School shooting solutions thread:

School shooting solutions thread:
I'll start, response time is a major issue with school shootings. The average response time is around 12.5 minutes to a school shooting. If a shooter starts to shoot up a school they have 12 minutes to deal as much damage as they can. If we could decrease the response time substantially this would reduce the number of casualties, correct? Now speaking from experience with my school, our closest police station is about 10 minutes away, meaning the majority of the timespent responding is converging on the situation. If we remove this distance we could save multiple lives, and just 1 life saved should be enough, right? So my thoughts were that we make a police station and a school the same building, keeping booking criminals and holding cells in their current location, but for the mundane day to day police station office stuff the building would be attached to the school. Police would not be patrolling the halls because this would make an uncomfortable learning environment; however, they would be a quick phone call away if they're needed. Pull the active shooter alarm and the police can converge almost instantly. Create a sound alarm as well that is triggered by gun shot level noise to allow the police to have a more precise location of the perpetrator. They can find the risk on cameras and if the cameras are shot out you know that's the location to go to. Knowing that there are downsides of this do you guys think this would be worth attempting to implement or is this too far fetched.
Tldr: police station closer to school would save lives

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vMAc6OljiDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck police stations, kill em all

Give teachers guns.

WAIT NO...they don't get guns.

school shootings are only 1 small part of the problem. this may save some children but what about theaters, playgrounds malls and other places where people congregate? In a perfect world a police officer would be stationed at each of these but when we have people raging about taxes, pulling funding from education infrastructure and necessary services their just isn't enough money to pay for all these officers, even at the poor rate they already receive. you cannot expect more from less.

What I dont get about alot of school shootings is the time and place they do ir. I quess the shooters get a kick from hunting other students, but lets say their time is limited (since theres now a police station right on your school for some fuck all reason) a shooter could just take one classroom with him while the class is in session. Literally would take less than 5 minutes to kill a bunch of people in a closed classroom

Can't shoot up a school if it's called a police station

I doubt theirs a lot of thought involved. if someone is so butt hurt over their expulsion from school (or for getting bullied ro whatever) that they choose to shoot up a school it probably doesn't matter to them if they manage to kill anyone. This kid was a white supremacist and yet he killed msotly white students. very little time to think when your adrenaline is to the max because your holding a gun that you know is about to murder countless innocents.

It sucks that Sweden doesn't have stupid gun laws.

Just ban guns. Its really not hard.

Turning schools into fortresses is a retarded solution. The school which was shot up had an armed guard but he was fucking useless.

That or put a metal detector at the door

That takes way too much time... Imaginegoing through tsa before you go to English class every single day.

Hi shillbot

hi komerade ruskiebot

Ban schools.
No schools = no school shootings

i still cant believe no ones hit on the obvious loophole in the 2nd amendment, it says nothing about ammunition. let the NRAfags bear their arms, ban bullets.

Mother of God

>implying that criminals follow laws and bans
>criminals
you must be pretty stupid to think this will keep any criminals from getting guns. sure it isn't legal anymore but y'know cocaine isn't legal either and there are a lot of ways to get your hands on that.
also checked

This comment is the stupidest thing I've read today, which is saying a lot. How about we ban faggots such as yourself, and put you all in a concentration camp and then you can all assfuck each other to death! Fucking snowflake asshole dickwad

>School shooting solutions thread:
Lock up all kids with mental disorders.

Problem solved.

>stealing a meme from the right then making it into a leftist meme because the left can't meme so they appropriate right memes.

shit dude, you got him

It doesn't have to be as stringent as TSA

It wouldn't be a school shooting if those guys were shooting in the right places. If instead of shooting kids, they were, lets say, trying to blow up NSA or something like that.

Those kids have to be a lot smarter to think of those things instead of killing their retarded colleagues.

This implies we shouldn't have any laws at all. "Criminals don't obey murder laws so let's legalize murder"

And why would banging guns fix things? So law abiding citizens don't have guns. Now what? A shooting happens and the ONLY solution is to wait for the police.

Only solution: no more school

now THAT is a trump america.

People just don't get how this stuff works.

Guns are not the problem in shootings, it's the people involved. If there weren't a second person, there would be nobody to shoot, so it would make the situation moot. Even if the shooter were to shoot himself, there may not even be a gun involved. The vast majority of shootings do not even involve guns. The most famous of recent shootings in Las Vegas, most of the guns found in the hotel room weren't even used in the shooting.

Again: Most guns found in the shooter's hotel room in Vegas were not even used in the incident. It was like they were innocent bystanders. Does that mean they should be banned just because they were there? If you think so you are just crazy. Even the bump stocks that were made so famous in that case, those are usually sold by reputable merchants who own small businesses. But here's the best part: Bump stocks are sold almost exclusively without guns. Without guns! It is just as crazy to assume a bump stock could be used in a shooting without a gun.

People should just wake up and see the facts: Most shootings do not even involve guns.

>the shooter could shoot himself and there may not be a gun involved

Next school shooting high score is gonna be with a crossbow then????? What the actual fuck are you talking about?

>Most shootings do not even involve guns.

If more people were taken out of the equation they would have guns that were not used in shootings. Every time there is a shooting involved with a gun the actual people (and only the people) would not have guns if there were more so-called "gun safety" laws, were taking away their rights.

my post implied that they dont follow laws. sure you can ban guns, but what will that do, change the school shooters mind? no, it wont. crime is treated with punishment, I say increase the punishment for that crime, especially the recent shooting.

I present to you: Your average gun owner.

This is representative of the type of dope people are bending over backwards to save the rights of.

Dozens of dead students to support the rights of a paranoid fatass virgin. Totally worth it.

Agree. We ought to bring back public stoning and shit for the monsters that do this kind of thing. String them up by the hair of their micronuts and just beat the shit out of them.

Underated post. At least do something worthwhile on your way out

If criminals don't follow laws then why have laws is a rational view of what you're saying

We must preserve the rights of baby huey so he can overcompensate and feel like a tough guy!

The best solution is to gas all the students before the shooter reaches the classroom. Thus, we will 0 firearm casualties.

No it wouldn't save lives, police stations are strategically positioned to reach an equal amount of citizens. School shootings are an extraordinary occurrence when compared to other crimes and don't happen near as often as say, domestic violence for instance. My school personally had an on-duty cop who stayed near each school but I lived in a big city with 5 or 6 high schools. They were never more than 5 minutes away. The Florida shooter was 19, a legal adult and with his bad track record had NO PLACE being in that school anyways. Regardless, it's my express personal belief that nobody under 21 should own a firearm. If you can still legally attend high school, you should NOT have access to firearms without a parent or guardian there. As far as colleges go, they're on there own, Virginia Tech sucked but they'll have to think of something else.

That's why op was suggesting 1/2 stations, divide them in two so you have cops close to other crimes and keep criminal holding cells away from the school. Op is onto something...this could work... Maybe just an office with cops in every school.

Well I neglected to mention we had about 10 security personnel at every school, actually IN the school too.

It's easier to just ban guns except for law enforcement officials and then kill anyone who doesn't give theirs up.

Train teachers to use military grade tasers or rubber bullets. Guns shouldn't be in schools and nobody should have access to one in a school. There's better ways to handle a shooter than shooting him yourself. You out angun in a teachers hand they're going to hesitate before shooting the shooter(a child) maybe YOU wouldn't but most teachers would hesitate to kill a kid. Even if he killed 17 people. So? Stun them. Take them out in one shot . Then he's notndead and tou can question him.

I like it op.

>easier

there is no soln to culture degradation
there never was
there never will be
except WAR
asia/islam is next up
then after a few generations, they'll become morbidly narcis shitwit softbois and get fuct
and so it goes
so sftu

No, listen, its a great idea.

We take all the retards who are real into each side and make them as unhappy as possible.

With the trannies, we make them use the bathroom of their original gender. If they have gross butchered tit implants and insideout dicks, we make them go into mens rooms so they can cry and cry and cry

We take the gunnuts guns away, and go in waco-style on any of the faggots who won't give them up. Not even a warning, just go in and blow them away and watch the rest of them dial back the "cold dead hands" rhetoric when they actually are prying them from cold dead hands.

In return for repealing the 2nd amendment, we also repeal the 19th amendment and all the lady politicians have to give up their positions. In order to get the right to vote back they have to re-instate the 2nd.

Then we declare that religion has no place in government, and that any mention of god, allah etc as a platform is automatically grounds for dismissal/impeachment from office.

If anyone talks about disabled rights or demanding help for the poor, take away shit like the Americans with Disabilities Act or welfare.

Whatever they fight for and get all impassioned about and throw shitfits about, take what they already have.

And that is why I'm going to be the best dictator ever. Vote Me for Emperor!

Trump and the NRA are perfectly logical: 17 dead? Not "warzone" enough to make any real change.

LOOK: Hire retired Marines (they are stable geniuses without histories of substance abuse) or
arm calm-under-fire teachers... you know, the ones hired to care for children? Now, add panicking
police to rush in and sort out the situation with their guns. Add more guns. Problem solved.

You're welcome.

Alternately, you could require all teachers to have combat training (like your fat home ec teacher.)
I'm sure they'll take to that wholeheartedly. Or, replace all teachers with battle-hardened ex-Marines.
The kids would love that. And Marines are known for their intellectual prowess.

But frankly, who cares what te kids or parents want. Their NOT QUALIFIED!

submitted to fbi. good night you sick weirdo.

come at me feeb

Let's get more to the core of the problem instead of trying to change the response time of police after the disaster already happened.

youtu.be/vMAc6OljiDU