ITT: Movies you're surprised haven't been exploited with a shitty remake yet

ITT: Movies you're surprised haven't been exploited with a shitty remake yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Runner_(TV_series)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Star Wa--

Bruh...

>What is Battle Royale

I like that movie, but I would like a RM movie (or mini series) based on the book instead.

It's weird that it didn't happen when reality tv got big. That was the perfect timing for it. It feels a little too late now.

I want Running Man to be REAL, bulldoze Detroit and turn it in a massive deathgame WITH FABULOUS PRIZES!

What's the point when we'll probably have this show irl in a few years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Runner_(TV_series)

Honestly it sounds like something the Japanese should've beaten us to years ago.

even with nostalgia goggles this movie's pretty bad and wouldn't be hard to surpass tbph famalamadingdong

>only white males as participants

I-it's real. The Running Man's dystopian future is our reality.

>Casablanca starring George Clooney wait no, Ben Affleck... PSYCHE'D!
>Lawrence of Arabia starring a slightly too old Leo
>A Clockwork Orange with a soundtrack by Skrillex
>Taxi Driver. He's now an Uber Driver... it writes itself!
>Bigger Jaws
>Even Bigger Jaws
>Batman (as in they say "we're going back to the source material... and remaking the Tim Burton ones". Also it's been like 12 months since the last one, right?)
>Last Year at Marienbad
>Zack Snyder's 'Persona'
>King Ralph
>Adventures of Baron Munchausen
>Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - done for people who pretend to like Metalocylpypse

Or just finance the invention of 'indigenous life form' proof surveillance cams, buy some drones and film everyday life in the Chicago Death Zone.

>Executive producers
>Matt Damon
>Ben Affleck

>what is hunger games?

Can we still have corporate sponsored athletes in tricked out gear head into areas to fuck shit up?

I'm pretty sure the Italians have exploited every bit on juice from TRM in the 80s with their Italian remakes that are technically not remakes except for the fact that they totally are.

They're fun though. Hollywood remakes aren't. They suck the fun out of the movies they try to copy.

>space jam
remake would be pretty nice though

Gremlins, its coming though, CGI and all.

hunger games is pretty much the running man

Only if you want to recreate World War Z short stories of people getting swarmed by mindless killing machines.

Huh, that actually sounds appealing.

>shitty 3D LEGO-like animation
>flavor of the month pop stars voice acting
>High School football who is secretly good at cheerleading instead of pro baseball player good at baskettball
>Channing Tatum as "Mike Logan" (play on the name Michael Jordan and Logan from X-Men brand recognition)
>soundtrack by the latest pop stars doing pseudo-hip hop versions of their own songs

The Exorcist.

They kept talking about a remake for years, but they never made one (the tv series is a sequel.)

The Shadow.

There was supposed to be a remake (they even took down most of the radio episodes from the internet because of it. The fuckers), but it never happened.

I dread the day the shit DC tv series have him as a guest star.

Back to the Future

>he doesn't know

They're just biding their time until they can do it. Either they make Zemeckis change his mind, they find a loophole in their contract, or they wait until he dies.

It got a spin off TV series which was actually OK, as it had a lot of the cast back.

Im surprised it didnt get some direct to video in name only sequel, or any shitty cash in recently.

Eventually BBC will remake Monty Python's Holy Grail with all colored leads.

Both him and Gale have to be dead.

Starship Troopers

Monty Python isn't owned by BBC nor is most of the shows they distribute. Hence why Great British Bake Off fucked off to another channel because they offered more money.

>Zack Synder's 'Persona'
laughing very hard (lvh)

They're working on it.

Corey Feldman's Manchurian Candidate reprogrammation is almost complete. Too bad we didn't listen when he tried to warn us with Ascension Millennium.

>2001: A Space Odyssey (2017)
>Directed by Christopher Nolan
>Featuring Brad Pitt as Dave
>Johnny Depp as the voice of HAL
>Runtime approx 210 min
>Every scene where someone's in space is a CG suit with a face imposed in the helmet
>HAL is destroyed via planting small explosives in his 'brain' room and detonating them.
>Scene after the end of the stargate sequence where scientists in a lab explain in an exposition-heavy scene exactly what happened to Dave when he reached Jupiter

>>King Ralph
if they cast kevin james as Ralph, I swer 2 crist i will fukn soc u inna gabber M8 i fukn do on me mum.

You expect the modern media companies to make a movie criticizing the exploitative nature of modern media?

literally Hunger Games??

Literally Battle Royale? Literally The Most Dangerous Game?