Just a friendly reminder that majority of the world and USA are against guns...

Just a friendly reminder that majority of the world and USA are against guns. Remember to vote the people who care about tools that are designed to kill you.

Fuck off Ivan.

You know out of that 10k, 63% of that was suicide. The rest was police, gang on gang, defesnive and accidental shooting. Less than 1% was homicide. Check FBI webpage if you don't believe those numbers.

>tools
You are exactly right. They're nothing more than pieces of metal that can not shoot themselves. Nice b8 though 4.5/10

60k in Brazil tho

sure kid

>Remember to vote the people who care about tools that are designed to kill you.
I would if those people didn't sell us out a good candidate for this dumb bitch!

>Small print saying based on 1979 statistics
>last year
What am i missung here

>What am i missung here
Their laziness

Only pussies want to be disarmed. Typical leftcucks.

Citation?

No guns are actually illegal in the wonderful land of freedom. Some guns like fully automatic rifles and machine guns require a 200$ tax stamp and quite a bit of paperwork but are by no means illegal. liberals haven't banned anything and never will. Kek they are literally pretending.

>ban murder
people are still killing each other
>ban all guns
people are still getting guns to kill each other
>ban fertilizer
people are still producing their own fertilizer to make bombs to kill each other
>ban civilian trucks
people are stealing official trucks to run each other over
>ban petrol
society is falling apart because of lack of transportation, yet people have found new ways to create large fires to kill each other
>ban knives
people are sharpening their scissors with stones to kill each other
>ban scissors
people are sharpening sticks with sharpened stones to kill each other
>ban rocks and sharp pointy sticks
somehow we are unable to ban rocks and sticks, and people are still killing each other.

if only we could just ban all the guns . . .

So legalize nukes?

The right to own a tool that protects you and your family. God bless America.

the only people willing to build a nuke, would be capable of doing it, and would want to use it on a population aren't going to give a shit if it's legalized. If it isn't a government project, the amount of resources, information, and technical skill necessary to build a nuke would make the potential for people to build one very slight, and again, the few that would and could wouldn't stop just because people tell them not to. Like North Korea. Abysmal argument.

Yes ofcourse the 200$ tax stam and the minor inconvenient price for a machine gun made prior to 1986, and the price for that can be in the tens of thousands.

No need really, if you had enough money to buy one you could get it if you really wanted it.

*hides thread*

looks official

What font did you use to type that up?

Well if that not good enough you can get a new M249 for like 10k and convert it if you ever need full auto.
I guess you could say that not legal but if you need that kind of fire power you are either doing something illegal, about to die, or your fighting the military so it doesn't matter.

A Britfag I support my cousins across the pond in their right to bear arms.

Only liberal cucks would be unable to see the freedom guns can afford you.

I miss log posts.

Thanks far away friend! I'll raise a pint to that

The rest of the world is against gay marriage and clean drinking water too user. That doesnt make it right

West Germany? Yeah. That seems current.

Those same politicians give millions of guns out all over the world too.
>Operation Fast and Furious.
Shiiiieeeet.

>Nation of 300,000,000
>~10,000 handgun deaths a year
>you WILL die.
>be AFRAID.
Vote for me, out of fear. Like how Germans voted for Adolf Hitler, out of fear. Don't take personal responsibility, just vote for me and I'll fix all of your problems. Just give me power first. Then I promise I'll fix the world for you.

Holy shit man there are more slaves then free men in the world and you've combined this 2 fold with the logical fallacy of argumentum ad populum, you cane here to promote an agenda but your non ironic post of retardation has achieved the opposite affect to an enlightened class of global citizenry as we understand at any age that you are the problem, weakness, and redundancy to be expunged. Good showing you absolutely retarded weak stupid faggot, your right to life and axiomatic followings flowing of that (self defence as a right of propietal self ownership) violated and forfeited as you show the world no longer has a place for you or your bullshit. Fuck off loser, just hold your breathe and pass out face down in a body of water and be silent forever. cy@