Tomorrow is payday!!!

Tomorrow is payday!!!

Did your check get bigger because of the tax cut? Every payday, everyone who has a job should have an American Made beer and toast President Trump!!!

America sucks.
Your beer is swill.

I see 6 dollars more in my check. Im not buying a shitty beer in honor of a shitty president.

/thread

>American Made beer
Name a mass market american beer, that isn't owned by a foreign company.

Mine is up over $100. What do you work part time at taco bell?

I get NEET money tomorrow in the UK.
Would rather be getting paid a wage but until someone employs me I'm on the fucking shitbux.

have a California wine then!

I'll work up a document so you can send your "crumbs" to me since you obviously don't need 6$. Sound good?

>"crumbs"
who are you quoting?

"pelosi"

Nancy Pelosi

Full time retail dick munch

Cheers

Dont worry im keeping the 6 dollars for myself and putting it towards groceries instead of shitty alchol.

You should be getting a bigger standard deduction, so maybe you won't see it until tax time next year.

>I see 6 dollars more in my check.
So, Trump helped you get paid a bit more every week?
What an asshole.

try Kiltlifter - my favorite

since you do need the 6$ and you're buying shitty alcohol (to ease poverty derived depression?) then you should blame yourself instead of others.

Mine is up $1.8k. What do you work part time at taco bell?

My tax cut comes to over $2000 extra a year, after taxes. Can't wait to see the increase in my bonus. And what the deadbeats need to remember is you have to pay federal income tax to benefit from a tax cut. This isn't another democrat "free money for bums" giveaway

I have a job and my taxes are way higher this year thanks to the elimination of student loan deduction.

This is what "fighting for the little guy" is?

Trump is a conman

>Free college isn't a right
What are you studying?

You realize tax changes won't affect your taxes til next year right?

gender studies

Keep up the good work.

American made, because my tax break isn't enough to pay for an import.

They effect 2018 taxes, but they have already reduced withholding on everyone's check. Mine went up a few weeks ago.

You get a bigger standard deduction to compensate.

so this woman came into the shoe store today...

Triggered.

Who cares who owns it if its made by American workers? Makes jobs for people.

Im up about 600$ because im an adult and got my act together instead of working a job for losers and ppl who adopt marxism rather than try to produce success for themselves.

Well well well what do we have here

For the same reason people were pissed about walmart, it takes money from communities and funnels it out

I only see an extra $10 and I am an adult and a chemist who does biochemical research full time.

Yep this is just more wasteful rightwing spending

Where do you live?

You either are not working in a private sector oil and gas and/or medical gig your withholding is fucked or you're not getting paid what you're worth. All of these things are within your control to change.

this.

would you be ok in the same sense if it was going to some government that is not on good terms with america? say, if it was a chinese beer or something

No, I’m increasing my withholding as soon as I get a w4. Idiots are going to end up owing money at the end of the year

Missouri

I work at a private university and not getting paid what I am worth. I could work in the industry but wouldnt be doing research. I cant change much without a PhD, which I am starting next fall.

6 dollars is nothing. You know he increased the deficit by trillions right? It wasn’t to pay out 6 dollars to assholes on Sup Forums, most of the money is going to wealthy donors... so he is an asshole

Drury?

Probably not, but even if a company is an "American" company, if the stock is publicly traded, who knows who owns the stock? For all I know the Chinese might own a bunch of GM stock.

negative ghost rider

A means to an end user. Get that phd, get the fuck out of academia, then you will never know the taxes you would've paid without trump. I make 180k per year and pay enough in taxes to buy the government a brand new luxury car every year. Now im slated to buy them a mid grade car instead.

I know... "boohoo" richfag some might say... but the ppl saying that might find themselves in the same position as me as their career progresses. Income trends to increase as you agree and build experience. This is why demographics of older voters favor repubitards more than libshit marxists. Todays marxists working shit young ppl jobs are tomorrows fiscal conservatives... well, the ones that attempt to make something of themselves like you, anyway.

haha, poor man

or maybe niggr

MAGA