I temporarly dropped out of school for the rest of this year becouse of stress and serious social problems...

I temporarly dropped out of school for the rest of this year becouse of stress and serious social problems. Next year ill continue my classes but for now i need to work on my self and just improve. Im a chubby guy, virgin and no gf, not happy with him self. Hate to be around my peers, i see every girl as a stupid useless slut and every guy as a horny asshole fuckboy, even though i know thats not true, i still think like that. Now the problem is that i seriously lack motivation. I want to change but i just cant do it. Can you help me? Inspire me or give me hope? I think im lost now in life and i need some help from you guys, if anyone is nice enough to talk and give advice...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
youtu.be/IDKHlExqX-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take a gap year. Travel Asia

And fuck some bitches

I dont have that luxury

Why?

leave this place

Im from a shitty country that has strict rules when it comes to schools. I managed to get a contract with the help of my psychiatrist so that the school lets me take half a year off but i have to work. And even if i could i dont have alot of money

Just fucking turn to religion ya fucking dumb nut. It has established principles, which you clearly need.

What country and how old

Have you heard of maslow's hierarchy of needs?

Look it up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs
You're lacking something in the lower areas that is preventing you from reaching the top areas. Start addressing each individual area and figure out what you're missing, and fix it.
Go on from there. If you're having instability in your foundations, you will never achieve your self-improvement. What are you missing?

Slovenia, 19

>goes to D.W. Fussbudget Memorial Stadium
>gets beat by Danceyse "Apple Bands" Ortolgonian

can I come visit you, faggot?

Why?

Idk. Travels I guess. Plus only 300k population in capital city as I saw. Not bad.

Does anyone know what the capital of Bringhantzen County, Delaware is?

Goto germanys brothels or goto russia ukraine

You're still a kid you'll grow into yourself eventually

Its a nice beautiful chill country with cool people and culture. But we have stupid rules and corrupt politicians.
Here is a short video to show you how the country looks like. And i actually incourage you to visit.
youtu.be/IDKHlExqX-U

You either man up or kill yourself. Everyone makes this decision.

Life's not easy kiddo, and it's getting harder.

I know... and i know i just started life so i promised myself if i will be the same as now when im 30 im just gonna off myself.

The more I look at him the purpler he gets.