Does your girl like anal, user?

Does your girl like anal, user?

No and that's why i like it

Yes and she has a nice fat ass too. At first she was completely opposed, but I convinced her to try it a bit and now she cant get enough.

no and shes adamant she doesnt want to try it, any suggestions?

Dump her.

Tell her you know one of her friends does it

No but she at least let me cum in there once to try it.

alcohol and make sure she is very turned on. Maybe do some oral to get her motor going. Then lube

Will, violence and vaseline

Some do, almost all of them will if you know what you're doing and can train them to like it.

Quote from my last girlfriend after the second time I fingered her butt.

"I can't be your butt princess."

there's literally a whole book written about how to do this.

Yeah, I think a lot but it hurts she says. We are 17 and Imma first sexual partner to her.

pics of when she is 18

Hell yeah, take my sweet time and I get to push it all inn hard and fast. Ain't got no tiny nigger dick either!

2 weeks user

Only when she‘s passed out cold

yes, she does.

No, but sometimes she like a pinky or a finger (half way) in.

Yep she does, shes always up for it

My girl is a major butt slut. Loves having her chocolate starfish licked, and cums the hardest when I dump a thick gooey load in her poo chute.

+1 alto mine initiated anal on 2 occasions, but has been adamant after giving birth - which was almost 2 years ago. I also would like suggestions, been thinking about this lately.

Wife NO
Girlfriend LOVES IT

Yes. Also likes plugs and toys

Not really, but anal is never about her.

yeah

Yes but she likes it more when I am in good shape.

get in better shape, realize there are 4 billion women in the world, if you think you found "the one" you are a dumbass

No. She has cerebral palsy and it makes her legs tremor if I stick anything in her anus. She lets me tongue and kiss it though.

see

damn that quad would have been nice

reroll

why the hell you dealing with a retard

Only giving, not recieving.

Wife hates it.. My mistress likes it though.

I married her. And she's not a retard.

It's not up to her to decide. Tell her you're going to buttfuck her. Then do it.

Does not feel any special to her, maybe if she gets a buttplug, and then I fucks the vagina, migt make it better who knows, I myself would love it tho, on her I mean

>Retarderal Retardpalsy
Retard

Her favorite thing.
Pic related

She's a mentally normally functioning human being that only has problems with her balance and some fine motor coordination.

Yep. I only really like it when I'm drunk tho.

rape works well. try when she's sleeping. you'll slide in easier

Activate Windows you fucking pirate

no and she won't even let finger her anywhere near the chocolate starfish she freaks out and I dont get sex for days if I accidentally touch her balloon knot, I know I would make her cum buckets if we did anal as the regular way she never ever cums (only by clitoral stimulation)

Get her blackout drunk and just do it.
Slip her some sleeping pills and just do it.
Shove her panties in her mouth, grab her wrists and just do it.
Tell her it's happening, and just force yourself in.

i lold

That's deep, user.

I hope to find my butt princess someday.

sauce, please

sauce

MOAR

post mega

OC

no

thats a lot of steps, just rape her bunghole op

Yes a lot
Too bad I never met her

Mods mods mods

>Wanting a grill that likes anal
>Not being trap-daddy master race
Emasculating them and turning them into your pretty little whore makes destroying their sissy asshole so much hotter.

She'll learn to learn to like it

fuck off with your jew propoganda