I was happy to learn this would be her regular outfit

I was happy to learn this would be her regular outfit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFExrpCf6Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=qfiWmOth6Bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>90's kids show objectified women more than modern movies and television for adults
Can't wake up

Yeah. They gotta be as PC as possible now or else a bunch of people will get offended that an attractive women is wearing an attractive outfit.

Nobody seems to complain about objectification on kids TV. Probably because it's one of the last refuges where scantily clad girls can be shown and nobody wants to spoil it.

Can you name an example? Because I'm pretty sure you ain't seeing OP in any modern kids shows.

I'm pretty sure you didn't see much of OP in shows back then either, although Power Rangers Lost Galaxy did have the hot yellow ranger in an even skimpier outfit.

Power Rangers was always good with fan-service, Lost Galaxy just upped the ante.

I dig cavewomen. Post more skimpy cavewomen

Yeah I guess you're right, especially with Karone. I personally just find her to be a profoundly attractive woman, more so than any of the previous women the series had had at that point.

LG yellow was pretty cavewoman esque

Turbo movie is very underrated

>Cavegirl
>no pit hair

Well I don't have any CaveWOMEN...

Are there adults who watch later seasons of power rangers? It just seems sad to me. It doesn't work without nostalgia.

>Liking disgusting shit

Grade A cimematography

Source please

It depends

I spend time on /m/ discussing the jap versions, so it's easy for me.

But more recent seasons haven't been as good, which I blame on Nickelodeon screwing them in terms of schedule

(Dino Charge is ten times better than the two before though)

The thing is Power Rangers has always been cheesy in some way. The amount of cheese varies but it's always significant. This is what makes every season after Time Force unwatchable for me. That's when I stopped watching it. If I'm not nostalgic for it from watching it as a kid I just can't get into it. Same goes for any children's programming.

Fuck, I knew I recognized it. So it's Johnson's ass. Very nice.

> objectified

Stop with this meme word oh my god

Damn american are so much brainwashed by PC and feminist that they can't not use feminist terminology that means nothing

Kat had really short shorts in it as well.

RPM is the best season after Time Force, it's basically Terminator with a sense of humor

(And the monsters don't talk)

Time Force is overrated as fuck. Just an English version of the Sentai, and the finale was atrocious

>even though I just kicked all your asses all over the place I give up for reasons

RPM started good but fell apart about midway through and ended up regurgitating In Space's sibling story beat for beat. Gem and Gemma were also unbearable.

It's a well-done adaptation of Timeranger, unlike Wild Force and Samurai were

And RPM is still the best season, objectively

>Time Force is overrated as fuck

Get out.

>reuses the exact same plot from a prior season
>best objectively

Defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=tFExrpCf6Dw

The acting is better, plus the characters (sans Black) have actual backstories

And there's this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=qfiWmOth6Bk

He hurt his own kid, and from the beginning he was motivated because future people were racist against his kind

He was a raving mad man the entire series. He threw his daughter down himself early that episode (or maybe in part 1), and yet suddenly on the verge of victory he gives up because he barely scratches her? Give me a break.

It might also be because she had a baby with her

Let's not forget this is the same guy who berated a monster for roughing up the blue ranger because Nadira had a crush on him

meta

>It might also be because she had a baby with her
Why would he suddenly care about a human baby? That bit was hokey as fuck. The only way that ending would have worked is if Nadira had died, and even then they needed to better develop his relationship with her to make his surrender believable. We never even got any backstory as to how exactly she's his daughter.

>meta
That's why people circle jerk RPM, but it takes more than meta references to make a great show. Not saying it isn't good, but it's nowhere near In Space.

In Space's acting and writing isn't as good

I'd say RPM is the best standalone because In Space also had the previous seasons to be built from

How can you say RPM's writing is better when it lifts a major fucking plotline from In Space BEAT FOR BEAT? Gem and Gemma were cringe incarnate. Liv's backstory felt like it belonged in a different show. RPM isn't nearly as good as you people make it out to be.

>90s pulp adventure shows

Tarzan the Epic Adventures was god tier.

>Liv
Right actor, wrong show

Kat is hotter than Kim if you ask me.

>Ninja Steel

Well it sounds better than megaforce and dino charge at least.

>not liking Dino Charge

And it's based on a series that was significantly weaker than those other two as well.

Hey, Dino Charge is alright, plus "Ninja Steel" has the same abbreviation as "Ninja Storm"

Megaforce was fuckin' stupid

I'm just talking about the name. I don't watch the shows. Anything after Time Force is lost on me.

So was I, it's an okay title

The times they are a-changin'