Why can't you just accept that he's President?

Why can't you just accept that he's President?

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/mischiefs-of-faction/2018/1/24/16924472/russian-money-nra-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have an extra chromosome don't you

Sage

Most people have. They also think he's a fuckin moron

We have already accepted that we have a imbecile for a president.

this

Sage

The question is why people can't accept he is a terrible person and a shit president.

So Sharia blue posts 7 pasta before they open it up for discussion?

I think he's doing a great job considering the temper tantrum the left is throwing.

They've even gone so far as to manufacture this bullshit Russian conspiracy to justify crying like little girls over losing, because they simply can't accept that some people view multiculturalism as newspeak for "get rid of white people".

Alt-right trumpcucks: "Children who don't want to get killed in mass shootings are all paid actors".

> putin approved post

"Lets scan this crowd of grieving students to see if one of them will give us an emotional outburst soundbite that we can use to push our agenda"

Closed fist of truth...

>won an election when the odds were utterly rigged against him
>not a genius
Sure kid, etc. This is why you lost and if you don't learn to stop underestimating your opponent, you'll lose in 2020.

tbh it's never bothered me

vox.com/mischiefs-of-faction/2018/1/24/16924472/russian-money-nra-trump

Obese old man with a comb over and a tiny penis, a liar, a crook, a silver spooned draft dodger is not my president!

that would mean they have to grow up.

stay salty

so retarded

stay mad

next school shooter confirmed

Honest non-bait question. It seems Americans supporting Trump have competing agendas. Let's say you are pro-NRA, yet also pro-Trump. One of the most common of three reasons given for gun ownership is "protect self from govt".
Trump holds parades, economy goes way up, and he does not wish to give up power and appoints family to succeed. Liberals riot, its the 60's again, martial law declared. Police state.

Do you take up arms against your fellow citizens in the military and police? This justifies your fears of govt takeover but now you must fight a pro-NRA leader who you might also admire.

Do you take up arms against student protestors, even if you disagree with them they are still Americans.

Do you do nothing? Barricade in place? Ride it out?

Yeah, but, I mean, except that he is...

Why can't anyone explain why Trump can't do or say anything to upset Vladimir Putin?

This man being potus is something i accept and understand entirely.
He is fat, uneducated, dumb as a rock, ignorant of the rest of the world, out of touch with reality and science, racist, corrupted to the core, and guns and keeping the nigers down are much more important to him than say, free healthcare (lol srs us are you fucking 3rd world country ), or global warming, or education, or anything progressive really.
A perfect, complete picture of the USA and its citizens.
He suits you perfectly.

He is legally the president but that orange racist fuck is NOT MY president. I do not support a single thing he has ever done or said. He is evil and a tyrant.

sure kid

Then fuck off snowflake

same reason you can't

fuck this guy

Not until that POS is empeached for his crimes.

>empeached
>crimes
>impeached

It's impeached for starters and what crimes exactly? Being a bit orange? The only crime president Trump has committed is maybe having a bad fake tan. As for the real crimes, talk to your God king Obama and his leftist Alinskiite pals H. Clinton, J. Comey, L. Lynch, J. Kerry and the rest of that corrupt lot. There's the real criminals.

At least this piece of shit helped us avoid a bullet from the worse criminal, Hillary. Enough people hate him for him to do any real damage. lot of the country would've blindly followed Hillay's vagina into Hell.

He has repeatedly expressed interest in hurting people based only on their sex and race. If you can't see how that's wrong then get out of my face.

Why can't you just accept that he's a bad president

Faggot

Not an argument.

Rubbish old sport. Maybe try easing up on the CNN a bit. No one ever accused this man of those things until you were told to. He was in fact a donor to many notable democratic campaigns until he started seeing through them. The man isn't interested in hurting anyone nor does he care about race or any of that. That's just the left and their typical grasping at straws with their identity politics card they play at every turn. The man is however interested in getting anyone and everyone who isn't a lazy government tit sucker back to work and being a productive part of society. If that offends YOU then perhaps you should remove thineself from MY face old bean.

>That Goddamn Fucking Putin and Zionist kikes

You are such a cuck

Not an argument XD

Really? We're just going to ignore all evidence to the contrary? Are you kidding me? "Grab her by the pussy?" The wall? Travel ban? All those claims of racism against blacks at his organization? None of those count for some reason?