Drawthread

Drawthread
tricky hooks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. Onee panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

Could i hook you into taking a request for mashed potatoes?

Bump

Bumparoon

Haha uh oh

REQUEST Challenge:

I would love to see how a lewd NEET Milf would look like or in what perverted scenarios she could be involved. You are free to choose any Milf you want.

>bonus points if it is a scenario involving Sup Forums or a specific board in some way

For the gent in the last thread.

Also greetings gentlemen.

I return for more bullshit

Requesting Yin riding her brother's (Yang) massive cock with the same lip-biting expression.

Wat do u usually like to eat user.

What kind of reference do you need?
Would something like this do, or do you need a full body ref?

U eat repeat requester pics?

No that’s good, mostly needed color, im gonna assume she’s of a normal skin color right?

She has no canonical skin color as all the kids are drawn completely white, but yes, I prefer her that way.
Thanks again!

Ah, virgin huh?

Thank you! This is cool!

>definite yes

I- Is it safe?

Requesting my fursona which is a fox

Never.

Leave now.

U kno, there r drawfags that bone each other? They get to have their characters and draw them having the sex, then they can go and really have the sex and it's really hot. While u just.. well.. u jus-hahaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
UJUSTSITTHERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>YFW

I thought Wakanda was a real country...

stop.

Youre not alone

Thanks for coming, these threads are dying with the lack of artists. I should probably watch that movie at some point, really interesting.

>Blatantly lying to win brownie points with the resident nigger

I thought I told you to leave.

It’s pretty extra tho - a successful African country, and marvel had to make it up.

They got any other made up countries? I just saw Britain, Korea, Wakanda... seemed legit.

S-shut up, it doesn’t work when you call us out like that!

Latveria and Sokovia

That was the happy face.
If u mean yesterday..
That was yesterday..
Also u ain't shit I get I could rock u with JUST krillin.

Awesome. Working on it, I’m not very quick though.

>They got any other made up countries?

Latveria.
Genosha.
Savage Land.

>Sokovia

Yeh that one.

TIL, sorry for not being a nerd...

I saw it 4DX tho:3

Huh I guess theses...way more...

It's cool, I can wait.

so now what?

For those of you out there that were wondering, the newbies out there, this is not a drawthread.

>We have several avatarfags in this thread:

>They've decided to all hold a conversation with each other
>They all have each other on Discord
>Instead of going to their Discord like normal individuals, they've decided we are to be graced with their presence
>They are arrogant enough to feel as if the world needs to hear and see everything they do
>They have delusions of grandeur
>95% of what they're posting are reposts or 2min chicken scratches
>They feel as if they own this place

In reality, they're nothing more than a bunch of failed, wannabe artists. No one in the outside world gives a damn about their drawings. So they came here, formed a little clique and pat themselves and each other on the back for their less than mediocre drawings. They're notorious for samefagging praise themselves or post praise under user (without their avatars) to make it seem like other anons, not in the clique, care about what they're doing to. It's the most pathetic circlejerk the world has ever seen.

This thread is their personal chatroom. This is what this thread is

What if I don't want to?

Add a background, I can't see wat ur drawing

Now you draw me mashed potatoes.

please?

I'll make you.

6 more days

I believe that's the point

>This thread is their personal chatroom.
See? You know where you are, now be nice or get out.

Sounds stupid

I am looking for an artist willing to draw a short comic, 6 characters and two panels. Does anyone here is interested? (this is a commission btw)

Requesting a small comic involving Medusa seducing several men by showing off her naked body with focus on her big breasts and her big ass. The men immediately have sex with her, one person fucking her while laying on the ground holding her butt, another person holding her tits with his dick in between them and two men holding each hand so they could jerk off their dick. She should get herself lost in so much pleasure, only to be revealed in the last panel that every men was turned into stone and she is now stuck and visibly annoyed at the fact that it happened again.

>Confirming everything I said to be true
Thanks sweetie, but I didn't need your confirmation. I know I'm always right,

These people are not worth your money. I would recommend asking on /h/, /d/ and /aco/. Thank me later.

Test

That was just some complimentary attention, I know you like it~

You seen American history X?

He's still sitting there

Greetings! I am the Count! They call me the Count because I love to count things. Drawthread anons, you love to request drawings and I love to count drawfags. You know what we could do? We could cooperate. And since you love to request drawings and I love to count drawfags I can count the drawfags and you can request from them! Then we will be cooperating. We will both be doing what we like. So I will count the drawfags in this thread!

There are 0 drawfags in this thread.

HAHA!

Look at how mad he gets, just sitting there

I'm open for requests but no one says shit to avatarfags.

Ponk, can you draw an image of millie and teiko holding hands, Please make it as lewd as possible

This a repeat...?
Working, but wary.
Making up design...

Eggs is dissolving! Only trips can save her!

Its an intelligent narrative.

of course he hasn't.

yes or no

I knew I could COUNT on you to show up.

When you're life is as fucking miserable and bleak as his you gotta redirect all that rage of failed potential of your own life on something.

I suppose it falls to us for not drawing his garbage tier fetish.

>no one says shit to avatarfags
I wonder why that is. Is it because, they're undesirables to which no one wants to conversate with?

No.

Heh, idk, one can be surprised.

No sorry. The people who spam every single drawthread with requests are kind of d-bags.

It falls on the means of their suicide

It is a repeat

Good call. Speedy is one of the biggest dickbags out there.

Speedy here. I only asked the artist.

Speedy did nothing wrong. You all are just paranoid fucks

Ah, I see.
Won't bother, then.
...Draw something else.

She has completely dissolved! We're late! RiP

>undesirables to which no one wants to conversate with?
The irony

It is a repeat, but the only reason I posted it again and again is because it hasn't been delivered as of yet.

TRICKY CUCKS

youtube.com/watch?v=qhDDB1-ewt4

No, you didn't ask. You demanded a yes or no response from them. That would be like me shoving a cookie in your face & saying 'yes or no', rather than asking if you wanted a cookie.

Draw me a Mark you wannabe artist

There is absolutely nothing gay about holding Maruruk's soft, smooth, warm body in your powerful arms. Feeling him squirm and seeing his face instantly turn beat red out of embarrassment couldn't be further from the realm of homosexuality. You'd have to be some kind of repressed homo yourself to see anything deviant in his dilated pupils locking deep onto yours, his hot, labored breaths whisking across your cheek, or his increasingly rapid heartbeat pounding underneath his smooth chest as it presses up against you. Maybe you'd reach down to grab a handful of his shapely, feminine ass and give it a hard squeeze as hard as you could until your fingers leave indentations that will last for hours. And yeah, he would probably let out a whimper and bury his face into your neck, but that's all just normal skinship between bros. Only a truly perverted asshole would feel Maruruk's tiny erection slowly growing against the skin of your abdomen and think "Gay!" instead of seeing it for what it really is: a normal physiological reaction that can happen to a boy his age at any time. A sick fuck like you would also probably find fault in spreading Maruruk's asscheeks with your fingers and inserting one or two to check his prostate for lumps like a true friend would. The impossibly warm sensation enveloping your digits as his rectum greedily devours them, never wanting to let go, would probably fill your head with gay nonsense as well. I wonder how your twisted mind would then perceive the image of Maruruk squirming out of your grasp, his body now quaking and glistening in a sheen of sweat, arching his back so his perfect ass is as high in the air as it can go, and him looking back at you with frustrated, pleading face as tears form in the corners of his eyes? I for one am sick of perverts sexualizing Maruruk. He's a good kid that doesn't deserve this.

Won't re-request it?
...Hard to believe.
Thinking about it,

>Draw me a Mark you wannabe artist
How to get ignored.

Don't be friends with vorefag

If you have so much doubt in me then I would advise you to not do my request. I have no problem with continuing to ask and hope to find someone either on /d/ or on Sup Forums who won't doubt me. Thank you for your interest though.

All of these drawfags are just taking up space. You don't take requests, you just post shit-scribbles of your avatar to earn brownie points with others like you. I'd understand if there were no requests. But that's not the case is it? Any anons here that are serious about their requests should go to or literally any other board that does drawthreads.
Goodbye.

The difference is we recognize it. We embrace it. We don't devolve into the sad delusions of importance like the avatarfags, who are eaten away by a false narcissism