Surgically remove the whole foot, that looks fucking gross

But seriously, go see a doctor

drain the pus

Feed it to a 12yearold

Use it as a buttplug

And this my kids is how the story goes

OP is being a faggot again who does not deliver

go to a doctor

i got it from doing sports, had to get operated.. they sliced my toe up and gouged the nail growing stuff out of it. was horrible.

This is what it looks like when it isn’t swollen

take some alcohol and just pour it over your toe

>When it isn't swollen

you fucking nasty pig.
why dont u just cut the whole fucking toe off. burn it with some ammunition powder light it like rambo

that's a little more than "swollen" my dude
that's "infected"
dip that fucker in a cup of bleach

that shit has the potential to kill you

Go to the doctor, get a referral, they cut the nail and kill the bed, back to normal in a day.

The feeling of having all that pain go away is pretty comfy.

Cut it off and stick in peehole

your only options are remove the nail or remove the toe

that fucker is starting to rot. what does it smell like?

roll

got the same thing but not as infected, soak it in salt water to keep it clean and go to the docs and get it cut out

I know this is bait but I've never understood why people don't go to the hospital for this shit.

Geting it taken care of by a doctor will hirt less then liveing with that fuck up thing for real get help how can you. Work with some ing like that. You must not have to. Stand to do anything for more than a minute at a time I'd gess

That thing looks fucked, iff dubs pull off your toe nail with pliers

because it costs a fortune if you dont have insurance

trow some salt on it

It costs 150-500 bucks to have this treated in America

Squease it and post pics

suck on it

bitch you gotta do this hurry up

cut your feet off.

can a hospital refuse to provide care if you refuse to give them your name?

take it a step further...can they deny treatment if you enter the lobby and pretend like you're in so much pain that you can't speak and give them payment information?

what's stopping you from getting treated, then sneaking out before they get your information?

When I was young i got same in both toe nail.

dont ask me nigga im german

Get some chlorhexidine, the higher % the better. Completely immerse your foot in it. Then sterilize a needle, and then poke a hole in it. Press the puss out, and when it is done, you should be able to clip the nail. It will be painfull as fuck, but the chlorhexidine will take care of the infection.

theyd treat you but slap you in the face with the bill afterwards

Maybe he assumed it wasn't a 3rd world country

Wow you. Have never bin to one I gess it. Dos not work like that

cut it open

Go to a fucking Doctor

this, post webm

how can they bill you without your name or address?

autism?

cut it

No. Helth care well I gess. You. Got that 2000 $ tax penitaly at the end of every year for not haveing it yea the usa is the best not joking this is a real thing

Do you bite your toenails op?
That exact same thing happened to me, but it wasn't as swollen as you. I found a piece of plastic and tug the meat under the nail. it hurt like and bitch but you can try but i don't think it'll work for you

im sure they'll get your name and address somehow bro

Made a go fund me if your that broke. You never konw some one mite just. FuND you

how?

don't drive there (they can get your plates)
don't bring a wallet (if your treatment requires sedation, they'll go through your wallet for info)
don't say a word beyond "i'm fucking dying please help me holy god please"
walk out the fucking door after you recover and take a bus home

what's stopping you?

What the fuck does that even mean

stick something in it

Worst I've ever seen. Go to podiatrist or RIP op

bite it off

That shit must stink

ive had it. just let nail grow trough the toe and it will heal by itself. just takes time.

Thay will take one look at it and say it's. Not life thresting and send you on your way out the door. With the cops ready to pick you up for no reson

Nice try that's your dick you sick fuck

cut it off and cautorize

is english not your first language? or are you like 12?

This is gay

REROOL NOW

ignore OP and his toe for a minute
I don't think a hospital can refuse to treat a massive head injury or compound arm/leg fracture and let someone bleed to death on their property. correct me if I'm wrong

go see a doctor already

You can take care of it yourself, it's just going to hurt, a lot.

Get some hair ties, a scalpel, gauze and bandages, and some topical disinfectant. I would recommend iodine for sterilizing the blade and the toe prior to operating, and then a topical cream like neosporin for when you bandage it up.

Tie off the toe with the hair ties. This will cause numbness and limit blood flow, but it's not safe to keep it in this condition for long.

Sterilize the area and the scalpel, and then cut away the infected skin and expose the nail. Like I said, it's really going to fucking hurt. Tough it out.

Clean out the wound as much as possible, use gauze to wipe. Then bind the wound with a clean gauze pad and bandage and remove the hair ties.

Did this myself when I was in the navy because it was too much of a hassle to go to medical.

But, I'm not a doctor, so you're probably better off going to an actual professional.

pull the ingrown nail out with your bare hands

OP, that looks just like mine, but on the other side. Pic related.

It's not an ingrown toenail, but overgrown toe skin - often confused for ingrown toenails.

It's caused by constant pressure on your feet, so standing up all day, wearing heavy boots, etc.

Only recourse is surgery, my friend. Getting mine seen to soon, because fuck this shit with a rake.

it no joke, costs more than like 80 dollars at a cheaper clinic, 150 is the highest ive ever heard it cost. get that shit treated dude it doesnt cost that much

Why the fuck did you let it get to this point? I have a huge problem with ingrown nails on my right big toe because of dropping an iron on it when I was a baby but it has never gotten this bad. I have been removing mine myself since I was in middle school. I would honestly be afraid for you to do anything to this for fear of the infection running wild once the blood flow returned to how it is supposed to be but they are very easy to deal with. Take a knife with a nice point and it doesn't even have to be that sharp. run it down the nail close to the side that is infected until you break through. If you are careful you can do it with out actually cutting the meat underneath. Once it is separated take a pair of tweezers and yank the fucker out. It can be painful and you need to be careful that none of it breaks off and gets lodged in there but it shouldn't be too difficult.

No it doesn't. Just pay the $15 fee and get whatever you need. Even if it's a recurring problem, you're capped at $200 per year.

Oh wait, you live in the land of the free, don't you?

smoke the crust

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

OP you should seriously go to a podiatrist, or whatever those foot doctors are called. This shit used to happen to me all the time because I have big feet and wear steel-toed boots. They deadened that shit up real good and then just clipped the sides of the toenail off, then put some kind of acid on it so that part of the nail doesn't grow back. They didn't do the entire nail so as to leave me with no-nail mongoloid toes, but I've not had ingrown toenails ever since and I don't feel like offing myself anymore.

you must pull out the toenail and dump vinegar on the wound!!!!

Well you can start by taking that fucking hair out retard

Here's my fucked up cripple feet. This is what happens to your feet from wearing pressure socks, and not walking for 30 years.

At least do something to it, need to see an updated pic after a good squeeze..

Do it pleaseeeee.

At any point during those 30 years, did you consider that maybe not wearing pressure socks and walking more would be a good idea?

I can't walk and the pressure socks were a recent order from my doc. But it has curved my toes, changing their direction.

user...you have gangrene. Doc or you'll be dead in a week. It will spread to the rest of you foot in a few days then your bloodstream

They call the cops to book you and detain you till they find out

We already knew being a cripple sucks. We didn't need more visual evidence.

Yeah that's why if op waits until hes about to go into toxic shock the hospital has to treat him. If you have no Id and are incapable of talking to give your address or name then the bill goes to the state. Then you're dealing with the state and if it's not your state you're golden

>lets spam my pathetic youtube channel on Sup Forums yeah great idea

Gotta cut my ingrown spike out soon too

roll

Thats a fucking sign OP if ive ever seen one

What kind of creature are you?

fucking doctor please holy fucking shit

Did something similar to this. Got a bucket of ice cold water, kept my foot in it for a while and scored half of my big toenail with a sharp knife. Flicked the fucked side off, hurt like a bitch for a min but it really helped.

Jesus christ fucking trolls and ogres in the thread fuck off back to your swamps....