It's Happening. June 6th, the start of World War III. Financial collapse, Terrorist attacks and Martial Law...

It's Happening. June 6th, the start of World War III. Financial collapse, Terrorist attacks and Martial Law. Are you ready? Get Cozy! World War 3 in two days. Where will you be cozy? Monday could be the Financial collapse, terrorist attacks and martial law day. Just saying. Screen shot. Mods keep deleting my countdowns. First thread boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/75753701/its-happening-june-6th-the-start-of-world-war-iii#top

== thread music ==
youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please Sup Forums don't be right again

so nice of them to wait until the weekend's over

Its been good.

Please Sup Forums be right again

it is true...

What bank will you die for?

*tips*

I'll believe you only if digits

how would people know in advance?

A broken clock is right twice a day

Nice to know the mods do their job once in a while.

Kikedeath&Sachs

Because OP is starting the fire.

1. Fed Chair Yellen

Federal Reserve Chair Yellen is due to speak at the Philadelphia World Affairs Council on Monday June 6th at 12.30 EST.

Speeches on the economy and monetary policy from Yellen are always very important and the timing of this speech makes it doubly important. The Federal Reserve Open Market Committee (FOMC) will announce its latest interest rate decision on June 14th amid more hawkish policy rhetoric over the past three weeks and hints that rates could be increased.

Her comments will be a very important especially as it will be final comments before the Fed meeting given that officials don’t comment in the week ahead of an FOMC meeting.

Yellen’s tone will be extremely important following the much weaker than expected US employment data released on Friday. Markets will now assume that a June rate increase is off the table and expectations surrounding a July hike have also crumbled following the data with a big shift in Fed futures. Yellen’s comments will be crucial in assessing whether these revised assumptions are correct or whether the Fed will look to press ahead with a rate increase at one of the next two meetings.

The only war worth waging is against the jews until they are forever exterminated.

If this is another white vs. white war to weaken our lands to make us easier to be overrun by the billions of 3rd world shitskins to advance the jewish world order then I want none of it.

MONDAY, JUNE 6 PHILADELPHIA, United States - Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen speaks before the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia - 1630 GMT. HELSINKI - Federal Reserve Bank of Boston President Eric Rosengren participates in "Session 1 - Central Bankers: QE in Europe and the U.S. with Response Panel" before the Global Interdependence Center Central Banking Series: Helsinki conference in Helsinki, Finland - 0615 GMT. FRANKFURT - European Central Bank Vice President Vitor Constancio speaks at the ESRB International Conference on Macro prudential Use of Margins and Haircuts - 0800 GMT.

>Yellen
>A jew

Kill them all before they kill us.

a clock that says 'it's yesterday' is never right

Repeating digits signify the truthfulness of this quality premonition.

Start of killing season called Ramadan.

you got it from this bullshit right?

it will never happen, we're already in hell

PRAISE KEK

But now we get out of hell.

War Pigs
===theme music ===
youtube.com/watch?v=LQUXuQ6Zd9w

good goy

>MFW in a tiny town of 200 which is over an hour away from any city over 100,000

Think I'm safe?

Thanks my great ally!

Got it. I see your target location.

Hebrew Gun Sight!

oy vey you got us

You mean just like 06/06/06
Or just like 06/06/96 or maybe (...)
fuck off

DELET THIS

Kek wills it

What would Darth Vadar do in this situation?

but that's when my job starts

it took you until the end of the world to get a real job

Rofl

hey fuck you i just graduated

plus my job is at lockheed so i'll probably make bank

Death Star.

>implying Sup Forums is ever right

wow another role playing thread!

ramadan al mubarak 2 u 2

>Financial collapse, Terrorist attacks and Martial Law

Why? Can someone catch me up?

waiiittttt....

Lockheed seems to be the kind of job you negotiate salary or at the very least... every job tells you the pay BEFORE you even sign a job offer

Meme Magic crashes world economy

Disgruntled bankers join ISIS

Meme wars erupt

>muh 6/6/6 maymays

i negotiated. not sure what you're talking about. they are shit negotiations for college students though

you mean jew magic

Disgruntled jews join ISIS

Jew wars erupt

Implying

Figured it would be negotiated and also figured fresh outta college students get shit on salary wise. Gotta work your way up.. but why say probably? You should know if you make bank or not... Unless you mean Ill probably make bank (in like 10 years)

>It's Happening. June 6th, the start of World War III.

on June 6th Sup Forums will not be right

shiiiet

You've got no evidence.
Fuck off and troll elsewhere.

Pro tip: Never make your "predictions" so close.

i mean ill get a raise due to wwiii

Ahhhh, well then... carry on

Nothing will happen stop worrying, just watch Netflix or something jeez take off your tinfoil hats

If kek wills a World War 3 then it shall commence

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.