SOUTHERN BELLE OILED SOLO PHOTOSET

SOUTHERN BELLE OILED SOLO PHOTOSET

DUMPING 150 IMAGES OF HER LUBED THICKNESS

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

who the fuck is this whore

i have no idea. i just stumbled upon the folder in my ancient far thread from 2007

i honestly do not remember torrenting a thousand chubby oiled bitch photos ...ever

can a nigga get a bump for support

This is naughty Cherie from southern charms. She's got most of her photos on imagefap, and there's a torrent as well with some short clips and all her pics.

damn, good shit bro.

did she ever produce any videos? alternate aliases ?

just the clips on southern charms. There's like 6 or so overall. Most just oiled up and rubbing herself, they're meh tbh. But theres two ones where her bf fucks her, one in the shower, and one where she rides an exercise bike all oiled up, which is nice. About 300-500 pics overall too on that torrent - it was part of a siterip some guy did of southern charms. Shes german, and thats all shes done, no idea if she still posts. I think not though

the fact that this photoshoot is 12 years old sumps it up as well. i doubt she retained any redeeming qualities about herself after all these years.

probably just another fat whale riding around on an electric scooter inside of mcdonalds asking for a discount refill. smh

:'(

TFW This image is hot as hell but you cant stop looking at the tapeworm in the ass

Her name is Cherie, she is German, and there was a set of her getting boned by her husband that was deleted everywhere right after it was posted.

gosh that's so weird to think. When I first downloaded it, it was like 2008, and had it on my hard drive until at least 2016.

Damn, time flies.

0.05$ virtual starbucks giftcard to anyone who can find video footage of this fat bitch

read the thread retard

yeah i also think about how during peak Sup Forums era when camera resolution started topping out and folder downloading was a very fresh and exciting thing; we have so many fap pictures that still look brand new and yet the bitches are now old and washed up.

2006 camwhores LOL

Like these? Not sure what I could get with a nickel at Starcucks...

DAG NAMMIT BOBBY

I can remember leaving my dial up on all night so I'd wake up to a handful of new pictures. I lived out in the boonies so I had 18.8kb/s dial up rather than fancy pants 56k.

Now I fap in vr while streaming videos to my peripherals like I'm in a goddam holodeck. I'm glad to be alive

I beat my cock to this bitch so hard I was worried I'd tear it off.