Bombing in Manchester stadium

19 dead, 50 injured so far

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13024821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow man this is huge keep us updated please

Is the city of Manchester any good? When everyone hears it the first thing that comes to your mind is the football clubs, even if you are not into football. That doesn't happen with other cities like Barcelona, Milan or Madrid.

Is there anything else there besides football?

Apparently the music scene is good.

let me tell you about the arndale lad

Tevez said it was the most depressing place he has been to

I think of only soccer when I hear those places, especially barcelona. paris or london I think of the cities

Great people, great cuisine, great culture.

Forgot pic

I'm gonna >imply with you but you probably like football, or at least sports.

The cities I mentioned are common tourist destinations, and people visit them for a lot of reasons, like fashion, culture, beaches, etc.

I've never heard someone going to Manchester, I've never listened Manchester in another context that wasn't football until yesterday. And as far as I know it is not even a small city.

>muslims killing mancs
Is this another example of the noble British tradition of killing your own club's fans?

Theresa May false flag to distract from dementia unrest.

They were kids.

No one ever visited Barcelona 15 years ago

Is that more or less deaths than that time they were crushing people against a fence?

you're retarded

>>/19/
vs
>>/96/

Gee I wonder

Without a doubt the most interesting thing to happen at Old Trafford this season.

Jej, unironically this

22 confirmed dead

59 others injured

they deserved it for the hate speech against islam

This is just called cultural selection, Ariana Grande is cancer

Suicide bomber and 22 deads confirmed.

Let's settle this once and for all

strawpoll.me/13024821

strawpoll.me/13024821

An Ajax Amsterdam fan who wanted to mentally burden ManUtd players ahead of tomorrow's EL Final

The only plausible answer.

Mouicide bomber confirmed.

Ariana Grande is haram

Moyes got his revenge

>Ariana Grande show
Son the oldest deceased is probably 15

In all seriousness, how do you think Victoria Justice feels about Ariana being a star. She was the protagonist of the show

Justice for Justice

customer thought if he blew up old trafford manure would be given the Europa out of pity like what happened to chapecoense

Good thing customers dont actually live in london and dropped bomb in the wrong place

wtf i love islam now

it's a typical non-white city in a western nation

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, "Sup Forums was right again."

you fucked that one up m8

Religion of peace strikes again.

Manchester is 2/3 white, but the problem is that it's trashy chav whites there mostly.

didnt happen at old trafford retards, it happened in a arena

Man City?

that's as good as non-white because all the non-whites just hang around in public areas

You posted the wrong crest. It happened in Manchester City.

>try to live by the Sup Forums rules
>go to /news/
>its an absolute reddit tier shit show of a board
>come home to spee for an eventbowl

wtf Sup Forums how is the sport board the best place for news?

City fan here, what happened is terrible. Don't live too far from there.

The whole country needs to stand with U*ited on Wednesday. I kinda feel as if this attack happened in London people would be going on like its WW3 or something

Have Liverpool football club posted an official comment yet?

Well thats no true is it you simple northern monkey. London has dealt with hundreds of terror attacks and they usually just shake them off like it was nothing. Mainly because half the people are so in their own little worlds they don't even notice.

I've seen far more hysteria for this then for the Westminster thing a month ago

>suicide bomber

Did this happen outside the stadium then?

they posted : "Two more and you'll break the Munich record"

Probably because "only" like 5 people died in that Westminster attack

Yesterday at least 22, most of them children, died.

Also, this one was apparently directly planned by ISIS, not by some "lone wolf"

>Also, this one was apparently directly planned by ISIS

I could go fart on a toddler's ice cream tomorrow and ISIS would claim responsibility.

They take responsibility on any of these attacks. Why wouldn't they? It's possible and I wouldn't be surprised but take their claims with a grain of salt.

It happened inside the Manchester Arena

found the picture of the suspect, he was radicalized for couple of years in Al-Andalus

Ajax have become the bad guys.

>directly planned by ISIS
Thats not a thing, not outside of Syria/Iraq any way. People need to understand ISIS isn't this huge intelligent network, its literally a few guys who used religion to create a mafia that got so powerful they managed to basically run two countries. People outside of those countries then started to fangirl and do tribute acts outside of the ISIS controlled areas. This is good for ISIS as, as you probably know fear is great for mafia like businesses.

I don't know how people don't know this yet

How the fuck does a suicide bomber get into a stadium?

Do they not have metal detectors for sporting events over there? We have for years. Seems like Yurop most definitely would. Also, does this mean that this asshole sat through the entire concert before killing himself? for what purpose? lmao.

There's usually like a Nationwide moment of silence if it's in London.

I know this wasn't a sporting event.. But large event in a arena in general.

Not true but you'll look like a muppet if the Manchester attack gets one wont you??

Also the election campaign is suspended already

Victoria didn't try hard enough, Ariana took a lot of black dick

More like Ariana Granada

It is. Look at the Coverage.

If ur Italian, its the Equivalent of a attack in Milan vs a Attack in Naples

if I would live in England I'd commit suicide as well

From reading what I've read do I sound Italian to you?! That being said if Naples got blown up the whole country would be shut down as gypsies mourn over exuberantly in the streets

i remember when ariana was a jb qt

shame she became a mudshark

>American talking about black dicks, even in a thread about a terrorist attack

Holy shit, can't you guys control your national fetish for just one single day at least?

just in: notorious terrorist radical Sam al-Hayyid takes credit for attack, states he has "gotten away with it and will keep getting away with it".

Kek, The Sunderland relegation pushed him over the edge

lads this thread is dour as fuck

where is the bants?

this
ISIS doesn't even really need to plan stuff here, all it takes is some muzzies who got fed up with their lives and some tutorials on the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""deep web"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>be British
>get blown up

there you go, m9

if he paid for that ticket he might as well get his money's worth before calling it a night

A bunch of children just died, mate

Well, ISIS did not claim the attack on the Dortmund team bus, which turned out to be a crazy greedy Russian.

>a german speaking on my board

Can imagine him sitting there all night with a pink balloon
No one died it was a huge failure and amateur as fuck, why would they claim it?

I tried, m8

If I saw her in the flesh my balls would probably explode on a similar scale. No wounds from shrapnel though as my balls are full of soft.

apparently it was a nail bomb

really gives "i nailed a girl at a concert" a new meaning innit

One step closer to the race war.

>manchester is red

heres the bants thread

>22 dead

Reminder that Manure isn't in manchester

>tfw still no attempt in Italy
WHY YOU FILTHY TERRORISTS? WE'RE RELEVANT TOO

>little kids like this died

war when

>bombing your own home

why would they

Ariana just got the biggest PR boom imaginable.

>save their lives in the sea
>give them under the table employment until they have money to travel
>let them leave however the fuck they want
>watch as they blow up germany france and england

Because we're the good guys

>t. jimmy el sharawy calzone

>Germany in charge of not getting killed by muslims

it's just a matter of time, remember when they caught the Berlin terrorist by sheer accident near Milan?

We actually lost only like 3 people to Muslim terrorist attacks here (in the Beelin christmas market attack, where most victims were foreigners)

Muslims over here were quite ineffective in their efforts so far

>I won't call them monsters.. They'll like that term. From now on I'll call them "losers." That's what they are. Loser.

Based Trump

We need another MOAB

>Based Trump

At least all the victims were over 12 so they don't have to worry about the local muslims raping the corpses.

>le pander to Saudi Arabia man
>le give arms to Saudia Arabia man

He's part of the problem desu