Over 20 minutes of one straight ad? What is this this Boogie?

Over 20 minutes of one straight ad? What is this this Boogie?

Why do you care about a fat old cringe cuck?

He still wears his wedding ring? Isn't his wife divorcing him?

this

If you check her recent facebook pics you can see the baby bump so Boogie is a cuck confirmed

>not using adblocker in 2018

Wait, so she's still with him but having someone elses kid? holy shit

They're still living together while she gets her life after him in line and while his health demands that he needs someone to check on him every once in a while. He had a really extensive surgery having to do with his weight and his heart is really sketchy as a result. So shes there to make sure hes not dead every ten minutes/making sure she can write herself into his will after hes dead.

Do you know who the father of the kiddo is? Is it perhaps someone from the African American persuasion?

No idea who the dad is actually.
There was that one pic of her with some hulked out black dude but he is a confirmed homo.

I don't have any proof of this but I think she is a surrogate for the dude in that pic. So not only did Boogie's wife leave him for no real reason, she is also having a gay black dude's baby with no sex involved. Honestly, if I were him I would rather she was fucking this dude, at least that would make sense. I could understand that but this whole scenario makes no sense at all and Boogie is going to drive himself crazy trying to unravel this.

Boogie had issues yes. But there man's personal life is his own. He married a woman that wasn't right for him as did I. The only real thing anyone should be happy with is at least he's getting his shit together. It's not like his wife was all that to begin with. Absolutely no personality. In any case thanks for the info I didn't know that.

This is so bizarre, to be fair he's not quite a cuck though (note: I have no interest in him and never found him entertaining, but I don't hate him). I really wonder besides the home care what he's getting out of that relationship with his wife,.
The only thing I can think is gets a free carer and that's it, maybe he can't afford a professional one?

I mean just having someone around can do wonders for a persons health. Like someone to talk to and not feel so alone.

Pretty sure most of the people in this thread are getting along with life with no one to talk to, I know I am. Plus he has like, millions of fans?

I don't think the conversation is really all that. IF she is still there helping him then it's just practicality. But he mentioned having hired help. Lol maybe he hired her and it's just business. He mentioned she was good in the divorce and no squandering over shit. So I think it's in his best interest to play nice.

Any man getting a divorce is already having the bum deal so it makes sense to be nice because the system works for women in this area.

What was he advertising?

Fans are one thing but actually being in your house alone with no one to talk to can really get to you for certain people worse than others. Plus being famous itself can be really isolating since you cant really be sure who likes you for you and who likes you because of what you do unless you know them from before. Elon Musk mentioned this in an interview recently that he has a hard time meeting people to just hang out with or date.

I call bullshit

Ok I'm going to eat and use some nasal spray. Hopefully this thread doesn't auto sage.

As a side note, his Francis character what got me watching him. But with YouTube's ad policy changes he never gets those monetized that's why his videos are all vanilla and vlogs as of late. Family friendly if you want to keep your job is YouTube's Motto now.

>job
Sitting infront of a PC playing video games and acting like a fat retard is not a job

Oh fuck, she's going to find some way to kill him isn't she?

It makes sense to me.
The same woman that "falls in love" with a man that obese via the internet has major issues.

She doesn't have to actually do anything but wait. He'll die on his own and murdering him isn't worth the potential of being prosecuted. She's better off just biding her time and then reaping the rewards. He won't last more than a few years and then she has his money and the rest of her life to live.

It's called self employment. Millions of people do it. At this point it's down to semantics. If I write and make books to sell by that logic I don't have a job. But I'm filling a 1099 at tax time. Clarification.

Nothing of that made sense go away now

Guys, either the government or my viewers need to pay for my healthcare, despite the fact that I make a small fortune as a major Youtuber and I wouldn't even have health problems in the first place if I didn't stuff my face with expensive junk food and fast food all the time.

And if I don't?

What are you gonna do flag me and ask moot to ban me?

reported

The point of all this is a man has to make money. Even if you don't agree with it then that's on you. If you come here to complain about his means of living then... Why? To hear more people complain along with you? The only constructive posts in this thread are those that didn't even talk about that ad.

Because it is easier to tear down people who found a way to turn their hobbies into a career than it is to either do the same or find some other way to be successful on my own.

Yes, it's true. She married Boogie to be her beta male provider but she's fucking an alpha male for the alpha baby DNA. Hardly uncommon.

Seriously, this is all boogie's fault. Horrible people are gonna do what they do, no one said Boogie had to fall for it.

Boogie is just another YouTuber wannabe fame cunt that's an asshole and thinks he reached something in his life although he never had a job or anything compareable,
you better not support him and by that you show him his place.
get this fat fuck to realize he has to get a fucking job like everyone else

>I am bitter that someone has made a living off of bullshitting and I can't

Doesn't mean you should tolerate it infact he doesn't make a living off of it he barely even makes it that fat fuck

Yeah I don't HAVE to tolerate it but theres also no reason to be so AGAINST the way he makes money. He's not hurting anyone besides arguably himself and there are people who enjoy his content. Not my thing but why does this bother you so much?

>to realize he has to get a fucking job like everyone else

Fucking sheep

>I am a wagecuck so everyone else should be too

Yes there is a reason to be against it he is literally scamming other people to finance this bullshittery, and thats what literally every YouTuber does so fuck YouTubers

>"Hey if you want to give me money so I can sit on my ass and play videogames while you watch you can."
>"Ok." *Opens wallet*
>scamming
Are you retarded?
I think its dumb to give people money when they're doing basically nothing for you but thats the choice people who enjoy his content make. He isn't lying to them or promising things and then not doing them, he literally just takes money to play videogames in front of people.

Ya because YouTuber's have become such a normiefuck thing by now it's disgusting people do shit like fucking zombies without asking themselfes what the fuck am I doing

Do you have that picture?

>waaah other people make decisions after being given information on what they are getting in return for their money
You really are a retard.

KEK but ur just stupid enough to support a lazy fat fuck

this obese fat turd is still alive ?
no way

You must be more concern about your own business. Maybe you'd have more success in life.

>maybe you'd have more success in life.
k den while you waste your money on falling for these cheap scammer tricks i'll go drive around in my porsche kek

You're a fag for watching him.

It seems like you have made some progress