Friendly reminder that anti-gun posts are 100% produced by shills or Russian bots to undermine the American public

Friendly reminder that anti-gun posts are 100% produced by shills or Russian bots to undermine the American public.

Do not reply to anti-gun threads. Do not get distracted by anti-gun threads. Report and hide anti-gun threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo
youtu.be/tOfLjGg5gP0
npr.org/2018/02/20/587375771/russian-bots-are-spreading-false-information-after-the-florida-shooting
vox.com/mischiefs-of-faction/2018/1/24/16924472/russian-money-nra-trump
youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ
youtu.be/zPhdAzDfWdk
nraila.org/articles/19990729/mandatory-storagetrigger-lock-legislat
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe between the 99.999% payed russian shills there are representatives of the 51% of us voters who didn't vote for trump and/or don't want to be shot.

Amen, brother.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPR4bicYtbo

This is an example of a liberal shill.
Thankyou for showing the class susie you can go back to the kitchen now

Does that mean we have to ignore this thread?

Russia funds the NRA. You idiot.

So you're saying it it's impossible that any of the 51% of the usa voters who didn't vote trump actually voice their opinion here?

This is a pro-gun thread, it's fine

The NRA doesn't push Pro gun agenda anymore you stupid fuck.

Yes it does. youtu.be/tOfLjGg5gP0

npr.org/2018/02/20/587375771/russian-bots-are-spreading-false-information-after-the-florida-shooting

The public split between the NRA and the GOP began today. I'm honestly shocked it happened.

It won’t last. They spent 30 millions on trump alone

If the anti gun shills actually cared about being shot they would talk about handguns.

It’s funny because he was lying when he said "wrong" during the debate.

Yeah I imagine it won't either. But what happens if Trump passes an age limit increase, or further restrictions? What does the NRA do, continue to give him donations?

They have been. They have for over 30 years. That’s why there are strict anti handgun restrictions in places such New York

Yes. They will continue to push the conservative agenda.

Continuing to support someone that didn't further the NRA agenda will look weak on the part of the Association.
If they are actually serious about upholding the 2nd Am., then they will have to support a different candidate in the next election.

vox.com/mischiefs-of-faction/2018/1/24/16924472/russian-money-nra-trump

the only people who jack off to firearms are people with tiny dicks. this is a fact.

Not if trump wins the primary. Plus they already spent millions since the election supporting him with advertisements. Clenched fist of truth.

I actually like target shooting. My favorite thing is the .50 air rifle. As much force as a .45 acp but not as loud. You still need ear protection though

nobody actually gives a fuck about the constitution in the united states. that died a long time ago.

that's cool i like to watch movies and listen to music.

OP is a Russian bot!!!

I also like to record and edit audio. For movies. Don’t take my guns away just because some asshole abused his.

This is the first time I've seen Republicans openly criticize Trump. I've seen a lot of pissed off older folks on my FB, talking about bump stocks

report and hide dissenting opinions as to trap yourself inside an echo chamber.
gg who's the libtard now

Which doesn’t matter. I can bump fire from the shoulder using a rubber band. We need to make guns cycle slower.

Yes

youtu.be/PVfwFP_RwTQ

the left doesn't want to take your guns away. the left wants to keep your poorly raised son from stealing it and killing my son.

Then you want to push gun safes and trigger locks. The locks should come free with the gun, but good luck with that.

that's a good place to start no doubt. the "good luck" ideology is the bullshit holding us back though, and the peddling of the idea that the guv is trying to bust down people's doors.

Ouch! Truth bombs!

youtu.be/zPhdAzDfWdk

There is no way you can get them to give away free gun locks and most people will just throw them away. You can make it illegal to not use them, but it’s already illegal to not secure your guns. Doesn’t make people act responsibly. It’s not like seat belts. You can’t go house to house enforcing it.

Literally never purchased a new firearm. lol.
>people pretending to be experts on subjects they know nothing about.
New guns come with locks

Used ones should as well. Also many do not. They fucking should, but there is no law.

nraila.org/articles/19990729/mandatory-storagetrigger-lock-legislat

nice try ivan

Bump
No place for shills or kikes here.

>suck the suck

/board

Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

>51%
Half of America didn't even vote dumbass... That's why you have retard Trump but I wouldn't wish Hilary on any nation either, nevermind my own. I'll support a retard over a snake.

>What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Your dick is .50 inches faggot