with people involved don't even involve guns. Educate yourself and then we can speak.

an "Assault Rifle" is any rifle that is capable of selective fire, most rifles that civilians can buy are not assault rifles because they can only fire semi auto.

There's no such thing as a "rifle used to assault people".

That's a fancy trigger phrase that the media made up. Most rifles are used for peaceful, constructive purposes. Educate yourself and then we can speak.

And this is what the rest of the world can't have coherent conversations with you lefties.

I think that any sort of legislation is a step in the right direction, and the only legislation that will pass is something that doesn’t affect legal ownership.

I’m a law student and there are some serious arguments to be had regarding the explicit language of “well regulated” in the 2nd, which as a matter of federalism, can grant congress the ability to authorize states to maintain militias in any way they see fit. Meaning more training, yearly license renewals, that sort of thing. The words are right there, which is much more than what can be said about implicit power decisions that the Supreme Court has made in the past.

The likelyhood of early legislation actually doing anything is slim, but doing nothing is worse.

But yeah, it goes beyond that, mental health programs and kids being raised by the internet and all that. There is no single answer, not even a host of answers that can “solve” anything.

>this is what the rest of the world
Do you mean "This is WHY the rest of the world can't have coherent conversations?"

Jesus fuck, don't take the "rightie" side if you're going to represent yourself so shittily.

Banning guns will not do it all... what you need is a sort of institution where you learn prooer use of guns and some regulations.

Like in Norway you have to do a hunters course wich you can take when you are 15 I think. You need that to be able to buy a legal gun. Odcourse we dont have ARs and stuff but mostly hunting weapons. I own a 12 gauge shotgun and a .22 rifle and had a handgun too. To be able to buy a handgun you have to be a active member of a pistolclub to show that you need one.

There is alot of guns in Norway... but we have a different approached to what its suppose to be used for.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo

Hey, the Right accepts all kinds. We don't turn people away just because they're dipshits.

Even a leftie should be able to understand that.

what is fistybam with 2 hands called?

Nice adhominem you stupid straw man.

OK, after years of people reacting to gun incidents in the USA (and nothing has really changed) and reading comments from those who are outraged and those who advocate arming more people, I have a simple solution.

Require all citizens to carry a gun with extra credit to those who carry a fully automatic weapon. Immigrants will be issued a pistol upon gaining citizenship and people who are considered to be illegal aliens can gain citizenship by passing a marksmen test after producing a weapon. Those not wishing to bear arms will be deported. The NRA will become an official federal party.

Valid argument. To build on what you said, I think some of the "left" problem is that the politicians representing them know absolutely nothing about firearms, the laws on the books, or general mindset of responsible gun owners.

>This, is a ghost gun

I actually wouldn't be opposed to more training in my firearms or emergency situations. First aid, chemicals, etc. I think that would be a universal plus. However, it would need to be optional so that some backwoods mouth breathers don't cause a scene.

Also, this training wouldn't be able to be offered by local Sheriffs office. You have some Sheriffs who would do a great job, like the county next to me. But the county I live in, has a liberal douche for Sheriff that wants the entire populace disarmed. Having the reserves do it as part of their monthly training might not be a bad idea.

But I agree with you. Wording of legislation is horrible and I doubt anything will get passed due to the dumbasses up on the hill.

How you outlaw something already illegal?

I understand your point. The problem with the states is they have little to no regulations on firearms and have a non existing registration system. A registration system will help the government prevent the guns getting into the wrong hands. Befor people say
> ma second amendment
You'll still be able to get them you'll just need to prove that you deserve the right to have them.

what they need is to stop being fucking retarded

there's a nobel prize waiting for the person who figures out how to make Americans less stupid

Sorry. Attention got pulled away given I'm at work and multitasking.

Work, btw, is a place I go to perform a task for an employer and I get money for doing it.

I know "work" and a "job" is foreign to you, so I figured I would explain it.

Spot on, Liberals need to educate themselves more on the issues, and conservatives need to understand that a gun ban will literally never happen, and no confiscation will realistically occur.

Although I do think no fully automatic weapon should ever be allowed to be sold to a citizen. That being said, I shot an Uzi before and I liked it a lot lol

That's where the business side of me comes out. I shot 5 rounds out of an automatic before in the backwoods of Tennessee. All I saw was dollar signs fly out of the rifle.