Beer money thread

Beer money thread

Best from last thread

The free stock is real. I just got one for $6
share.robinhood.com/ianw382

Also selling weird trash on ebay. Things like box tops, pulltabs and the like sell for a lot of money on Ebay.

You can rent your driveway to people to park in. www.dryveways.com

If you have the time you can make $200 a month Prizerebel. I make about $80 a month using it at work since facebbok, Sup Forums, and even reddit are blocked.

You can suck cock at truckstops for $10 a pop. I made $80 last month. I even accept Paypal!

Use a bot to get points for using Bing from Microsoft rewards

But what do you do when the guys you are paying dont have paypal?

Payver pays you 4 cents a mile you drive because it uses the data to program self dining cars. Good extra change if you drive for a living.

Swagbucks

Just run an auto player and get $20 a month

Answer surveys on instagc for amazon gift cards

EarnHoney

Another watch video site. Pays about 30 a month and there are auto players for it

Become a cam girl famous for shoving large home appliances up your ass

PerkTV

Plays paid videos one after the other from all over the web. Csn be used on multiple devices at the same time. You can make $100s a month if you have access to a computer lab

Gift hulk get rewards of bitcoin

Wouldn't you pay more in gas though?

Yeah but if you are driving anyway it's like a coupon for 80 cents off every gallon. I have a buddy I got to use it who drives a delivery van for a lab equipment repair company sometimes states away. One time he made nearly $100 driving from New jersey to flordia and back

Well I'm all our. Bump with loli I guess.

Out

Anyone else got some sites?