What's the most high you guys ever been?

What's the most high you guys ever been?

Doesn't have to be on weed.

Mandy, weed and nos baloons I doubled on nos and passed out for a few minutes

On painkillers one time after surgery, I dreamed i was the murder victim on an ep of Law & Order where the detectives were played by the Red and Yellow talking M&Ms from the commercials...

First time I smoked weed I took a huge hit from a bong and a minute later I was completely gone off the earth. It was really scary actually I felt like I was stuck in a small loop of time like in those shitty movies where the main character lives the same day over and over except it was the same minute over and over this went on for a while all I remember is getting up and attempting to walk them waking up in the morning

I once went on one of those jets that go straight up and than straight down to stimulate Zero G. Probably the highest uo I've ever been.

i had a beer once

8 hits of acid and candyflipped it. I wanna go for 15, but the bud i tripped with has sworn off acid after that and I do better when on the journey with someone else.

2nd most was on 3 oxymorphone pills, 1g crystal meth and fuckload of booze. felt like my heart was gonna explode out of my chest

Lsd
>went to got take a piss outside
>stumble up to closest bush
>start pissing
>Bush starts mumbling some shit about how it can see me and hear me or some shit
>Bush turns into gremlin version of freind
>Branches turn into tentacles and start touching me
>At this point to much for my brain
>Zip up my pants halfway through my piss
>Turn 360 and walk away

Just weed so far and have hallucinated a handful of times on it but that is not usual. But I am going to do these this year.

Any other BritFags going to take a walk in the country come September, October?

>took 7 klonopin
>woke up three days later in hospital
Apparently ended up taking upwards of 40 klonopin after blacking out from the initial 7

I started getting motion sickness from weed once, had to cling to my bed and fall asleep before I felt even worse.

3 cups of lean and 1mg of xanax
i don't remember anything after about an hour

Alright, this was me a couple of years ago, easily the most high I have ever been
>Be backpacking in Nepal for a few months
>become good friends with French dude who's dealing out of hostel
>hooks us up with stuff for free because we're mates
>bit of hash, some xanax and MDMA, pretty harmless
>one night comes back with a full backpack, he's hit the motherload
>he managed to get his hands on good stuff, so bought heaps
>120g of hash, 50 tabs of LSD, 50 caps of MDMA, 10g of ketamine, 2g of opium, 100 xanax green bars, 3g of coke
>all up only cost him like $300usd, drugs are mega cheap over there
>We decide to make the best of it that night

>end up getting joined by a dutch girl, a nepalese guy and another french guy
>start the night by brewing hash tea and drinking it while we get prepared.
>for those who don't know, hash tea tastes like shit
>we then put a tab of LSD each on our tongues and get ready for the next step
>On the comeup of LSD, about an hour in I hurl everywhere btw. Must have been shitty LSD
>At around this point I was getting pretty anxious, so we smoke a little bit of opium each out of a pipe and I calm right down.
>At this point we're all starting to hallucinate and are having a great time
>Not super strong so we pop in another tab each
>at this point the hash tea is kicking in and no one is really talking much so we decide to do a big line of coke each
>there she is, we're all up and having fun again
>decide it would be funny to drop a cap each, they're only .08 caps so we do that.
>Second hit of LSD starts coming on and we're all getting into hysterical fits of laughter
>talking about universe and stars and shit

>all absolutely fucking loaded at this point, we decide to cool it on the drug use for a bit
>after the peak of the LSD high, dutch girl and I were cuddling on floor
>decide we're getting bored and we decide ketamine could be fun
>french guy apparently had same idea and was already preparing lines
>we get up and go over to him
>these are big fucking lines, but I'd never done ketamine before and he said it was fine
>he makes me an even bigger one and tells me to blow the whole lot
>do it because too fucked at this point to have any common sense
>wait about a minute and not feeling much
>"hey, I don't think it's wor..."
>apparently I was blacked out for about 45 minutes, I don't really remember, I just felt like I was falling through a voic
>after coming to, I'm feeling pretty worn out
>at this point we'd been high for around 9 hours
>all take 3 xanax each and decide to just chill on this rooftop and watch the sun come up
>go to bed around 7am
>wake up at 12am because people are being loud as shit
>EASILY the worst recovery day I've ever had. We all sat around feeling pretty sorry for ourselves

>first time I dissociated
>"ummmmmhm"

seems like a huge waste
you could of done 1/3 of that and it would of had the same effects

Eh, for the price he paid, it wasn't really a waste. He still made a shit tonne of money out of it when we were done selling it all. Still an amazing night, I just wish I hadn't gone in the K-hole. he thought it was funny though

Hands down was the time got 12 opana 40s given to me and I ended up doing all of them in 2 days with my girlfriend 6 a piece and was given some Adderall and couple xans
Basically prepared a shot if done properly each pill will give 3 really good shots and 1 ok basically shot up fucked nodded out rinse repeated all weekend

10/10 would do it again

Soo tldr I ived 6 opana 40s 4 Adderall and 3 xans in 2 days

6 Opana's in 2 days ain't that much man. Wait till you build a tolerance, 6 will barely get you through the day

I once ate an entire box of bread mix and felt pretty weird afterwards

heres my highest trip.
>be at friends house just chilling like usual
>I had brought some shrooms and mdma
>she had some speed, weed and alcohol
>we started off by having some drinks, smoking some weed and watching tv.
>then we pulled out the shrooms
>put music and xmas lights and took shrooms
>we started grinding pills, i dont even remember what were on those pills. and rolling weed with grinded pills in it.
>smoked a few
>friend pulls out coke did a few lines
>put coke in joint
>ended up mixing all the drugs and having a bit of a backtrip moment in the bathroom where all the walls were moving closer then bigger.

Bullshit even with a tolerance six is plenty for a day. That being said, an opiate addict will usually do all that is in their possession regardless. My did was addicted to opanas and oxycodone that were prescribed to him for years.

>turn 360

That's kinda fucked, man. How much weed and/or xanax did it take to get to that level of fuckery?

Most people I meet who do heroin can barely get through a properly prepared opana without worrying about dying let alone 3 in a day with xanax

But I know what ur saying I was shooting fentanyl last week and it's absolute shit as a recreational drug no euphoria

I'm not saying 6 in a day won't ward of withdrawals, of course it will. When I was at my worst I needed 8 to get the rush any more. It didn't even get my high any more, it just made the shakes stop. It was honestly fucked how bad it got. So glad to be clean now

Yeah, fentanyl is a strong analgesic but theres just none of that sweet euphoria. Not worth it in my opinion. Clean morphine or heroin all the way. Dillys are sweet when i can get my hands on them

Walks back into bush

Shooting up fentanyl? How are you people not dead? I shot opana once after a buddy spent hours convincing me. Wasn't out of this world like I expected but I felt pretty fucking good compared to all other drugs I've tried. I'll never do it again though, everything is okay to try once but it must only be once, especially anything that is injected. Needle and spoon take you to your doom.

Donuts are my thing currently good H without fent is non existent in my area so I just got some fent patches and shot em waste of 60$

Can't find Ds? They're 20 for an 8mg in my area

No bad drug just bread mix. Made my head feel all tingly

Thank your lucky stars you're clean. I had plenty of close calls with becoming addicted to opana and oxy but somehow they never took me under like I saw them do to friends and family. I spent a lot of time doing them (on and off for two years) but somehow I narrowly dodged the stage where they became necessity. I'm probably an exception I don't recommend anyone to even try a pain pill if it is offered.

My friend and i were playing bloodbourne and we were talking for a minute (no homo eye contact) and we didnt notice the power went out..

I don't fucking know it's not from lack of trying though I will shoot all I have at once and not even nod sometimes that being said I've been abusinbthe fuck out of opiates for 2 yrs now and only experienced real withdrawal after my big weekend that was a year ago I go from paycheck to paycheck no withdrawal ever

Codiene/promethizine combo or just codiene? How much codiene?

Used to thoroughly enjoy hydrocodone, liked oxycodone but thought it was a bit overrated, morphine blows imo, codiene tho used to be decent.

Started using Kratom and now I use it twice a day every day for a few years now. Easily the most balanced opioid feeling, but it raises your tolerance like a notherfucker and made me think hydro was overrated when I had previously fallen in love with it.

For all the opiate lovers out there, Kratom is easily your safest bet. Less addiction potential, easier or non existent withdrawals, legal, relatively cheap, can’t overdose on it.

Yeah it’ll never pack the punch of heroin or opanas but it’ll treat you decently and not screw you over too much in the process.

A fine trade off imo.

8 grams of mushrooms. I somehow became convinced that I had committed murder, and lay curled in a ball feeling as though I was covered in blood, but in retrospect it was probably just sweat.

I became caught in a time loop in which my entire lifetime led to taking mushrooms, doing some awful thing, and resetting everything, over and over for what seemed like forever.

I was covered with amniotic fluid, and every time I clenched my fists, I could see hear and feel everything. It was like unbearable noise, until I realized everything was the same with a feeling of incredible joy and terror.

Every moment I was travelling between universes with my choices, an infinite web of possibilities. I navigated this web with every action, and could feel myself travelling to another world with every breath, and lay there just breathing and feeling the universe change. I felt truly alone.

I became convinced that I had been disconnected from normal human experience, and when I returned to normalcy the connections wouldn't be quite right, and lamented what I'd lost.

I finally realized I could feel something in my hands, and they were my sheets. I opened my eyes and realized I was in bed. I felt like talking to someone, but it was early in the morning, so I made a thread on Sup Forums explaining I was on mushrooms, and needed someone to talk to. People were like "don't think of the spiders" and other nonsense, but it seemed silly and comforting at the time.